Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I just posted and deleted the same thing. So it looks like the 3 months/90 extension mentioned might be a go. I'm waiting to see if the court hearing date changes now. @Hiraeth What say you? Can someone with access download the new documents?
Hey all, it's been a few days (but eons in Tattle-time--I have three threads to catch up on!!). Life has been...not great. (Thank you for your concern, @The carlin 💜 --what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, right? 😃 ) ANYWAY, I did download the latest court document just now. It's so long because the TRO is attached as an Exhibit. As I'm sure many have said in this thread previously, the March 11 hearing on the TRO is being continued 90 days because the parties have agreed to it. No other reason given, though I'm sure there are many factors at play here (emotional trauma in having to face one's abuser, possible work and family commitments at the end of this week that may interfere with the hearing, possible claim that all poor Alice needs is another 90 days to "calm down" and she totally won't need a permanent restraining order [sure, Jan]). Once I've redacted the court document I'll upload a link to the Wiki.

I'll catch up on the threads while I'm sitting in (what else?) court tomorrow. Love to you all. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Periwinkleblue

Its becoming increasingly clear that one person NOBODY is thinking of with all this silencing and delay of hearings is...me.

I don't have a partner. I don't have kids. Hell I don't have more than a handful of friends and I suspect my work colleagues dislike me.

For several months I have felt perfectly satisfied for social engagement with this drama and now it looks like its all calming down without even a denouement!!

I might need to get a hobby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

moglits

Continuing the subject of a real sense of Tattle community…

I’ve posted on these threads a handful of times, and way back when in the dizzy heights of lockdown one, I found myself embroiled in the Jack Monroe threads (honestly, while I absolutely cannot stand Jack, the Alice threads have totally turned my head. I am Tattle monogamous).

Now. I’d argue the main link there is howling narcissism. No disputing that.

But you know what else the threads have in common?

Heart. Intelligence. Compassion. Insight. Humour. People talking honestly and bravely about their own experiences. Wit. Humanity. In-thread-in-jokes that have me spitting out my coffee.

I’ve not been on the Jack thread in yonks, but this remains firm in my memory. Spoiler for a sensitive subject.

In May 2020, I was working in a hospital and worn to my bones. My living situation was uncertain, and long story short, I (briefly) considered suicide. Given that I am the child of a father who ended his own life and a narc mother, I always ruled out suicide as a) I knew how devastating it was and b) it was often threatened.

I don’t know why, but I put it on Tattle (behind a spoiler; sensible even when absolutely not). The messages I received, brimming with kindness and humanity and patience, gave me pause at a time when I needed it most.

For every news report that says this place is a hellscape, I do a lil nose-snort. It’s interesting how the most heartfelt places I see on here are the ones with narcs at their centre.

As you were, turds.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

katylouclay

We Scots think you’re a dick too, Alice.
Let’s sign in from around the globe. 😂
British and NZ citizen here, signing in. The hubs, who of course gets updated on this saga, is a Yank and he’s piggybacking here and signing in too. So that’s another 3 ayes for the ‘Alice is a dick’ global survey. ☝☝☝
FUCK ME…. It gets worse!!!! I’m talking to you here too now Ioan…… 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮View attachment 1111646
Even here I think he looks pretty damn good 🤭 her, not so much …
20929FFB-802C-45DA-A41C-BA48261D5A20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

lulooo

VIP Member
as I’ve mentioned in previous posts I followed Ioan many years ago, mainly on ioanonline. Rl happened, and so did Alice and her antics that sickened and spoilt the fun. I forgot about them both until Alice was in the DM, and that led me here, where I lurked for many months, too shy to post. Anyway last year was not very easy for me my mother who has been a very independent and sociable widow started to act very out of character. She lives three hours drive away and because of lockdown I coypuldnt visi. My brother who also lives many miles from her was also worrie. Long story short we broke the restrictions and visited. Mum had completely lost the plot, was wandering around the town at night, had packed all her belongings, including her phone. After a stay in hospital she was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She is now well cared for in a lovely home, and we visit as often as we can. On top of this my mother in law’s health, she had suffered with Alzheimer’s for many years but has been cared for in her own home, deterio and we thought we were going to lose her last summer. She fought back many times since then, but passed away at the end of January. Throughout all this my best friend’s husband was diagnosed with, and died from bowel cancer. To cap a truly dreadful year we had to have our eldest, and beloved dog put to sleep last week. I have never, ever, felt so sad, there was no joy or light in my world. I was only just hanging in there. Then I found all of you lovely tattle turds. Reading your stories, your humour, kindness and support for each other, as well as laughing so hard I woke up “the hub” with my very loud chuckles. I read on here late into the night and it diverts me from the stuff I have to face and deal with IRL. You have all kept me sane. I don’t profess to have suffered in the way some of you have. I can only applaud and salute you for your courage and strength. I wish all of you joy, peace and happiness, even Alice, thank you from the bottom of my heart and long may the glorious Tattle Turds reign. Sorry for the long post, and as I’ve never attempted a spoiler before, I hope it woks

• Heart
Reactions: 54

House of Tea

VIP Member
Agree with @welp - AE is using the time to try and find out BW’s sock accounts which don’t exist. She clearly thinks that the Emily on Twitter (who they now want to be friends with, and who had a fake account opened on her name on here) is BW. Despite BW going for long walks, eating Mama G’s fine home baking, frolicking in the daffodils with her Welsh beefcake, basically doing positive stuff and living her best life - Al and Tone think that BW is heading off to the shed in G’s garden and frantically baiting Tone (and his beloved sis) on Twitter.

Get a fucking grip.

BW - get a blue tick. Just because you now can, with added bonus of pissing off the Queen of Hollywood.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
NEVER and I can’t say that strongly enough… wait…

NEVER trust anyone who kisses with their eyes open!!! It’s just so aggressive! (As is your creepy grab of his face Alice) his body is turned away like he wants to run………

D1AEA204-FCB6-453F-888A-2890FBD20CBE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Ever42

Thread name suggestion:

When the Ioan gets tough, the Gruffs get goin (to Europe)

I hope I win cos this song has been stuck in my head for days as a result of this pun haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Someone doesn’t like the Australian turds…
I'm not Australian!
I also don't call Ioan, Loan.
Alice is not entitled to call her any name "under the sun" as that is defamation and what Alice did to us is plainly existing as her abusive shitty self.
I do agree with it, that Ioan is lost to Alice and she needs to be accepting of that.

Fuck sake.

Lady Ratcliffe...

IT'S THE RAT IN THE PRIUS Y'ALL! BEEN LADYFIED CAUSE OF ALL THE ATTENTION!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
If I have one wish it’s that part of the RO involves confirming that Alice is tweeting from Tones account.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Maybe it's just my own mess but I am so tired of the constant bashing of a 29 year old woman struggling with MS. And doubting her MS! I have two dear friends struggling with it and it's just beyond cruel to see what Alice and her FM's say about it!

Something is seriously wrong with these people. I'm looking at you Alice.

Lemme just add - I think IG and BW were told that if they wanted to take a trip that now would be a good time after the TRO was granted.

Abusers always get worse then. I know that after my ex was issued his first one, my attorney told me to not spend a night alone at home for a few days.

Not that it mattered because my ex was batshit crazy like Alice and the abuse has gone on for years. Even with him remarried.

Last edited:
  • Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
If someone could explain to me how I am supposed to work full time, run a house, look after my daughter, practice my knitting AND catch up with this thread I would appreciate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 45