Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, because I lacked self confidence, never thought I was anything special and hadn't really had anyone "fight my corner" (I don't mean physically - more someone having my back or sticking up for me in any scenario of fairness) my relationship with who turned out to be abusive & controlling narc during our early days (love bombing?) I was just so in awe that someone so big strong and handsome could want to be with me. I had really "fancied" him for years before we got together, I knew him from the gym. He was so nice and kind and interested in everything that was me and my family. He turned up with flowers for granny and chocolates for mum. He would always have my back and it just felt like a great big cuddle physically and mentally. I felt really safe and was just the happiest I had ever been. I had a couple of warnings from friends, but I just thought that they didn't know him like I did. That I would take him as he treated myself and those I loved. So I put their warnings aside. The first year was great, but then when things then started going wrong I didn't want to admit it to those friends (or myself I suppose) even the start of things going wrong, i.e. Control I just took as his great care for me. I was really sucked in myself. Sorry for merail but seeing the early pictures of him with Alice I can relate
Please don’t ever apologise for sharing you help so many others with your insight.
I’m so sorry this happened to you. You’re incredibly brave to be sharing and I’m glad you’re not in that situation any more.
You loved someone who wasn’t the person for you, that just shows your strength and humility.
Lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just put on a super hold-the-girls-hostage bra and not my usual bralette. You got me. Tits up! 😂
These days without a bra it’s black eyes and bruised knees if I move too quickly. Long gone are the days when they stood upright and perky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have been off air for almost 24 hours and I see no-one has waited for me :)
I reckon this trip to Wales covers a few bases.
His anxiety needed cooling down so visit with the family. Bonding between Mama G and Bianca. Maybe rebuild bridges with Alice's father.
He prob doesn't want to be on the same continent for the RO hearing.
Might be scouting for work, might even be scouting for a new home. I know he says he loves LA and the girls are US citizens but the last 6 months might have changed his mind. Bianca will prob happily move wherever and if the movie industry is going ahead in UK, why not make their Ray of Sunshine there? Leave Alice in LA. He can always pay for her to travel over for short visits to see the girls. Cost/benefit ratio would be better doing that any alternative.
Somehow, I doubt Alice will accept him paying for her to travel over to see the girls. When they were married and he paid for everything, it was an easier pill to swallow. Now? It's bitter. VERY bitter. She tries to justify her rage with "MUUHHH HE WAS CHEATING ON MEEEE FOR 3 YEARS! COLUMBO FIGURED IT OUT!" but there's no bleeping proof of that. She says she has it and will bring it to the hearing but she cannot sit on ANYTHING that casts her as a victim so it would already be out!

Reactions: 18
What the duck is that all about? Are those her lips or her tongue? I’m surprised she didn’t throw him over the table and mount him. Just. Gross! Poor poor Mama G. having that thing for her firstborn’s wife. 😳🤢
Who the duck is taking all these photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For me, because I lacked self confidence, never thought I was anything special and hadn't really had anyone "fight my corner" (I don't mean physically - more someone having my back or sticking up for me in any scenario of fairness) my relationship with who turned out to be abusive & controlling narc during our early days (love bombing?) I was just so in awe that someone so big strong and handsome could want to be with me. I had really "fancied" him for years before we got together, I knew him from the gym. He was so nice and kind and interested in everything that was me and my family. He turned up with flowers for granny and chocolates for mum. He would always have my back and it just felt like a great big cuddle physically and mentally. I felt really safe and was just the happiest I had ever been. I had a couple of warnings from friends, but I just thought that they didn't know him like I did. That I would take him as he treated myself and those I loved. So I put their warnings aside. The first year was great, but then when things then started going wrong I didn't want to admit it to those friends (or myself I suppose) even the start of things going wrong, i.e. Control I just took as his great care for me. I was really sucked in myself. Sorry for merail but seeing the early pictures of him with Alice I can relate
Me too sweetie. Me too. Hugs. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After watching BW’s IG where she talked about her MS I can see her being an engaging presenter if not an actress. If they decided to move back to the UK I would like to see her in the investigative documentary space. Maybe similar to Stacey Dooley?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you see the next one…??? I’m disappointed in Ioan. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Absolutely thissss!!! I’d like to think Ioan has changed now he’s not under her control now too. “Quick Ioan there’s a camera! Kiss meee 💋!!!””
He must have had at least three sharp ones. Alice looks like a snake devouring her prey,

We Scots think you’re a dick too, Alice.
Let’s sign in from around the globe. 😂
And from this Englishwoman living in Wales, we think you’re a dick too Alice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well I have two nationalities and lived for decade in a third country, so congrats, it's not just Aussies over here thinking you're a twit, AE. We've got the globe covered :rolleyes:
I have 5 continents covered in my house 🤣. I’m just missing Africa and Antartica. 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope OP was checking out a cute guy in this photo.

AE IG OP.png

Seriously he had a lucky escape. He doesn't even care that they're snogging in front of him. He obviously just wanted rid of AE at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We Scots think you’re a dick too, Alice.
Let’s sign in from around the globe. 😂
British and NZ citizen here, signing in. The hubs, who of course gets updated on this saga, is a Yank and he’s piggybacking here and signing in too. So that’s another 3 ayes for the ‘Alice is a dick’ global survey. ☝☝☝
duck ME…. It gets worse!!!! I’m talking to you here too now Ioan…… 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮View attachment 1111646
Even here I think he looks pretty damn good 🤭 her, not so much …
20929FFB-802C-45DA-A41C-BA48261D5A20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
He must have had at least three sharp ones. Alice looks like a snake devouring her prey,

And from this Englishwoman living in Wales, we think you’re a dick too Alice
How many times have I said that Alice was hanging onto Ioan like a boa constrictor? 🤣🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the fact that BW now has excess of 10k followers on IG and enough Daily Mail articles for a guaranteed blue tick but is still without one tells me all I need to know about whether she is in this for the fame.
She probably doesn’t realise she could get one? It’s likely not something she has investigated or thought about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.