Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to Bernal, Alice's fifth lawyer, for the thread title, and nominated by me, @Ametrine and @M33L4!

I had to edit it for length, the full sentence (including the original all caps, typos and lack of punctuation) is:

MY INCOME FLUCTUATES I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS

The thread title comes from Alice's financials, which were submitted once again.

Recap
  • Ioan and Alice both submitted their financial declarations once again, and the joint statement of disputed/undisputed financial issues
    Ioan's financial declaration
    Alice's financial declaration (extremely stained, we suspect Bernal dropped his coffee all over the document)
    Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues
  • Ioan's declarations show that
    • Due to Alice's parental alienation, Ioan has spent only 27 days with the kids in the past year
    • He overpaid Alice c. $350,000 in spousal support in across 2021, 2022 and 2023
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on the updated Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on Alice’s income and expense declaration
  • Andrea Burkhart, Tattle's second-favourite lawyer after @Hiraeth, commented on the situation
  • Selma Blair congratulated Ioan and Bianca on their engagement
  • Alice posted a series of pictures of her dog to Instagram, and then fake-raged against the Daily Mail when they posted a story about it
  • Alice arranged a pap shot of her and Ella being caught shopping in Sephora, which made it into the Daily Mail. You can tell she arranged it and gave her permission for it to be published, as Ella's face is not obscured in the photos
  • Tattle poll result: 86% of people on this thread think Ioan and Bianca will get married this year.
A lot happened in the last thread, so please include anything I missed out in this recap.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...roposal-without-an-ultimatum-priceless.43774/

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm still not getting over Alice's side trying to shame him for spending the "children's money" on lawyers, when clearly this was never the children's money but his money (that money would not have gone instead of lawyers into Ella's rich girl school but into a new house for him or anything else, and rightly so, though I guess Ioan would have granted her that wish anyway, but thanks to Alice the man had little money left), and that the children's mother got more than enough money from him to met their needs for ages to come. But she decided to waste it or hide it away for herself, and instead of using that foundation Ioan so generously gave her to give her flesh and blood a better life she decided to refuse to work (she could have 150k more in the bank now with any ordinary job the past 3 years) and wasted a lot of money on a nanny. She also choose to mentally abuse her kids in her greed for more money. Well done, Alice.

Some people seem to think that when a man leaves his wife all his money should go to his ex, so I doubt that the latest filing will open many eyes. If you lacked the mental and moral capacities until now to realize that Alice is one big scammer that also financially abuses her ex spouse on top of everything else nothing will change your opinion about this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm still not getting over Alice's side trying to shame him for spending the "children's money" on lawyers, when clearly this was never the children's money but his money (that money would not have gone instead of lawyers into Ella's rich girl school but into a new house for him or anything else, and rightly so, though I guess Ioan would have granted her that wish anyway, but thanks to Alice the man had little money left), and that the children's mother got more than enough money from him to met their needs for ages to come. But she decided to waste it or hide it away for herself, and instead of using that foundation Ioan so generously gave her to give her flesh and blood a better life she decided to refuse to work (she could have 150k more in the bank now with any ordinary job the past 3 years) and wasted a lot of money on a nanny. She also choose to mentally abuse her kids in her greed for more money. Well done, Alice.

Some people seem to think that when a man leaves his wife all his money should go to his ex, so I doubt that the latest filing will open many eyes. If you lacked the mental and moral capacities until now to realize that Alice is one big scammer that also financially abuses her ex spouse on top of everything else nothing will change your opinion about this.
I'm waiting for them to say "why is she only getting 10 percent - she gave up her life and glittering career to have his baybeeez"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is English Bernal’s first language?

While travelling I did an online TEFL course, I have a certificate and everything.

If he wants to hit me up I can give him a good price 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Before she married Ioan Alice had a few dollars savings and a minimum wage income. Her acting career never took off and she couldn’t earn a living from it. Ditto her “modelling career” of which there is zero evidence.

As a single childless functioning adult she relied on her boyfriends to live. Marriage and children were her ticket to financial security. The fact she stole hundreds of thousands of family money and has hidden it and won’t use it for her children’s education or welfare speaks volumes.

