Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There are some unbelievably thick people following her. Asking what she’s done??? I just can’t begin to grasp how dim you would need to be to support her.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone doesn’t like the Australian turds…
Ah, that old chestnut about how we must all love Ioan, eh? I'll say it again - I AM NOT A IOAN FAN. Only ever seen him in Liar and would be quite happy to never watch him in anything again 😂 And contrary to what that poster thinks, absolutely anybody in the world has the "right" to voice their opinion on someone who is very publicly behaving in an absolutely hideous fashion. And also I'm not Australian 😂 Apart from that... spot on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I love that Unobtrusive Lurker got their own tread title. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I'm not Australian!
I also don't call Ioan, Loan.
Alice is not entitled to call her any name "under the sun" as that is defamation and what Alice did to us is plainly existing as her abusive crappy self.
I do agree with it, that Ioan is lost to Alice and she needs to be accepting of that.

duck sake.

Lady Ratcliffe...

IT'S THE RAT IN THE PRIUS Y'ALL! BEEN LADYFIED CAUSE OF ALL THE ATTENTION!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ableism again from Alice commenters. Funny that. Ms Evans could have written that herself.
The fact that IOAN (btw) chooses to be in a relationship with Bianca is his business and his alone. It doesn’t matter what health issues either person has, he knew that before commencing a relationship with her and they have to navigate that in the best way for them.

The boob chat from the last thread was comedy gold. Anyone reading on here and missing the nuances and humour mixed with genuine support and love, can bite my metaphorical banger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ableism again from Alice commenters. Funny that. Ms Evans could have written that herself.
The fact that IOAN (btw) chooses to be in a relationship with Bianca is his business and his alone. It doesn’t matter what health issues either person has, he knew that before commencing a relationship with her and they have to navigate that in the best way for them.

The boob chat from the last thread was comedy gold. Anyone reading on here and missing the nuances and humour mixed with genuine support and love, can bite my metaphorical banger.
Mr Brie asked his now morning ritual question of "What has Alice done now". I told him nothing and we are talking about boobs.
He just looked at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Honestly, I don't even have to go on Alice's instagram because whatever she's posted, then deleted, will be screened here. This is a great resource for IG's legal team if they need anything! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why can’t they READ THE WIKI
Seriously, we have a great wiki. It answers all the questions and explains everything in glorious detail, receipts included.

Apart from that thank you penguin 🐧 and well done @ChillyUpNorth Brilliant title 😂🤣👏🏼👏🏼

Dear god I just read the rest of the post.What kind of depraved and demented lowlife would write that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I for one appreciate greatly the support and love and offer up my chesticle channels as humour 💅🏻 or if it's passed now (which mine never will nevermind miracle chesticle pads 😢) then we will find some other humour to ride sometimes fraught moments out.

Or we can always bite @M33L4 's metaphorical banger 💃🏼🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
lmaooo witch if u out here calling him "Loan" with a confident-ass capital "L" then u are not qualified to participate in this mess-fiesta thanks for stopping by, ur coat's on the hook in the foyer 😩💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.