Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
You can say someone is deeply unwell and still have sympathy for them. When I was young there was no internet to look these things up. Now there is a million accounts about narcissism and it's easy to get information. I said I would give her until 21 - I didn't say she should start rebelling now, as that's not gonna happen. Also young people are far more savvy about mental health conditions - it's even become 'cool' to have a mh condition with many of them. The stigma around it is not there like it was in Alice's/my generation which is good.

Every case is different. Ella has one safe parent (who she is contemptuous of even though he pays for everything she has). Some kids don't even have one safe parent, so Ella isn't even that unfortunate by many standards. @Lulugrace talked about reading her parents court docs at 15 and the scales fell from her eyes. That's what I want to happen for Ella so that at least she can stop being abusive to I and B even if she stays loyal to her narc mom in the main. She is getting more and more involved with pap shots and probably socking on the DM too which is worrying. I know she's trauma bonded but still hope by 21 it will be a very different story, when she sees things clearly.
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

Yoyosushi

Lurker from day 1 here (with a shit name - guess where I was was when I hastily set up a Twattle account to regale myself with all the cuntish behaviour of a local make up artist (Kate Hayes) 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

I just wanted to come out from hiding to commend you all on your services on stopping this cunt from getting away with the horrendous abuse she is inflicting.

Tattle gets a bad name most of the time (and deservedly so, some threads are awful) but this thread is compassionate, funny, thoughtful and chock a block with highly intelligent people who are running rings around the ‘most intelligent person in the room’.

Keep up the good work!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

NarcRage

VIP Member
TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.
I take it back. She's made herself eight feet tall in these photos. Filters are so clever nowadays but they need to work out how to change standard door height to match
---
I wonder if she’s sold another story to DM and needs some new pics for them to use.
---
She doesn’t have socks on in those grotty puma pumps does she?

for me it’s the shoes that killed it all.
I hope the previous owner of those shoes wore socks with them
---
Vlad nails it again

Screenshot_2024-01-28-08-39-40-65_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

NarcRage

VIP Member
Her Instagram is like being at some weird party where everyone is pretending to have fun and nobody dares to mention the massive pile of elephant dung in the middle of the room

• Haha
Reactions: 66

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’m not really sure Alice is in any position to be commenting on anyone’s looks.

The state of her cutting about LA looking like fucking Gollum who’s just fell out a meth lab and in to a charity shop dumpster and got up and walked off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

welp

VIP Member
I'm still not getting over Alice's side trying to shame him for spending the "children's money" on lawyers, when clearly this was never the children's money but his money (that money would not have gone instead of lawyers into Ella's rich girl school but into a new house for him or anything else, and rightly so, though I guess Ioan would have granted her that wish anyway, but thanks to Alice the man had little money left), and that the children's mother got more than enough money from him to met their needs for ages to come. But she decided to waste it or hide it away for herself, and instead of using that foundation Ioan so generously gave her to give her flesh and blood a better life she decided to refuse to work (she could have 150k more in the bank now with any ordinary job the past 3 years) and wasted a lot of money on a nanny. She also choose to mentally abuse her kids in her greed for more money. Well done, Alice.

Some people seem to think that when a man leaves his wife all his money should go to his ex, so I doubt that the latest filing will open many eyes. If you lacked the mental and moral capacities until now to realize that Alice is one big scammer that also financially abuses her ex spouse on top of everything else nothing will change your opinion about this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think Alice quite literally cannot compute losing, especially because of her own behaviour. She's the smartest person in the room and if something goes wrong for her it's always because it's someone else's fault, never hers.
Alice's priorities have only ever been revenge and making him pay for leaving her.
So she's fucked his career - that was her aim
She has made him burn through his money - that was her aim
She has ruined his relationship with his kids - that was her aim
She hasn't got Bianca deported or split them up yet - but I'm guessing she was hoping Bianca would leave him if he had no money - so she's failed at that aim, but she will keep trying.
The fact that she has fucked herself completely?? - she doesn't care about that as long as he is fucked.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
He is a saint to me because in the position Alice put him in 99.99 % of all men would snap at some point. On top of also lasting 20 years with her without adopting any of her nasty personality traits. And after everything Alice (and Ella) did to him I would fully understand him to be revengeful, and yet he is still the reason why they have a pot to piss.

He is a pretty damn average actor but in terms of patience he is unmatched.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
The DM really have turned on AFE. About time!
The DM isn't really on anyone's side, they're on the side of getting clicks.

Remember when they said poor Alice Evans was a victim of vicious tattle trolls, then continued to lift stuff from here

• Heart
Reactions: 60

barre19

Chatty Member
My kids are so well behaved! Says the woman whose kids threw actual food around another person’s home because they didn’t want to be there. 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I’d like to think he’s given a nickname in Welsh which would piss off AFE what with her never learning to speak Welsh coz she’s a cnut. Hated her when she did that whole “change your name” rant
One of the things that really turned me off of Alice is that video clip of Ioan being made a druid at the Eisteddfod (one of the main things that I think is awesome about him). Alice was being interviewed at the event and she was so blasé, she said something like (I'm paraphrasing) "I can't understand anything anyone is saying but good for him I guess" and it was so disrespectful and unsupportive. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

lulooo

VIP Member
The leggings make me sick. I actually don’t think women over 40 should be wearing them lol. And Alice wears the same nasty pair all the time.
And why oh why wear shoes that emphasize the feet when they are so big?? Gaa!
I’m quite a bit older than the Abuser and I still wear leggings. Admittedly I dress much better than she does and I don’t look like a bag lady, but wearing leggings when you’re over 40 and looking good is very possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

welp

VIP Member
another thing that never happened
Screenshot_20240127_064126_Instagram.jpg

no teacher thanks a parent for having their kids, let alone all of them (she herself wrote once that they changed schools because evil teachers spoke ill of her and Ella). This is her "therapist said I'm the most amazing woman" for the kids. She is deflecting because it's public record that her kids have very bad behavior, or at least one of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Anyone who can put up with her for twenty years is a saint in my eyes
He's come across as a genuinely decent man who's bent over backwards at his own expense to make the divorce and the whole transition of him leaving and not being Alice's money bank or emotional support, as easy and fair as possible for Alice and the girls, and all she's done is to take advantage of and exploit his decency and smear his reputation with heinous lies. I can be quite cynical about men because of my own experiences, but Ioan really does seem like a good guy, not perfect, but more than just decent.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So did the girls write on each others heads or did Mommy dearest do it IN THE SAME HANDWRITING? Fucking tube.

• Haha