Whatever she is wasting money on it wasn’t decent clothes and haircuts for those girls when they were younger. Now Ella is her best friend she gets a few crumbs like a phone and a concert ticket. But not the education Alice claimed was essential. It won’t be university either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I'd love to know what the settlement proposals are from each side.

At one point I think he was offering $150,000 pa. I think we worked this out because she said she wanted twice this!
That offer must be off the table now, after all he's spent.

$58,000 pa for spousal as per the prenup and $36,000 pa child support (joint custody) is $94,000.

She originally demanded $300,000 per year.
Now her bullshit "expenditure" schedule says she needs approx $180,000 pa. Her genuine expenses if you take off the overinflated utilities childcare groceries and in more appropriate housing would be nowhere near this.

Reactions: 26
I'm waiting for them to say "why is she only getting 10 percent - she gave up her life and glittering career to have his baybeeez"
fun fact: if Alice would get the normal spousal support she actually wouldnt get much more. In spousal support you calculate 40 % of the earnings minus child support paid of the supporting parent deducted by half of the earnings of the supported parent plus child support received. For 2022 Alice would for example even have to pay him spousal support this way LOL

i've quickly calcuated it based on the numbers we have: under the normal rule Alice would be entitled to 69k (+11k to the prenup) in 2021, would have to pay Ioan 8k in 2022 (-13k compared to the prenup) and be entitled to 27k in 2023 (+6k compared to the prenup). So it hardly makes any difference if you assume sole custody.

Reactions: 24
Congratulations to Bernal, Alice's fifth lawyer, for the thread title, and nominated by me, @Ametrine and @M33L4!

I had to edit it for length, the full sentence (including the original all caps, typos and lack of punctuation) is:

MY INCOME FLUCTUATES I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS

The thread title comes from Alice's financials, which were submitted once again.

Recap
  • Ioan and Alice both submitted their financial declarations once again, and the joint statement of disputed/undisputed financial issues
    Ioan's financial declaration
    Alice's financial declaration (extremely stained, we suspect Bernal dropped his coffee all over the document)
    Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues
  • Ioan's declarations show that
    • Due to Alice's parental alienation, Ioan has spent only 27 days with the kids in the past year
    • He overpaid Alice c. $350,000 in spousal support in across 2021, 2022 and 2023
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on the updated Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on Alice’s income and expense declaration
  • Andrea Burkhart, Tattle's second-favourite lawyer after @Hiraeth, commented on the situation
  • Selma Blair congratulated Ioan and Bianca on their engagement
  • Alice posted a series of pictures of her dog to Instagram, and then fake-raged against the Daily Mail when they posted a story about it
  • Alice arranged a pap shot of her and Ella being caught shopping in Sephora, which made it into the Daily Mail. You can tell she arranged it and gave her permission for it to be published, as Ella's face is not obscured in the photos
  • Tattle poll result: 86% of people on this thread think Ioan and Bianca will get married this year.
A lot happened in the last thread, so please include anything I missed out in this recap.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...roposal-without-an-ultimatum-priceless.43774/

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.
A actrsss you say Alice ,you certainly are a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her living costs should be similar to his living costs - which are approx $7300 PCM or $87,600 pa
Not $180,000 per year.
His costs are reasonable.
Hers are not.
The court will look at these costs as two parents, with joint custody who should be spending similar amounts on their living expenses.
Plus she should have to contribute something to her own costs and supporting the children, even if this is just at minimum wage level...
I can't see her staying in Beverly Hills and having anywhere near the $180k she says she needs.

Reactions: 32
Alice should have stuck with the collaborative divorce. It most likely would have been settled sooner and she would have received a better settlement. This is all her doing but she continues to blame Ioan for dragging it out. 🙄

Reactions: 43
Alice should have stuck with the collaborative divorce. It most likely would have been settled sooner and she would have received a better settlement. This is all her doing but she continues to blame Ioan for dragging it out. 🙄
Even with the benefit of hindsight I think she still would have chosen to do exactly what she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The audacity of her to think she's owed a Beverley Hills lifestyle forever when she contributes nothinggggggg to support her kids. I bet those kids are bringing themselves up, I just can't see Alice cooking and cleaning properly for them, I can't see her sitting with them helping with homework etc. She's a big slug who just expects to sit there and demand 100s of thousands of pounds a year just because...

