Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jzabel was my username on IMDB. 😂
It was surreal when she started copying our own names and saying all that weird tit to us about how sad and pathetic our lives were because we were fighting with strangers on the internet, when she was the only one actually picking fights with people on the internet. I couldn’t believe that even a Z list celebrity like her would be acting like a 14-year-old mean girl on a discussion forum.
Twenty years later, and she is still acting like a fourteen year old mean girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People supporting her now are just like-minded narcissists who do this themselves to their spouses or those who are too invested in the 'wronged woman/bad cheating man' narrative and haven't bothered to explore beyond that.
I agree on that!! I picture their spouses clawing at the door to get away while they call a young woman with MS terrible names. I think quite a few of them are mad though because their spouses already made a break for it.

Reactions: 16
Australia is beautiful, I absolutely love Queensland such a beautiful state in another life I would apply for permanent residency.

I don't really blame IG for falling for malice back in the day he was a naive younger man from a small community . AE did scrub up well when she was younger , he probably thought she was this exotic older woman, a minx ! She lived in Paris and spoke different languages very exciting to a man from a small town. I live in small village and I got excited when I met an American who worked in the local shop 🤣🤣.
Absolutely! She was charming and sophisticated back when she was younger and he was handsome and a rising star. She well and truly hitched her hook to him but she wasn't as smart as she thought she was and ended up dragging them both down with her bizarre and wacky behaviour. Now she's well and truly lost everything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree on that!! I picture their spouses clawing at the door to get away while they call a young woman with MS terrible names. I think quite a few of them are mad though because their spouses already made a break for it.
They desperately want to behave like Alice but don’t have the brass neck that she does. All sat baiting her and willing her on behind their anonymous Twitter accounts. Assclowns every last one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
as I’ve mentioned in previous posts I followed Ioan many years ago, mainly on ioanonline. Rl happened, and so did Alice and her antics that sickened and spoilt the fun. I forgot about them both until Alice was in the DM, and that led me here, where I lurked for many months, too shy to post. Anyway last year was not very easy for me my mother who has been a very independent and sociable widow started to act very out of character. She lives three hours drive away and because of lockdown I coypuldnt visi. My brother who also lives many miles from her was also worrie. Long story short we broke the restrictions and visited. Mum had completely lost the plot, was wandering around the town at night, had packed all her belongings, including her phone. After a stay in hospital she was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She is now well cared for in a lovely home, and we visit as often as we can. On top of this my mother in law’s health, she had suffered with Alzheimer’s for many years but has been cared for in her own home, deterio and we thought we were going to lose her last summer. She fought back many times since then, but passed away at the end of January. Throughout all this my best friend’s husband was diagnosed with, and died from bowel cancer. To cap a truly dreadful year we had to have our eldest, and beloved dog put to sleep last week. I have never, ever, felt so sad, there was no joy or light in my world. I was only just hanging in there. Then I found all of you lovely tattle turds. Reading your stories, your humour, kindness and support for each other, as well as laughing so hard I woke up “the hub” with my very loud chuckles. I read on here late into the night and it diverts me from the stuff I have to face and deal with IRL. You have all kept me sane. I don’t profess to have suffered in the way some of you have. I can only applaud and salute you for your courage and strength. I wish all of you joy, peace and happiness, even Alice, thank you from the bottom of my heart and long may the glorious Tattle Turds reign. Sorry for the long post, and as I’ve never attempted a spoiler before, I hope it woks

• Heart
Reactions: 54
My link that wouldn't work is from a singing kettle video of the song
"I've been eaten by a boa constrictor and I don't like it one bit"!
Singing kettle is a Scots legend and was apt before the link didn't work.
Kinda goin the way ma week is!
Errrrorrrrr 😘 Soz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf are they supposed to be? Submerged Cala lillies??

Why did I just notice one of them is Matthew Rhys? 😂
I guess the bat tit crazy taste has always been part of her. Its like she's trying to be edgy and interesting but just don't know how.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
as I’ve mentioned in previous posts I followed Ioan many years ago, mainly on ioanonline. Rl happened, and so did Alice and her antics that sickened and spoilt the fun. I forgot about them both until Alice was in the DM, and that led me here, where I lurked for many months, too shy to post. Anyway last year was not very easy for me my mother who has been a very independent and sociable widow started to act very out of character. She lives three hours drive away and because of lockdown I coypuldnt visi. My brother who also lives many miles from her was also worrie. Long story short we broke the restrictions and visited. Mum had completely lost the plot, was wandering around the town at night, had packed all her belongings, including her phone. After a stay in hospital she was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She is now well cared for in a lovely home, and we visit as often as we can. On top of this my mother in law’s health, she had suffered with Alzheimer’s for many years but has been cared for in her own home, deterio and we thought we were going to lose her last summer. She fought back many times since then, but passed away at the end of January. Throughout all this my best friend’s husband was diagnosed with, and died from bowel cancer. To cap a truly dreadful year we had to have our eldest, and beloved dog put to sleep last week. I have never, ever, felt so sad, there was no joy or light in my world. I was only just hanging in there. Then I found all of you lovely tattle turds. Reading your stories, your humour, kindness and support for each other, as well as laughing so hard I woke up “the hub” with my very loud chuckles. I read on here late into the night and it diverts me from the stuff I have to face and deal with IRL. You have all kept me sane. I don’t profess to have suffered in the way some of you have. I can only applaud and salute you for your courage and strength. I wish all of you joy, peace and happiness, even Alice, thank you from the bottom of my heart and long may the glorious Tattle Turds reign. Sorry for the long post, and as I’ve never attempted a spoiler before, I hope it woks
I’m sorry for your losses and tough time Lulooo.
Sending massive Tattle Turd hugs and my love. It is a sanctuary on here full of love and laughter, a true mixture of all walks of life. I’m glad you contribute, you do it so well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh I can't even put into words how sorry I am for all you've been through and are still going through. Thank you for coming out of lurking and joining us here and sharing 💖 If there is ever anything, anything we can do please know we're all here for you xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's an absolute pleasure to make you chuckle and we are all glad to have you along here! 3 Sharp Tattle Hugs from me!
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you! This just stood out to me. It may have been posted here before, but I had not seen it. So the sock accounts and posting attacking vitriol and then deleting it after the fact is in fact her long time MO then, no? Amazing.

View attachment 1111845
I remember all of this. Her behaviour on SM hasn’t I proved, it’s just got worse

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.