Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a goddamn minute. So Ioan doesn't like dogs, is allergic to dogs, didn't want her to get a dog YET he suggests the GPS collar in case the dog gets lost?

And I distinctly saw a dog in B's Wales pictures at the G's so I bet he grew up with dogs.

Goes with my theory he just didn't think Alice should have a dog.
He knew she’d be just as pathetic at being a doggy mummy than she is at everything else. I believe he was planning his escape before then.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait a goddamn minute. So Ioan doesn't like dogs, is allergic to dogs, didn't want her to get a dog YET he suggests the GPS collar in case the dog gets lost?

And I distinctly saw a dog in B's Wales pictures at the G's so I bet he grew up with dogs.

He knew she’d be just as pathetic at being a doggy mummy than she is at everything else. I believe he was planning his escape before then.

Yeah. He got the GPS collar because he understood Alice will screw up taking care of the dog, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I always thought her saying that was a dig into his person cause what good caring person doesn't like animals 😱 just another way of her trying to malign his character.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My sister in law is also a member of the Gorsedd. She worked very hard and put many hours into both Eistedfodds when they were held in our part of South Wales. She has the green robe, rather than the white that Ioan has. @ReturningthePearls if you ever have the chance to visit one of these, take it. They are a glorious celebration of Welsh culture and many Welsh performers, including Ioan, first cut their performing teeth at one.
They sound AMAZING just from what you wrote. I’m gonna note it in my journal—I made a lil Welsh/Wales journal where I keep stuff about Welsh culture and language and things! 😍 THANK YOU, beloved! ❤😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I always thought her saying that was a dig into his person cause what good caring person doesn't like animals 😱 just another way of her trying to malign his character.
I mean, that is true, I think. Some people might not like dogs or cats for whatever reason, but very few just dislike animals, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This disturbs me. How much do the girls love your time together? "We get on so well" They are not your best friends or your husband Alice. They are little humans that you should be preparing for the world. And they need their Dad.

Not that kids aren't fun and it's been a long time but these are the years of "brush your teeth, make your bed, get your dirty dishes out of the room, no, you can't wear that, do your homework, put down your electronics, go to bed, brush your teeth".

Let's not forget - "it's seven o'clock at night and you need a whiteboard for a project due tomorrow???" 😂😂

Who does Alice think she's kidding? And my God - how will Ioan repair the damage she has done?
The manipulation coming through those posts is clear to see and will be used against her. A Mother keeps her children safe and is a good role model, not a pissed up fish wife too lazy to lock her door before falling asleep in a drunken stupor.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet she reckons she has MS too by the end of the day 💆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 😡
Yeah I’ve been waiting on her suggesting that.
There are no definitive test for Ms I believe? It’s a case of eliminating other things first. Happy to be corrected.

Alice can’t even be bothered to charge the “gps” system for the dog, so what it’s just hanging on Emma’s tiny neck and it doesn’t even work? What’s the point?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She looks quite stylish in that photo with the walking stick.

And I like how we now turn different aids: glasses, sticks, face masks etc. into fashion accessories. Kinda giving a crappy situation a positive spin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.