Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS DM. Post more comments. We need more comments before Alice bleeping Evans wakes up!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow!!! What a bleeping day. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Offt to DM to have a swatch at the comments.
Well the comments would be that she was rightly entitled for more, he’s been swanning around the globe, buying rings when his poor kids blablabla. People who wont make this amount in 10 years would be saying - but her lifestyle demands it πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Ps edited to add: this article really hammers her! Its a win win for DM - people getting tired of her woe is me jilted wife, exposing her now as a liar and abuser will ensure clicks for months to come + may provoke more outburst from her = more drama, more clicks

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
"Ioan ends up earning every year 500k Alice is the next 20 years entitled to a million."
I am not familiar with divorce as it's never been in my radar (thankfully) but why should someone be entitled to money 20 yrs after their marriage has finished and the children of that marriage have long been independent individuals?
Also if she has stolen $100k from him, will that be mark against her in the settlement?

Reactions: 16
There might be another dog post. Then people fuckwits will comment about the "lies being told by her ex to tabloid newspapers". AFE will respond with:

AFE: In my defense, no one knows the true numbers. There are urban myths being spread by the gutter press who are well known misogynists and ageists. I love my family, friends and supporters who have been with me through the last 3 years of hell. Oh the stories I could tell you but alas I have been gagged. My precious Emma is looking at me with adoring eyes right now. I am going to kiss her on her doggy lips! Bless you all! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
@JoJo76 has just alerted me to the new DM article πŸ‘€
Take cover everyone, she is gonna go nuclear 🀣
So glad it's happened on a Friday, so I don't have to get up early tomorrow...popcorn at the ready πŸΏπŸ€£πŸ’…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Ioan ends up earning every year 500k Alice is the next 20 years entitled to a million."
I am not familiar with divorce as it's never been in my radar (thankfully) but why should someone be entitled to money 20 yrs after their marriage has finished and the children of that marriage have long been independent individuals?
Also if she has stolen $100k from him, will that be mark against her in the settlement?
they had a long term marriage (10+ years), under California law this can mean lifelong support and they didn't stated anything else in the prenup either.

It's way more common that a judge decides to not obey to this however. Their prenup also states that spousal support ends if you live with someone else for more than 6 months (rather than just getting remarried), which even in Alice's case is not something you should expect will never happen, so 20 years is indeed very generously estimated here. Again, these things are a gamble at the end of the day, hence why most just settle on something in-between the two extremes.

Reactions: 20
There might be another dog post. Then people fuckwits will comment about the "lies being told by her ex to tabloid newspapers". AFE will respond with:

AFE: In my defense, no one knows the true numbers. There are urban myths being spread by the gutter press who are well known misogynists and ageists. I love my family, friends and supporters who have been with me through the last 3 years of hell. Oh the stories I could tell you but alas I have been gagged. My precious Emma is looking at me with adoring eyes right now. I am going to kiss her on her doggy lips! Bless you all! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€
Hic...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I will have repetitive strain injury by the end of the day up voting.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
well someone is in for a busy afternoon/rest of their lives? Who was it in the previous thread that promised to spend forever more clicking the article for the Mail?
Myself and @kingseven πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£
I can't believe they posted it, now her followers can't say tit anymore 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Alice and the FMs' Whatsapp chat today... πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 49
that IG post was a big mistake, Alice

I expect her to claim on IG that it's all lies though, which will dig that hole just deeper....

They btw read the documents wrong: Ioan didnt paid her 278k, he overpaid her 278k, but regardless, it's a start.

Interestingly the article is not written by any of their Showbiz Staff.
Lol! Maybe someone's got beef with Boshoff?! I can't find it in me to complain if Alice is collateral damage in some internal work politics!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The nerve of the DM!! This was a Tattle exclusive news story broken by our own @Hiraeth. Then they copy and pasted. Those interns are glued to Tattle for breaking stories.

1706278939002.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's going to say lies and defamation and that she hasn't filed her full statement yet and THAT will show his is a lie. It won't, of course. But it's her MO to claim everyone but her is lying and twisting things and making her life hell just cuz.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
well someone is in for a busy afternoon/rest of their lives? Who was it in the previous thread that promised to spend forever more clicking the article for the Mail?
It was me. Repetitive Strain Injury incoming in 3, 2, 1........

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Because the prenup they signed entitles her to spousal support at ten percent of his income for life

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Damn! Today is going to be fun if she gets pissed and logs onto instagram. I wonder if it’s time for her to put 50p in Tonely (or more likely login herself!).

Not supposed to have alcohol for 48 hours because I had microneedling done yesterday but I am so tempted to strap in and be ready with a glass of Sauvignon after work πŸ˜‚. I can always drown my face with hyaluronic to help counteract!
Stay away from the Sauvignon JoJo! Check out any Alice selfie, or the Marjory videos - that bloated face will scare you off the booze for at least 48 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.