Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I have one wish it’s that part of the RO involves confirming that Alice is tweeting from Tones account.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If I have one wish it’s that part of the RO involves confirming that Alice is tweeting from Tones account.
Same I want to request if Anne could please demand Tones Twitter info in any SM court requests are made. Cheers

Reactions: 24
Lol, the wedding flowers 😂😂😂
It's like they all just wearily drooped in despair when they caught sight of mAlice, about to stomp her way down the aisle, to triumphantly claim her prize 😱.

I think we need to set up a series of international viewing hubs for the inaugrual battle on March 11th. (LA, Cardiff, Brisbane, London, etc etc) Who will win in the court of Turd opinion? Will mAlice whip something out of the (bejewelled) bag, to astound us and change our opinion that she's a swivel-eyed loon? (spoiler: unlikely). Will the Bristol Massive turn up and lurk menacingly outside the courthouse, possibly wearing Peaky Blinders flat caps with attached dangling baby heads? Or will the Welsh Wizard and his bogan beauty win the day with their 113+ pages of irrefutable evidence of swivel-eyed loonery from the opposing side?

Will the Turd army be able to control themselves if the date is pushed back by 3 months?
Keep the popcorn, wine and, er..."cakes" (courtesy of @claudiarocks 😂) on standby, we're in for a wild ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Emily: Targeted harrassment and fraud is a serious offense. I have informed @TattleLife of this and advised them to remove the account. Alice Evans, we know this was you. It's a serious offense and one of which I fully intend on pursuing. Too far this time Alice.

Alcatone: HAHAHAHA - Complain away. You know nothing! Pleeeease can we be friends?

This kind of confirms to me that it was AE behind the imposter using Emily's name on here. She can't stay off forums about herself. It's her MO.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Howling at your profile pic 😂

Tone(Alice) is just having a wee dig at Mama G .
None of these (alleged) Evanses have any class.

Still passive aggressively sending kisses to this user. Absolute dick move.
Now THIS is what we can talk about him for!
What a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lol, the wedding flowers 😂😂😂
It's like they all just wearily drooped in despair when they caught sight of mAlice, about to stomp her way down the aisle, to triumphantly claim her prize 😱.

I think we need to set up a series of international viewing hubs for the inaugrual battle on March 11th. (LA, Cardiff, Brisbane, London, etc etc) Who will win in the court of Turd opinion? Will mAlice whip something out of the (bejewelled) bag, to astound us and change our opinion that she's a swivel-eyed loon? (spoiler: unlikely). Will the Bristol Massive turn up and lurk menacingly outside the courthouse, possibly wearing Peaky Blinders flat caps with attached dangling baby heads? Or will the Welsh Wizard and his bogan beauty win the day with their 113+ pages of irrefutable evidence of swivel-eyed loonery from the opposing side?

Will the Turd army be able to control themselves if the date is pushed back by 3 months?
Keep the popcorn, wine and, er..."cakes" (courtesy of @claudiarocks 😂) on standby, we're in for a wild ride!
Sheer brilliance 😂🤣
And now I'm finally glad I've got a corn allergy, instead of popcorn I get to share 24g of cake' with @claudiarocks 😅😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emily: Targeted harrassment and fraud is a serious offense. I have informed @TattleLife of this and advised them to remove the account. Alice Evans, we know this was you. It's a serious offense and one of which I fully intend on pursuing. Too far this time Alice.

Alcatone: HAHAHAHA - Complain away. You know nothing! Pleeeease can we be friends?

This kind of confirms to me that it was AE behind the imposter using Emily's name on here. She can't stay off forums about herself. It's her MO.
Why does he (she) keep blocking and unblocking that user to argue I wonder…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don't get it. A!ice is really 53 and current pictures of her are all over the internet! She looks awful! And not like this!!! And no one thinks the TRO makes her untouchable in Hollywood?? Am I living in upside down world?

