Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Ableism again from Alice commenters. Funny that. Ms Evans could have written that herself.
The fact that IOAN (btw) chooses to be in a relationship with Bianca is his business and his alone. It doesn’t matter what health issues either person has, he knew that before commencing a relationship with her and they have to navigate that in the best way for them.

The boob chat from the last thread was comedy gold. Anyone reading on here and missing the nuances and humour mixed with genuine support and love, can bite my metaphorical banger.
Mr Brie asked his now morning ritual question of "What has Alice done now". I told him nothing and we are talking about boobs.
He just looked at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Golightly

There are some unbelievably thick people following her. Asking what she’s done??? I just can’t begin to grasp how dim you would need to be to support her.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Old Soak

VIP Member
she keeps blocking and unblocking because she’s spoiling for a fight. She’s a troll and a bully and she’s not getting her supply. IG is gone, all the people offering her good solid advice are gone. Her Twitter is gone. We’re wise to all her socks and all of her FM’s socks. No one wants to help her and no one wants to fight. The attention she craves is diminishing. Sure it’ll blow up here and there but everyone stays well clear of her now and flocks to places like tattle. Alice, sometimes really terrible things happen to a normal family. Far worse than anything you have ever known and they end up all over the national papers at the worst time in their lives. They have done nothing wrong and they have to endure this awful event in the time of social media. Sock accounts trolling the family, pretending to be the person you lost by stealing their pictures, people making discussion groups and comments under the articles. You’re not a victim! You’re a troll. You’re doing what you do using the same methods for the exact same reason they are, attention. To feel powerful by hurting or being inflammatory all the while you’re the one putting yourself out there and then crying when one comment isn’t up your ass. Grow up, grow a thicker skin and get the fuck off the internet. You disgust us all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

ButterTart

VIP Member
Totally with you on this. Alice is the one who elevated Bianca's profile, she gave her a platform to talk about her MS. The film script was done and dusted by the time Alice became aware of Bianca. If anybody 'outed' Bianca's health condition it was Tattle from publicly available information. I am not excusing Alice btw, but give me a break, next Alice will have caused the MS in the first place
Totally disagree. Alice was the one who first publicly talked about her MS, not Tattle. And she used it to malign her as in, she’s faking, she’s using it to get attention …. Which is what you and Welp are also doIng: finding fault with her talking about her own medical condition because it seems she is using it get attention. (Which I also disagree with.)

It’s Bianca’s health/illness. If she wants to talk about it all day, everyday, that’s her prerogative. If she chooses to keep some or all of it private, that’s also her own choice. I don’t think anyone has a right to say she’s doing it correctly or incorrectly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
Is that OP in the background???
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together (they only broke up a year later). She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

M33L4

VIP Member
Ableism again from Alice commenters. Funny that. Ms Evans could have written that herself.
The fact that IOAN (btw) chooses to be in a relationship with Bianca is his business and his alone. It doesn’t matter what health issues either person has, he knew that before commencing a relationship with her and they have to navigate that in the best way for them.

The boob chat from the last thread was comedy gold. Anyone reading on here and missing the nuances and humour mixed with genuine support and love, can bite my metaphorical banger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
Cheating right in front of Olivier's face! Now that's brazen and disgusting 🤢
here they are on the same event btw
7NHpSmn.png

vs. her with Ioan

uTg7yxt.png

I was a kid back then, so no idea what people thought at the time, but this seems pretty insane lol (if Alice thinks BW liking IG pictures before they started dating was creepy, then this is a different level)

I do wonder if OP, given that he turned out gay, gave her the go ahead for these sort of antics to get rid of her, it's just so insanely disrespectful and it's not something she repeated later when she was with Ioan iirc (well, openly, anyway)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

M33L4

VIP Member
Ok I found the scarf pics. They’re behind a spoiler but they’re hilariously bad.
C2E56047-009D-485A-B4AF-84055F0E1A92.jpeg
2EF96329-E92D-4C4E-A02D-89D4B526E278.jpeg
7556A16F-32EF-4444-9B19-AD3BC39DD40B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36