Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I like the way BW dresses. It’s understated, but with an edge. Love the pleather/leather cropped trousers. She makes the cane seem just like an elegant accessory.

Not so keen on AE’s wetsuit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Anyone with a condition or disability shouldn’t have to speak about it so I understand her point there.

The film isn’t autobiographical - however, that being said it’s incredibly naive on Bianca’s part to assume she wouldn’t be asked about her knowledge and experience of this condition in future especially when promoting the film.

it’s odd that disabled peoples medical history appears to be fair game?

When someone goes up to a wheelchair user and says “what’s wrong with you then” you are asking for their private medical history and potentially asking them to relive a trauma (ie accident) in their lives.

also whilst I’m on my soapbox, disabled people shouldnt be seen as an inspiration or to be pitied. They are just living their lives like anyone else. They are not inspiring for going to the shops or getting on a plane. They’re just doing what you’re doing, just in a different way.
I am now off my soapbox. As you were
🤣

• Heart

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together. She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross
Cheating right in front of Olivier's face! Now that's brazen and disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Remember when Alice said a photo of BW in a singlet and skirt was her being 'half naked' or something? Toilet photos woman, you have two toilet photos!!!

• Haha

jobellecee

Thank you! This just stood out to me. It may have been posted here before, but I had not seen it. So the sock accounts and posting attacking vitriol and then deleting it after the fact is in fact her long time MO then, no? Amazing.

View attachment 1111845
jzabel was my username on IMDB. 😂
It was surreal when she started copying our own names and saying all that weird shit to us about how sad and pathetic our lives were because we were fighting with strangers on the internet, when she was the only one actually picking fights with people on the internet. I couldn’t believe that even a Z list celebrity like her would be acting like a 14-year-old mean girl on a discussion forum.

• Wow
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Snap!! My youngest was utterly obsessed - he had the blue suit and the brown suit outfits, the red converse. Not to mention that blardy Sonic Screwdriver (that we once lost at a water park and had hours of misery until it turned up in lost property).
Back on topic, IG would be so great, and I’d finally be able to make my mind up when my son asks me (as he inevitably does at least once a year) “but WHO is your favourite Dr Mum?” 😂
You know me for my stories but here we go 😂
I got my five oldest kids christened on the same day (another story for another day)
David’s dad Sandy was a locum minister at the church and was there. He had brought the children signed cards from David. My son on seeing Sandy pulled out his sonic screwdriver and the two of them were rolling about the floor having a duel, Sandy had one too. He was a terrific man with a beautiful soul. He was sooooo proud of David.

And yes, Ioan being in Dr Who would be great. Psycho grannies start a petition please. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Tattle turds, you share so much of your lives on here in such a poignant and important way. You never know how much or who you’re helping by sharing the hurt and suffering you’ve been through and have dealt with.
It makes Alice’s histrionics and behaviour pale into insignificance, although I agree she should be accountable for that. Truly.
The fact you do it in a respectful and sometimes funny way makes me so proud. It’s a proper community that grows by the day.

Keep on tattling, you just never know who is reading and being inspired xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

welp

VIP Member
I hope he doesn't give her any chances as he's been more than patient enough despite all her hate. She doesn't deserve it & given an inch she'll take a mile. I really hope it's a case of giving her more rope to hang herself & guarantee a PRO. And perhaps iron out other parts of the divorce or even file to bifurcate?
if I was him I'd definitely get the house sale (or at least moving Alice out) done the next months lol

12 extra pages! I wonder if this is more evidence as an explanation surely wouldn't take 12 pages, tho' this is Alice so anything is possible.
I hope it is more evidence & she ends up in shit creek without a paddle.
Like all of us I was looking forward to Friday & hoping for a PRO.
as pointed out later it's just copies of the TRO and signatures from all parties agreeing to delay by 3 months

plot twist - unobtrusive lurker is Bubba Bear 🐻
oard-adorable-93195238-f4ce-44a4-bd36-bbf76fab7703.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Endora

VIP Member
So at that point they were having an affair but she ‘pretends’ to be in character, while accompanied by the man she is cheating on?
Picasso was the one who introduced them, no? Maybe it's not so much "cheating" as "unloading".

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
Someone doesn’t like the Australian turds…
Ah, that old chestnut about how we must all love Ioan, eh? I'll say it again - I AM NOT A IOAN FAN. Only ever seen him in Liar and would be quite happy to never watch him in anything again 😂 And contrary to what that poster thinks, absolutely anybody in the world has the "right" to voice their opinion on someone who is very publicly behaving in an absolutely hideous fashion. And also I'm not Australian 😂 Apart from that... spot on.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I think the jeans pocket on her dress is more insulting to OP and his normally impeccable style than her playing tonsil hockey with Ioan in front of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

priusrat

If someone could explain to me how I am supposed to work full time, run a house, look after my daughter, practice my knitting AND catch up with this thread I would appreciate it!
I'd recommend quitting work and hiring a full time nanny with your husband's salary❤hope this helps xx

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
She loses her tiny mind at Bianca’s subtle pics and she’s like this IN FRONT OF OLIVIER!
Absolutely brazen.
Proof if ever it were needed that she’s a grifter.
Maybe they were swingers...hence the hedonism he referred to?

Mamma G must have been horrified when he brought that thing home.

• Haha
  • Wow

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
lol
View attachment 1114919

i mean if it's a GPS collar it's a good thing, no?
This disturbs me. How much do the girls love your time together? "We get on so well" They are not your best friends or your husband Alice. They are little humans that you should be preparing for the world. And they need their Dad.

Not that kids aren't fun and it's been a long time but these are the years of "brush your teeth, make your bed, get your dirty dishes out of the room, no, you can't wear that, do your homework, put down your electronics, go to bed, brush your teeth".

Let's not forget - "it's seven o'clock at night and you need a whiteboard for a project due tomorrow???" 😂😂

Who does Alice think she's kidding? And my God - how will Ioan repair the damage she has done?

• Sad
  • Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
As an experiment/a roll call (now we have so many new members) and not because the narc in me wants to win the most liked post)

Can everyone viewing this post HIT LIKE
That's an interesting one cause sometimes these threads move so fast that some skip pages, therefore threads of conversations. I know myself have to be careful if I'm miles behind to not derail a thread when it's moved on from where I am. I try and invoke my lurkerdom head in that and then my dog and my man person look at me like I've lost my mind.

Or, you know,
(.) (.)
Mine =
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|°| |°|

Better watch the Tittle talk, Alice may get her boobs out in her next post! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS WHATEVER PEOPLE PRAY ON OR FOR -
DO NOT SHOW YOUR BOOBS ALICE
⛔

• Haha