Many actresses around her have really taken care of themselves. It is Hollywood and I'm sure they've had help. Which seems to be demanded of women - and men! - nowadays. Julia Roberts is actually a year older than her.

Women should be allowed to age and eat cake. But Alice's problems aren't just from aging and cake...🙄View attachment 1112175
If she walked in the door to see a casting director or producer based on that overly filtered photo she posted as an alleged headshot she would be shown the door. I mean it. The first step is being truthful with yourself and accepting that your looks have changed. The second step is getting healthy so you don't have to cut your face in half in photos, remove a good portion of your neck, and give yourself baby reindeer eyes. Lastly, own that you're aging and lean into it. You are not the sexy young actress anymore and that's okay! We all want to look our best, but faking it is not the answer. See all French actresses.

And Baby Botox all the way. Let your face actually move. We all have lines after a certain age. We've earned them. Don't erase them all. #selflove

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does he (she) keep blocking and unblocking that user to argue I wonder…
If she did it to me she’d know about it … ‘she’d be shouting ‘can we be friends ?’ Through her letter box at me seeing as anybody in the world can find her 😡
Im gonna stick pins in my barbie ! (That is not a weird or unusual euphemism) ! 🤣

• Haha
If she walked in the door to see a casting director or producer based on that overly filtered photo she posted as an alleged headshot she would be shown the door. I mean it. The first step is being truthful with yourself and accepting that your looks have changed. The second step is getting healthy so you don't have to cut your face in half in photos, remove a good portion of your neck, and give yourself baby reindeer eyes. Lastly, own that you're aging and lean into it. You are not the sexy young actress anymore and that's okay! We all want to look our best, but faking it is not the answer. See all French actresses.

And Baby Botox all the way. Let your face actually move. We all have lines after a certain age. We've earned them. Don't erase them all. #selflove
This all the way!!!
I have been dying of laughter because my eye Doctor told me I have deepset eyes like my Dad and my lids are drooping over my eye. And I have to get a medically necessary eye lift. Covered by insurance. 😂😂 I'll have those selfies everywhere!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
10 vege has to be a dig ? That is a weird thing to say isn’t it?
Not for a Welsh Mam. It would be a matter of pride to serve that many veg. Christmas dinner prepared by my mother in law would have that many veg, along with at least six desserts. Having fed us five meals during the day, stuffing us so full we couldn’t move, she would ask us late into the night if anyone was hungry! My hub bless him, having hollow legs, would always find room for more. Annoyingly, he is still slim. Alice/Tone should be happy they were given such hospitality by Mama G.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This all the way!!!
I have been dying of laughter because my eye Doctor told me I have deepset eyes like my Dad and my lids are drooping over my eye. And I have to get a medically necessary eye lift. Covered by insurance. 😂😂 I'll have those selfies everywhere!!! 😂😂
Do yo reckon I could convince a doctor a breast reduction surgery is a medical necessity? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Do yo reckon I could convince a doctor a breast reduction surgery is a medical necessity? Asking for a friend 😂
I'm a gonna tell her my neck is interfering with my vision too. 😂

On topic - I have nine years on Alice but now I am so paranoid about my neck. I've been dragging blankets out of the closet to see what looks best!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not for a Welsh Mam. It would be a matter of pride to serve that many veg. Christmas dinner prepared by my mother in law would have that many veg, along with at least six desserts. Having fed us five meals during the day, stuffing us so full we couldn’t move, she would ask us late into the night if anyone was hungry! My hub bless him, having hollow legs, would always find room for more. Annoyingly, he is still slim. Alice/Tone should be happy they were given such hospitality by Mama G.
My Mum's part Swedish and part Irish but every description of a Welsh mam sounds just like her. She even called her mum 'Mam'!

On topic - I have nine years on Alice but now I am so paranoid about my neck. I've been dragging blankets out of the closet to see what looks best!
Just throw your cute kitty over your shoulders and no one will look anywhere else 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

You need to do what Alice does … never wash or iron your clothes and no one ever looks at your neck 🙌🏼 Simples 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.