Reactions: 45
Even with the benefit of hindsight I think she still would have chosen to do exactly what she has done.
I think Alice quite literally cannot compute losing, especially because of her own behaviour. She's the smartest person in the room and if something goes wrong for her it's always because it's someone else's fault, never hers.

Reactions: 38
I think Alice quite literally cannot compute losing, especially because of her own behaviour. She's the smartest person in the room and if something goes wrong for her it's always because it's someone else's fault, never hers.
Alice's priorities have only ever been revenge and making him pay for leaving her.
So she's fucked his career - that was her aim
She has made him burn through his money - that was her aim
She has ruined his relationship with his kids - that was her aim
She hasn't got Bianca deported or split them up yet - but I'm guessing she was hoping Bianca would leave him if he had no money - so she's failed at that aim, but she will keep trying.
The fact that she has fucked herself completely?? - she doesn't care about that as long as he is fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Alice needs two things to be happy: unlimited access to money without working and a handsome spouse to show off to met her Narc supply (she now tries to get this over Ella instead). Ioan's initial offer included neither. She does get over her self-inflicted victimhod the 2nd one though, not to mention that she is a very revengeful person that aims to ruin his life for daring to leave the best woman in the world (and she has done that to a large extend), so that's a bonus. So I definitely look forward to the hit pieces of her friends where Ioan will be criticised on spending on his 2nd family (at some stage they will buy a house, perhaps have kids etc) while his poor 1st family is starving.
Alice's priorities have only ever been revenge and making him pay for leaving her.
So she's fucked his career - that was her aim
She has made him burn through his money - that was her aim
She has ruined his relationship with his kids - that was her aim
She hasn't got Bianca deported or split them up yet - but I'm guessing she was hoping Bianca would leave him if he had no money - so she's failed at that aim, but she will keep trying.
The fact that she has fucked herself completely?? - she doesn't care about that as long as he is fucked.
she isnt even fucked yet. She retained the kids, the lifestyle etc. The only thing that was taken from her are her liberty to abuse others. But it's all on borrowed time. Ioan keeps bailing her out financially because unlike her he loves his kids, and that's what she is banking on.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Are we not sticking to only looking at thread titles after 900 posts? The early suggestions have an advantage so people need to post them again at 900 to be fair.

@StoneMountain would then have won with He may have less money now but Ioan is a much richer man.

Reactions: 14
Alice needs two things to be happy: unlimited access to money without working and a handsome spouse to show off to met her Narc supply (she now tries to get this over Ella instead). Ioan's initial offer included neither. She does get over her self-inflicted victimhod the 2nd one though, not to mention that she is a very revengeful person that aims to ruin his life for daring to leave the best woman in the world (and she has done that to a large extend), so that's a bonus. So I definitely look forward to the hit pieces of her friends where Ioan will be criticised on spending on his 2nd family (at some stage they will buy a house, perhaps have kids etc) while his poor 1st family is starving.

she isnt even fucked yet. She retained the kids, the lifestyle etc. The only thing that was taken from her are her liberty to abuse others. But it's all on borrowed time. Ioan keeps bailing her out financially because unlike her he loves his kids, and that's what she is banking on.
She doesn't care that she's fucked herself financially because she thinks that she can get a new rich man to take care of her as soon as she clicks her fingers - she's in for a nasty shock. she's not the catch she thinks she is.

Reactions: 30
I definitely look forward to the hit pieces of her friends where Ioan will be criticised on spending on his 2nd family (at some stage they will buy a house, perhaps have kids etc) while his poor 1st family is starving.
Yes this isn't going to stop. AFE gets her highs from slagging I and B off in the DM comments and giving Exclusives to to Bogoff who quotes 'a friend of Alice' ie Alice. The upside of AFE's upcoming poverty is she will use it to copperfasten the PA. "Your dad doesn't care if you eat as long as Bianca gets her ugly ring" etc.

Reactions: 23
The sad thing for Ioan is that if he knew Alice was actually a good mother and the children were being brought up properly and developing into healthy and happy young adults, he would at least be able to have some peace about it. He would of course miss them and be sad about not being in their lives but he would know they were ok. He will never have that peace because he knows she is a monster and she will turn them into copy and paste versions of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.