Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she wants him back, this would be insane at this stage. But she certainly tries to shame him into giving in.

few hours ago

One thing is certain: we will probably see a lot of this saga in the coming years.

Sometimes I wonder if he regrets leaving her now instead of doing what most do and sitting it out until the kids are 18 while he secretely screws around.
I doubt he regrets it. He probably had no other choice but to leave considering how miserable he looked.

Reactions: 3
Does she even have any IRL friends? If she did or had ones that actually cared about her, they’d probably tell her to step away from the keyboard and social media for a while.
Can a Narcissist have any real friends? Add in a place like LA to the mix? I would guess absolutely not. She might have some "friends" but not anyone that would actually care about and try to help her would be a very rare thing to cultivate for someone who didn't grow up here and seems to only move in industry circles. It can be a very lonely place to be. I believe she's even tweeted about not having close friends near?

Reactions: 8
Can a Narcissist have any real friends? Add in a place like LA to the mix? I would guess absolutely not. She might have some "friends" but not anyone that would actually care about and try to help her would be a very rare thing to cultivate for someone who didn't grow up here and seems to only move in industry circles. It can be a very lonely place to be. I believe she's even tweeted about not having close friends near?
They can have friends but often they become estranged eventually. It’s easier to maintain friendships online because they don’t have to live with the person. Or say for instance someone long distance.
She’s been in Hollywood long enough to form close friendships. I don’t think she has because it seems she doesn’t have anyone to stay with her kids in an emergency. At least that’s what she says.

Reactions: 4
These are today's reactions from the founder of the official IG fan club (now unofficial, but still called "fan club" 🤔), who is one of AE's best friends and who "supports" her by spreading hate. Nobody needs enemies when they have such friends.. Her bloodthirsty rant reads as if Ioan divorced her, not Alice 🤨😆
HatefulGrannie2.jpg

HatefulGrannie1.jpg

HatefulGrannie3.jpg

PS: She's above 60 - if you should attribute her behavior to her "young" age..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious how much her followers focus on him saying in the email "my" children. Alice did this non stop when ranting about him and no one cared. Also all those advices to cut the kids off from him and the like. It's surprising that there were 2-3 good advices there but they were immediately talked down by her crew. This is all hopeless.

Reactions: 6
Well she’s constantly losing the plot Tattlers. The kids are great, they’re very happy and mostly protected. Elsie is breaking down, her grades are in free fall? My cold cruel husband who has gone to the dark side wants to use Our Family Wizard. He’s a dick and a narc. He was the love of my life and my best friend for 20 years. I thought I had won the lottery with him until one day he came home from filming in Oz and told me he didn’t love me anymore. I had no clue anything was wrong! Then he started lying. It was all my mother-in-law’s fault. She’s been trying to get him back from me for 20 years. Never mind his fangirls on that dark website Tattler where they perform bestiality plus doxx and stalk children.

My stbx also has an Oedipus complex and is a mommy’s boy, as well as a pussy. Once he wanted to finish a sandwich during my 40 hour labor. And at the beginning of my labor he wanted to get his hair dyed!

His career has always come first. Even if it paid for our lovely Hollywood home and IVF to make our daughters possible. So what! I gave up my lucrative A-list acting career for that douchebag. “Her words, not mine!”

He left me high and dry during a pandemic. And I’m the only one that has ever happened to! I’m also the only one who whose husband has ever fallen out of love with them. Who wouldn’t love me? Right?

Okay, if this sounds cold and cruel so be it. Never mind snarky and sarcastic. Which is it, Alice? It can’t be both ways.
Maybe you need to start taking notes so you don’t inadvertently contradict yourself in the future. You and your scarf monkey are positively schizophrenic. And as for the rest of your minions? There is none so blind as he who will not see.

That “fan” is absolutely deranged!!
That’s the chief FM who I have newly christened the scarfmonkey! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wow I’ve only just found this thread so not really up to speed but saw her sharing the email on Twitter via the DM this morning.
Why does her nanny work 9-5? If her children are school age she is employing someone to look after her children when they aren’t at home. Why? Also she says she spends 24 hours a day with the girls so, again, why does she need the nanny?
His lawyers want her to earn a wage, she’s employing a nanny so can be out at work doing just that while the nanny is there. Thousands of woman all across the world so just that!
The girls are protected except when they see their dad refusing to speak to their mum. I wouldn’t have thought sharing all this on Twitter is protecting them. Even if they don’t have accounts friends might, and as I have seen it this morning it is covered on the DM so again something they can easily access.
I do feel sorry for her but I don’t think she is making it easy for herself to move on which ultimately is the the only way she can be happy again.

Reactions: 9
So far only one Tattler has suggested a name for the next thread. I’m not suggesting this time since mine is the current one. We’ll be at 1000 before you know it, so please please suggest. And ones suggested previously are good too.

Reactions: 2

You when you see Alice walking up to your front door to confront you!
That's too funny!!! 😂🤣

Elsie/Elise simply looks like an autocorrect that he didn't catch rather than anything nefarious.

Why does she have to buy a house in LA? It's not as though she's got a career there. IG spends most of his time elsewhere so presumably can see the children anywhere. They're both British and the children are young enough to change school systems comparatively easily. They may also benefit from being closer to both sets of family, even just the ones that haven't cut AE out.
I have a child who has a very common name spelled very different than the standard spelling. EVERYONE, even me, doesn't catch the erroneous autocorrect, and spells it wrong. Happens all the time! What's the big deal?!!!!!! 😡

You can read an Email in Preview Mode without leaving a time stamp. I think it only got the time stamp when she properly opened it to take a screen shot to share it with all her 'friends'.
Yes but I think she would have shared it with the world earlier if she had opened it earlier. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So far only one Tattler has suggested a name for the next thread. I’m not suggesting this time since mine is the current one. We’ll be at 1000 before you know it, so please please suggest. And ones suggested previously are good too.
What about this one (inspired by today's events):
When your wife's behavior gets more and more bizarre, put on your shoes and run man, run far!

Reactions: 10
I agree the whole thing is really sad but doing so only makes the situation far worse, particularly for the children.

I don’t know if anyone else recognizes these traits of possible domestic violence against IG, but public humiliation of a spouse is one of the symptoms. And there are actually many more.
I know nothing but I can believe the possibility of her taunting him to try to get a violent reaction out of him. A common tactic by narcissistic women who feel they need more attention than they are getting from their husband or anyone else.

Thread Title Suggestions:

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans: Divorce Sucks, they really Gruffuddcked that up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know nothing but I can believe the possibility of her taunting him to try to get a violent reaction out of him. A common tactic by narcissistic women who feel they need more attention than they are getting from their husband or anyone else.
I actually do although my situation is very different.

I actually do although my situation is very different.
I’m not suggesting that happened but public humiliation of a spouse or partner, or child, or parent, or sibling makes it more likely that abuse is going on and not necessarily physical. It can be mental, emotional, coercive, even worse.

Last edited:
Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.