Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is this hiatus I hope they are on their way to Scotland, then a couple of weeks in the South of France at that lovely hotel, then swing by Brazil to catch up with some of her family, perhaps Oz, and then back to LA. Except Bubba Bear will be bereft.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m sure the legal eagles will clarify the reasons once the 12 pages are available. It’s disgraceful that she has managed to alienate them for this long.
they simply agreed. the 12 pages are the forms of the original TRO so that the court can extent it

Reactions: 13
jzabel was my username on IMDB. 😂
It was surreal when she started copying our own names and saying all that weird tit to us about how sad and pathetic our lives were because we were fighting with strangers on the internet, when she was the only one actually picking fights with people on the internet. I couldn’t believe that even a Z list celebrity like her would be acting like a 14-year-old mean girl on a discussion forum.
BIB I couldn't believe it when I saw that! The bloody cheek of her!

But you DID post wonderful and memorable stuff about her ♥:ROFLMAO:

I couldn't reply on the old thread but the family are doing well. Can you believe youngest DD is Mum of 3 and turns 30 this year???

Hope you are well and happy?

So great to know you are still around IG world ♥ I only came back after they split up and her face came up on my newsfeed

• Heart
Matthew Rhys sister is called Rachel Evans. That’s not Alices friend is it?
There a twin, a SIL and now Matthews sister?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
10 vege has to be a dig ? That is a weird thing to say isn’t it?
Isn't that a throw back to Vicar Of Dibley?

"Meat and 10 veg (might be 6 or 10 or 12) is the Dibley way" it's in the Christmas Dinners episode.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Tattle Emily account and Alice share the same view of JK Rowling, it seems likely Alice was behind that account.

jk rowling.jpg

Alcatone has gone on a fishing trip and begged Emily to DM 'him'

Image 3-9-22 at 11.01 AM.jpg

Apparently, Alice DM'd Emily with a fake account asking where she got the court docs. Alice is so thick she thinks the court docs could 'only have come from Bianca'
Image 3-9-22 at 11.02 AM.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I just posted and deleted the same thing. So it looks like the 3 months/90 extension mentioned might be a go. I'm waiting to see if the court hearing date changes now. @Hiraeth What say you? Can someone with access download the new documents?
Hey all, it's been a few days (but eons in Tattle-time--I have three threads to catch up on!!). Life has been...not great. (Thank you for your concern, @The carlin 💜 --what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, right? 😃 ) ANYWAY, I did download the latest court document just now. It's so long because the TRO is attached as an Exhibit. As I'm sure many have said in this thread previously, the March 11 hearing on the TRO is being continued 90 days because the parties have agreed to it. No other reason given, though I'm sure there are many factors at play here (emotional trauma in having to face one's abuser, possible work and family commitments at the end of this week that may interfere with the hearing, possible claim that all poor Alice needs is another 90 days to "calm down" and she totally won't need a permanent restraining order [sure, Jan]). Once I've redacted the court document I'll upload a link to the Wiki.

I'll catch up on the threads while I'm sitting in (what else?) court tomorrow. Love to you all. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Hey all, it's been a few days (but eons in Tattle-time--I have three threads to catch up on!!). Life has been...not great. (Thank you for your concern, @The carlin 💜 --what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, right? 😃 ) ANYWAY, I did download the latest court document just now. It's so long because the TRO is attached as an Exhibit. As I'm sure many have said in this thread previously, the March 11 hearing on the TRO is being continued 90 days because the parties have agreed to it. No other reason given, though I'm sure there are many factors at play here (emotional trauma in having to face one's abuser, possible work and family commitments at the end of this week that may interfere with the hearing, possible claim that all poor Alice needs is another 90 days to "calm down" and she totally won't need a permanent restraining order [sure, Jan]). Once I've redacted the court document I'll upload a link to the Wiki.

I'll catch up on the threads while I'm sitting in (what else?) court tomorrow. Love to you all. 💜
Hope you're okay, and thank you as always 💌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Tattle Emily account and Alice share the same view of JK Rowling, it seems likely Alice was behind that account.

View attachment 1112706

View attachment 1112721

Apparently, Alice DM'd Emily with a fake account asking where she got the court docs. Alice is so thick she thinks the court docs could 'only have come from Bianca'
View attachment 1112722
Is she really that stupid that she doesn't know after all this that a lot of court docs and info are available to download? Did her lawyer never point this out even? Sweet jesus, definitely not the smartest person in the room. Is this why she was so arrogant in her lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she really that stupid that she doesn't know after all this that a lot of court docs and info are available to download? Did her lawyer never point this out even? Sweet jesus, definitely not the smartest person in the room. Is this why she was so arrogant in her lying?
she knows it. That very thing was her argument last summer that Ioan will never take her to court even.

