Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing for Ioan is that if he knew Alice was actually a good mother and the children were being brought up properly and developing into healthy and happy young adults, he would at least be able to have some peace about it. He would of course miss them and be sad about not being in their lives but he would know they were ok. He will never have that peace because he knows she is a monster and she will turn them into copy and paste versions of herself.
Exactly. Plus I imagine she'll interfere in the girls' personal lives once they are adults too. Probably dictating who they date or who they are friends with etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The sad thing for Ioan is that if he knew Alice was actually a good mother and the children were being brought up properly and developing into healthy and happy young adults, he would at least be able to have some peace about it. He would of course miss them and be sad about not being in their lives but he would know they were ok. He will never have that peace because he knows she is a monster and she will turn them into copy and paste versions of herself.
and this is exactly why he shouldnt give her more than she is entitled anymore. The kids hate him despite the fact that he is supporting them unlike their "mother" and they are being raised to be like an abuser (one already has done the transformation rather successfully). It's completely wasted money. The only money he should spend more on is on therapy for them in the hope that it saves their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
True sort of but withholding the kids from a good father is proof in itself that she's a tit mother. She has no right to do it. End of. It's recognised in law that it's 50/50 unless there's very good reason not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2715527
---
The DM really have turned on AFE. About time!
that IG post was a big mistake, Alice

I expect her to claim on IG that it's all lies though, which will dig that hole just deeper....

They btw read the documents wrong: Ioan didnt paid her 278k, he overpaid her 278k, but regardless, it's a start.

Interestingly the article is not written by any of their Showbiz Staff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Wow!!! What a bleeping day. 😂😂😂
Offt to DM to have a swatch at the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She’ll have to unplug the router lest Ella see it in black and white and wonder wtf is going on.

About bleeping time!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Link to the DM story (nice catch @walliewellie!):
The article is clearer than its headline. To be fair, typical DM- they have no loyalty to AFE despite her willingness to pitch stories to them (you'd have to be a lot more useful/important than she is for them to think you are worth protecting!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I now wonder if her victim story was not in response to the engagement but in anticipation to distract from those court filings, basically a "See, they have an agenda against me, dont believe them my lovely thick monkeys"

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Damn! Today is going to be fun if she gets pissed and logs onto instagram. I wonder if it’s time for her to put 50p in Tonely (or more likely login herself!).

Not supposed to have alcohol for 48 hours because I had microneedling done yesterday but I am so tempted to strap in and be ready with a glass of Sauvignon after work 😂. I can always drown my face with hyaluronic to help counteract!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bahahahaha I saw the DM article and RAN. She fuuuucked if even they’re writing the truth now 😂

I wonder how she’s gonna spin this one? Obviously she’s set herself up nicely with her public indignation at them the other day, I imagine there’ll be more of the same on her insta when she emerges from her cave and sees this.

Chickens finally coming home to roost 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Bahahahaha I saw the DM article and RAN. She fuuuucked if even they’re writing the truth now 😂

I wonder how she’s gonna spin this one? Obviously she’s set herself up nicely with her public indignation at them the other day, I imagine there’ll be more of the same on her insta when she emerges from her cave and sees this.

Chickens finally coming home to roost 🥰
Nasty Daily Mail - full of lies about poor me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.