Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean if it's a GPS collar it's a good thing, no?
In theory, but, I dunno, I mean it’s not like she’s running free on a thousand acre estate, is it?

And the garden should be secure so she doesn’t escape. Any rescue would check this before approval as it’s considered a big deal.

Sticking a bulky GPS collar on the dog cos you can’t be arsed to fix a fence sounds weird. From the photos it didn’t look like they’d one of those open gardens.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think that she reckons the pap photos are LIES! LIES!! then? 🤔

Re-hang your bathroom door, you silly duffer 😂
But she'll need a man for this won't she? Lil miss helpless?
Nevermind that she managed to knock it off its hinges she'll surely need a big ol man's help to rehang it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she really that confident that Ioan will be kept in servitude to her for life? Is she mad?

Why is she still wasting her days on SM instead of looking for a source of income?

She’s ‘voluntarily underemployed’ and has been for years, she really needs to shape up.
If she can put her slap on for making IG posts then she is capable of doing the same and hauling herself to job interviews.
As for having Fibromyalgia I'm sorry but it's absolute BS. Sorry if that offends people on here who genuinely do have Fibromyalgia.
There are many reasons I don't believe her but I'm not going to list them and give her a heads up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks to you all I now have a mental image of Emma trying to escape Casa Evans all while Mission Impossible is playing.

She isn't a damn husky with wandering instincts. Fix the fence you lazy muppet. I wouldn't put it past her for swinging Emma over just so she can nosey about with an excuse 👓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she can put her slap on for making IG posts then she is capable of doing the same and hauling herself to job interviews.
As for having Fibromyalgia I'm sorry but it's absolute BS. Sorry if that offends people on here who genuinely do have Fibromyalgia.
There are many reasons I don't believe her but I'm not going to list them and give her a heads up.
I don't believe her either. Not one iota.

How she looks on insta isn't how she looks like in reality though. Filters can achieve amazing things but they can't make her sober or less manic irl. An interviewer will take one look at her and put a big red ❌ next to her name.
But she knows this and she plays to it I think. I may be too cynical but I see nefarious reasons for everything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha ha you know your pets are family .. when you shout at a work problem (I’ve found shouting at my computer usually works 🤣) and your dog walks in and brings you your cigarettes 🤣😂 bless Zeus’ heart .. he didn’t break any either pmsl
Must take Emma ages to drag those wine boxes in out of the garage/sweatshop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Should we invent a fake illness, build a community around it, and see if she diagnoses herself with it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not the smartest woman but I still wouldn't have made the life choices Alice has 🤣🤣😩.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saw the video. So she has superfine hair but has really messed it up with the bleaching and pulling it to a tight ponytail, which has just snapped it off. You can't change your genetics but you can make the most of what you have. I have fine curly hair and absolutely try to make the best out of it. Stop the single process bleaching, stop the tight ponytails, use a deep cleansing scalp treatment and support hair growth with a specific caffeine product, either serum or shampoo or both. Cut off the whispy ends. This is really simple. Alice, if it bothers you, just sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have it and I don't believe her. It's become one of those diagnosis that people love to just tell you out of the blue that they have.

Nowadays, I fake people out by listing my not really symptoms and if they agree I know they are a faker. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ha ha you know your pets are family .. when you shout at a work problem (I’ve found shouting at my computer usually works 🤣) and your dog walks in and brings you your cigarettes 🤣😂 bless Zeus’ heart .. he didn’t break any either pmsl
Must take Emma ages to drag those wine boxes in out of the garage/sweatshop 🤣
Aw man I love this! Good boy Zeus! 🐶 ♥

Eta - I doubt Alice treats Emma with much tenderness that she would feel any loyalty to her and not to the point she would show her such love and caring that to break her wee back hauling the hooch outta the garage 😂

Should we invent a fake illness, build a community around it, and see if she diagnoses herself with it too?
You know she would!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have it and I don't believe her. It's become one of those diagnosis that people love to just tell you out of the blue that they have.

Nowadays, I fake people out by listing my not really symptoms and if they agree I know they are a faker. 😂😂
Ha ha
I had my house valued the other day and the woman that came is a horror who I know from time ago and I knew she would tell anyone who’s listen about coming to mine … soooo I told her loads of bullshit like I was relocating to USA and loads of other BS
Sure enough first person I saw the next day out walking da dogs .. someone said to me ‘ I didn’t know you moving to America ‘ fckin busted !!! And not getting my business.. tittle tattle

UnhingedlowIQous - I believe this is making a come back - medications needed Gin, weed and 24g 🤣💆🏻‍♀️🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 30
lol
View attachment 1114919

i mean if it's a GPS collar it's a good thing, no?
This disturbs me. How much do the girls love your time together? "We get on so well" They are not your best friends or your husband Alice. They are little humans that you should be preparing for the world. And they need their Dad.

Not that kids aren't fun and it's been a long time but these are the years of "brush your teeth, make your bed, get your dirty dishes out of the room, no, you can't wear that, do your homework, put down your electronics, go to bed, brush your teeth".

Let's not forget - "it's seven o'clock at night and you need a whiteboard for a project due tomorrow???" 😂😂

Who does Alice think she's kidding? And my God - how will Ioan repair the damage she has done?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ha ha
I had my house valued the other day and the woman that came is a horror who I know from time ago and I knew she would tell anyone who’s listen about coming to mine … soooo I told her loads of bullshit like I was relocating to USA and loads of other BS
Sure enough first person I saw the next day out walking da dogs .. someone said to me ‘ I didn’t know you moving to America ‘ fckin busted !!! And not getting my business.. tittle tattle

UnhingedlowIQous - I believe this is making a come back - medications needed Gin, weed and 24g 🤣💆🏻‍♀️🍸
Don’t think I’ve told you how much I love you for at least 24 hours.
You’re a tonic 😂 💊 🍹 🥃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t think I’ve told you how much I love you for at least 24 hours.
You’re a tonic 😂 💊 🍹 🥃
Always much love to you and yours and to all my 💩 family ❤🕊 it’s weird how following someone insane makes you sane ha ha if it wasn’t for that nutcase I wouldn’t have you dreamboats in my life .. I’ll always thank her for that (while slagging her off🤣😂) 🥰🙌🏼🍸🍸chink fckin chink 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait a goddamn minute. So Ioan doesn't like dogs, is allergic to dogs, didn't want her to get a dog YET he suggests the GPS collar in case the dog gets lost?

And I distinctly saw a dog in B's Wales pictures at the G's so I bet he grew up with dogs.

Goes with my theory he just didn't think Alice should have a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.