Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know, I think I've mentioned this before, but I have a (best) friend who is called Bianca and her child is called Alice. God knows how I havent slipped up yet :ROFLMAO:
Respect.
I was doing a rapid texting and updating everyone on who is where and just slipped up on the Tony stuff, we have literally never had a Tony in our family orbit before and now all Tony's are Alcatone's in my mind but trying to figure out how to explain it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor sod, she did love to get a vice like grip on him & not just with her hands! 💋 In one pic he looks like he's trying to escape.
He was young, in love, (love bombed) & overwhelmed! She's enough to overwhelm anybody & that ain't a compliment!
I can picture her whispering furiously in his ear "cameras at 1 o'clock, kiss me now & look like you mean it"

Some things never change. Yo in a headlock. Post & delete. Socks. Abs this was back in 2007! But Alice never uses sock accounts & never lies.
No wonder she's paranoid about socks - she thinks because she has loads then everyone else is just like her. No Alice. Thankfully no.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Golightly said:
Is that OP in the background???

It really looks like him...trying to make a dash for the exit while she's occupied
Didn't I read here that OP introduced them! I'm betting he hoped she would go after him & bugger off & leave him in peace!
He must be feeling mighty relieved she left him!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On Radio4 this afternoon around 4 ish there was a segment on MS. Research has been going on at Harvard for years as to the cause and they think they have found a link. Moderna are now trying to formulate a vaccine.
I hope BW heard this. I did think of messaging her but think this maybe intrusive.
Did anyone else catch it? I’m not good at relaying stuff.
I didn't catch that particular research news, but March is MS Awareness Month, many outlets are currently focusing on new developments in the treatment of it thank God.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If someone could explain to me how I am supposed to work full time, run a house, look after my daughter, practice my knitting AND catch up with this thread I would appreciate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If someone could explain to me how I am supposed to work full time, run a house, look after my daughter, practice my knitting AND catch up with this thread I would appreciate it!
You don’t sleep. Sleeping is cheating. I’m running on two hours of sleep right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
lmaooo witch if u out here calling him "Loan" with a confident-ass capital "L" then u are not qualified to participate in this mess-fiesta thanks for stopping by, ur coat's on the hook in the foyer 😩💔
To be fair, I now can't see Ioan (as in Yo's name) written down without reading it as Loan (bank loan). duck sake, they're everywhere. Bank Yo-an. FML 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love IG as Dr Who ❤ 😍

I only properly watched the Matt Smith ones. Bumped into him once. He seems lovely but irl he looks even more peculiar. I don't mean that in a bad way, he just has a very erm, distinctive look! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey all, it's been a few days (but eons in Tattle-time--I have three threads to catch up on!!). Life has been...not great. (Thank you for your concern, @The carlin 💜 --what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, right? 😃 ) ANYWAY, I did download the latest court document just now. It's so long because the TRO is attached as an Exhibit. As I'm sure many have said in this thread previously, the March 11 hearing on the TRO is being continued 90 days because the parties have agreed to it. No other reason given, though I'm sure there are many factors at play here (emotional trauma in having to face one's abuser, possible work and family commitments at the end of this week that may interfere with the hearing, possible claim that all poor Alice needs is another 90 days to "calm down" and she totally won't need a permanent restraining order [sure, Jan]). Once I've redacted the court document I'll upload a link to the Wiki.

I'll catch up on the threads while I'm sitting in (what else?) court tomorrow. Love to you all. 💜
I've missed you here @Hiraeth. Thanks for checking in. 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just had to rewind a YouTube video because I heard a dog being called Alice. Thought I was imagining things. It was indeed a dog called Alice 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m not sure if anyone else picked up on the reference in the court papers where Ioan referred to ‘the apartment I reside’ as opposed to ticking the box for ‘my home’? I’m wondering if it was a short term let and they are going to be UK based for a while??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if anyone else picked up on the reference in the court papers where Ioan referred to ‘the apartment I reside’ as opposed to ticking the box for ‘my home’? I’m wondering if it was a short term let and they are going to be UK based for a while??
isnt the house where Alice and the kids live his home

• Heart
as I’ve mentioned in previous posts I followed Ioan many years ago, mainly on ioanonline. Rl happened, and so did Alice and her antics that sickened and spoilt the fun. I forgot about them both until Alice was in the DM, and that led me here, where I lurked for many months, too shy to post. Anyway last year was not very easy for me my mother who has been a very independent and sociable widow started to act very out of character. She lives three hours drive away and because of lockdown I coypuldnt visi. My brother who also lives many miles from her was also worrie. Long story short we broke the restrictions and visited. Mum had completely lost the plot, was wandering around the town at night, had packed all her belongings, including her phone. After a stay in hospital she was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She is now well cared for in a lovely home, and we visit as often as we can. On top of this my mother in law’s health, she had suffered with Alzheimer’s for many years but has been cared for in her own home, deterio and we thought we were going to lose her last summer. She fought back many times since then, but passed away at the end of January. Throughout all this my best friend’s husband was diagnosed with, and died from bowel cancer. To cap a truly dreadful year we had to have our eldest, and beloved dog put to sleep last week. I have never, ever, felt so sad, there was no joy or light in my world. I was only just hanging in there. Then I found all of you lovely tattle turds. Reading your stories, your humour, kindness and support for each other, as well as laughing so hard I woke up “the hub” with my very loud chuckles. I read on here late into the night and it diverts me from the stuff I have to face and deal with IRL. You have all kept me sane. I don’t profess to have suffered in the way some of you have. I can only applaud and salute you for your courage and strength. I wish all of you joy, peace and happiness, even Alice, thank you from the bottom of my heart and long may the glorious Tattle Turds reign. Sorry for the long post, and as I’ve never attempted a spoiler before, I hope it woks

Sending you big hugs & turd love for all you have been through. :poop:❤ xxx

It's so offensive & makes me so angry for all those here who have known genuine heartache & suffering, etc to see the narc continue to wage war on the father of her children because he finally escaped from her abusive clutches. She didn't love him, she loved what he could do for her & his leaving wounded her ego & will soon put an end to her living a self centred lazy arsed entitled life. That is what she is raging about.
Tough tit. I give zero fucks. You reap what you sow Malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This just pisses me off. This in regard to little E learning languages. She's mastered the fine art of passive-aggressive digs at Ioan. So unfair.

markup_10508.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.