Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the way BW dresses. It’s understated, but with an edge. Love the pleather/leather cropped trousers. She makes the cane seem just like an elegant accessory.

Not so keen on AE’s wetsuit.
Alice would look like a burst chesterfield in leather pants 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh wow! Thank you so much 💕
I can see what people mean by wet suit, that is.... Well. It's.... Why is it so puffy?! The stitching is very bulky too. Weird choice.
Also black, whilst supposedly slimming doesn't work for her as you can see all the dust and grime on it from her.
Her hair reminds me, at the front at least, of the Lorraine interview a bit which was when we could see without it being tied back how thin and wispy it was. I'm surprised she has anything to tie back at all from those photos!

Thank you for posting them for me, here's some red lips 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh wow! Thank you so much 💕
I can see what people mean by wet suit, that is.... Well. It's.... Why is it so puffy?! The stitching is very bulky too. Weird choice.
Also black, whilst supposedly slimming doesn't work for her as you can see all the dust and grime on it from her.
Her hair reminds me, at the front at least, of the Lorraine interview a bit which was when we could see without it being tied back how thin and wispy it was. I'm surprised she has anything to tie back at all from those photos!

Thank you for posting them for me, here's some red lips 💋
❤. I’m sure the video can be put on here, I just don’t know how. @welp might if she’s around.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s ok to care about what’s going in the world and ok to still care about what’s going on with you.

I was angry at a petty work thing yesterday and having a good old whinge about it. I realise it’s petty in light of what’s happening in the world but it’s still ok to feel it.

I don’t know if she cares about the world, I do. I watch the news, I’ve donated and I take an interest but I can still get angry when so and so mansplains something to me in a meeting in front of a dozen others on zoom.
I feel you @BingoFlamingo. This is very true and well put.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one whose really worried about the delay in the PRO hearing? What if he’s trying to give her another chance because he’s kind and she’ll end up stomping all over the TRO? 😔
No, you're not alone. 😞 On the one hand I think he's come too far to mess it up now & is obviously getting excellent advice & he knows her better than anyone & that you don't give sharks like her a 2nd chance as it would backfire on him.
But I am still worried. In her eyes his love for the girls is his Achilles heel. I'm worried he may not continue going after a PRO &/or not provide the further evidence he has on her purely out of a concern for the girls (not for Malice) & for his chances of rebuilding his relationship with them.
We can all imagine the lies she is filling their heads with concerning this TRO. I think she's counting on his love for them to let her off the hook.
I really hope not. I want to see him & the court nail this abusive bullying witch with a PRO & to hell with what it does to her & her life, she deserves every bit of tit that comes her way. But he's not vindictive like she is, he's a decent & kind person, so we can only hope this delay will benefit him & the girls & not her. She needs to find out that being a serial abuser (finally) has serious consequences.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She can’t even keep her stories straight when it comes to the dog. She posted on IG not long ago when someone asked again about the “bark collar” that it was a GPS collar. And that it had literally just helped them find the dog when she had wandered away. Now she says the device hasn’t been charged in months…
It was a dm to someone on here, maybe she didn't realise that the user had posted it. I'd talked about it some pages back. Just another Alice lie and changing the story.

She can’t even keep her stories straight when it comes to the dog. She posted on IG not long ago when someone asked again about the “bark collar” that it was a GPS collar. And that it had literally just helped them find the dog when she had wandered away. Now she says the device hasn’t been charged in months…
The fact that she instagrams these stories herself makes it even more bizarre. It still baffles me how people can’t see it, it’s not like they have to come here for the mountains of evidence that she’s a fantasist, liar and full of shite. She contradicts herself in the same thread sometimes. Crackpot stuff.
But they’re all highly intelligent and we’re all women with low IQ’s. I wonder how the glorious men on here feel about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought it was black too.
Just throwing this out here, but maybe she knew she could be caught with her lies about it being a GPS and bought another collar but this time it is an actual GPS. Wouldn't put it past her.

I'm not sure, sorry. But I definitely read it on here and she'd commented on a picture of Emma and Alice had dm'd her saying it wasn't a bark collar, it was a GPS and then she came back and said that she'd checked this person's profile and the must be from here so go away.
Checked Insta and its always been red

Thread name suggestion:

When the Ioan gets tough, the Gruffs get goin (to Europe)

I hope I win cos this song has been stuck in my head for days as a result of this pun haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So since she's had the dog she has lost it a handful of times? That's more than a couple, more than few. I'd say a handful is five minimum otherwise you'd say a few.

And it has been off for four of those months because she hasn't bothered charging it.

Words fail me. I have a little dog and not once has it escaped or got lost.

So if she's only just charged it again after four months how did she lose the dog and track it two nights ago? Inconsistencies in the same post.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just gurgled and choked with laughter. The Other Mr Manzana had to see what I was doing.
Lmao I did want to say … I have a mirror that says I look tit hot in white jeans … it’s a lying cnut I don’t ha ha
It was just too easy that comment about her ha ha 🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.