Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Alice gets together with Dean McDermott, Tori Spelling’s ex-husband. He is an absolute train wreck with six kids and a tendency to call the paps on a daily basis. The girls would be on IG’s dooratep, begging for reunification. And, when everything went horribly, predictably wrong, Malice and Dean could have Twitter duels.
There was plenty of alienation subtext in the Emma posts - my girls, our family of three, look how happy Elsie is when the groomer arrives; she’s been so down and forlorn otherwise. It’s all there, ready to be decoded. Malice will never stop.
I do think that Malice is going to blow like an Icelandic volcano pretty soon: there’s no way she’ll be able to control the venom. And I dread to think what’s happening behind the scenes - particularly for the girls, who would’ve been held captive by her anger and ranting when the engagement photo went up for hours. Plus, those poor children - and they are still children - will have to deal with their classmates discussing the tabloid coverage in school every day, which must be beyond embarrassing and depressing for them. Having the world know your mother’s a certifiable nut, referred to as a ‘bunny boiler’ in the DM comments, is an atrocious place to be at their ages.
@CookieMonsta Thank you for the lovely words in the last thread. They really touched my heart - and I feel the same about you.
Autisteuse, Dean McDermott has 6 kids. Why, oh why, would you give them Malice as a step mother? Their parents are more than enough, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at this crap, I really do hope it was written by a bot and no-one got paid (even a pittance) for it 😂

F1BF0C4D-345B-47FC-9B6B-374AA175DD64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's like the IMDB boards again lol. Alice set this up yesterday.
1706045793208.png

I thought this comment was a pisstake a la Alice owns the South of France etc but it seems not.

More from Racer - AFE makes it all about her. She owns peridots too so hands off BW - even though B is a Leo too!
1706045865262.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice has some seriously crappy friends. Look at this one attaching this photo of Alice.

Screenshot_20240123_155123_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this isn't the real Elsie but it might be Ella. How the duck does anyone that they will still 'detest' him as grown ups?? Or it might be a random idiot as it's 4am in LA.

View attachment 2708605

There seems to be a lot of Tattlers on the comments now and not many idiots/FMs. Doing god's work MinuteOpalSleep
More likely the kids will grow up and realise what their mum did! They'll end up reading the court documents at one point in their lives, I did when I found them in the loft when I was about 15/16, and I fully understood then what really happened.
It must be killing mAlice that she can't comment publicly about the engagement...I'm surprised she has self combusted yet 🤣

lmao she took the bait
1000022359.jpg

tells the paper she used to harrass her victims to move on. ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I am CRYING at the Hannibal Lecter comment. Oh my god the visuals. Please someone make me a picture of this for my avatar :ROFLMAO:
---
Alice has some seriously crappy friends. Look at this one attaching this photo of Alice.

View attachment 2709937
The Texan is having the time of her life! She needs to break out a few new gifs though, these are so so tired.

• Haha
Give it time. Alice is still crashed out from that frantic 24 hours of posting on YoBee's engagement article .
She must have worn out the letters on thr keyboard after that session, it's probably still got smoke coming out of it too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah she’s moved on that much that she’s posting about the DM on insta. she knew it would come out that’s why the dozy dog pictures came out so that she had something to reference, now she can respond to all her disciples 🙄

He’s got engaged, leave him alone.

Reactions: 29
She knows exactly what’s she’s doing….
Why is she berating the Daily Mail when in fact she often works hand-in-hand with them, and she’s friends with Alison Boshoff, their chief showbiz writer?

She is fooling no-one!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.