Matthew Rhys sister is called Rachel Evans. That’s not Alices friend is it?
There a twin, a SIL and now Matthews sister?
it's not, no

and yeah, the name is common LOL

View attachment 1112706

View attachment 1112721

View attachment 1112722
she tries to gather "evidence" that Bianca has socks. 3 more months time for this

It’s not stated. My guess is it may be leverage regarding visitation and other matters. As in, if she is willing to meet him halfway he won’t pursue the PRO. but I’m just speculating.
No she won't be willing to meet him halfway. That much is clear. Anne will know this even if IG doesn't.

Reactions: 25
Agree with @welp - AE is using the time to try and find out BW’s sock accounts which don’t exist. She clearly thinks that the Emily on Twitter (who they now want to be friends with, and who had a fake account opened on her name on here) is BW. Despite BW going for long walks, eating Mama G’s fine home baking, frolicking in the daffodils with her Welsh beefcake, basically doing positive stuff and living her best life - Al and Tone think that BW is heading off to the shed in G’s garden and frantically baiting Tone (and his beloved sis) on Twitter.

Get a bleeping grip.

BW - get a blue tick. Just because you now can, with added bonus of pissing off the Queen of Hollywood.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
The money has run out.
I said a couple of weeks ago that once the money ran out, the 2 girls will find out just how much she 'loves' them.
Now the money has run out. Ioan has clearly started reining in how much money he will allow her to spend.
Alice has discovered just how little money Cameo appearances will bring her. Gloria has been put off. She can't afford the elite school. I suspect Ella, along with not wanting to be on social media, is not happy her mum has been using her social media to make trouble for/with her dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Ioan grew up and wanted off the Alice carousel.
Agree. He grew up, she grew crazier.
Zany in the 20's in one thing, crazy in the 40s with 2 small kids to be cared for is very different.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If there is this hiatus I hope they are on their way to Scotland, then a couple of weeks in the South of France at that lovely hotel, then swing by Brazil to catch up with some of her family, perhaps Oz, and then back to LA. Except Bubba Bear will be bereft.
BW is Brazilian? Or she just has fam there? Awesome, either way.

Reactions: 8
Alice is cackling in a corner thinking she's been proved right and Ioan has nothing on her.
Sigh.
3 more months of backhanded digs from socks and awful nonsense word salads from loopymicropenisloo about how Alice was right all along.

Why couldn't he just have gone to bloody court and given her the legal dressing down she deserves!
I can't take another 3 months. Lets get this sorted NOW!

I’m sure the legal eagles will clarify the reasons once the 12 pages are available. It’s disgraceful that she has managed to alienate them for this long.
Which 12 pages? The one I bought has 14 pages.

I don't really like the whole painting of Ioan as being this dumb babe in the woods who was spellbound by the brazen hussy Alice, he was an adult making his decisions back then just as he is now, he was with Alice because he wanted to be and it worked for him. He married her because when he weighed up losing her or marrying her, he chose to marry her (clearly it wasn't something he was thrilled about, but he still chose to do it, nobody had a gun to his head). I don't think we need to infantilise a grown man because we can't fathom the idea of choosing to be with someone like Alice.
I agree. Baby Angel has had 20 years of being infantilised by Alice to the extent that she didn't believe that he would actually leave her and when she realised she couldn't make him change his mind she believed that it wasn't his decision, it was Mama G and now Bianca who made him leave. He shouldn't be infantilised here.
Ioan committed to years of IVF so he was obviously committed to the marriage but I think the cracks started to appear after Elsie was born. He sounds like he was suffering from post-natal depression in interviews from that time. Not getting work, turning 40, being the sole breadwinner, the real nail in the coffin was going to work in Australia. Being away from Alice and being around normal people who treated him with respect, and not like a disappointment will have made him put things into perspective and start to feel like his old self.

Image 3-9-22 at 11.55 AM.jpg

Alice 'Morgan' from Wales online article 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ioan Gruffudd seeing psychologist to help cope with audition knock-backs - Wales Online

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
BW is Brazilian? Or she just has fam there? Awesome, either way.
her father has his 2nd family there (he has got at least one daughter from that relationship, so BW's half-sister). Her sister moved there too a few years ago. They have a sport fishing business

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.