Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? Narc? In the history of these threads no one has ever really gotten bent out of shape when a thread title came in. It shouldn’t be a big deal now. It’s just a title.
think they meant Alice posting 6 pics

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are all utter, utter shite aren’t they? I’d forgotten how horrible her “designs” are along with her cringe comments
Her utter utter defamation video will always be legendary. Pity she did it on stories, so I can’t go back to rewatch. Pathetic lying attention seeking waste of oxygen.

Reactions: 6
Her utter utter defamation video will always be legendary. Pity she did it on stories, so I can’t go back to rewatch. Pathetic lying attention seeking waste of oxygen.
They’re on YouTube 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.