Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are some thoughts on the Updated Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues. As we can see, Katherine Heerseema is taking the custody case forward in the absence of Anne Kiley, who was appointed as a judge and therefore can no longer practice law.

The main issues in the declaration are as follows. For ease of reading I'm putting particularly interesting items in bold text:

- The prenup: Ioan’s side brings up the valid and enforceable prenup. Bernal, of course, fails to respond to this section and Alice does not dispute the prenup.

- Cash accounts: Alice did not provide her worldwide bank and credit card statements upon Ioan’s formal legal request (the Deposition Request). Bernal responds that Alice has now agreed to provide the documents “and work toward settlement.”

- Retirement Accounts: Both sides agree that the retirement accounts should be divided per the court’s Qualified Domestic Relations Order (“QDRO”). The QDRO will be used to make sure assets are fairly divided in the divorce; for example, if Ioan has overpaid Alice and she does not have the means to pay him back, some of her retirement account may be allocated to Ioan to make up for the shortfall.

- Alice agrees that she has previously received more than her share of the proceeds of the house sale.

- Alice and Ioan agree to equally distributing the residual payments which are being received by Ioan’s corporations.

- Alice and Ioan agree that she will keep the Prius (and, presumably, the rat therein), subject to the court’s equalization.

- Alice and Ioan’s jewelry/personal property which was given to each other during marriage will be kept by the person who received the items, subject to the court’s equalization.

- Per the prenup, the contents of the house and some jewelry are Ioan’s sole and separate property, and Alice agrees.

- Bernal is not seeking further legal fees at this time. (Given the absolute state of his filings, he would be laughed out of court if he asked for more!)

- Overpayments of spousal support: Ioan overpaid Alice $205,288 in 2021 and $147,056 in 2022. He owes Alice $2,026 for 2023.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Here are some thoughts on the Updated Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues. As we can see, Katherine Heerseema is taking the custody case forward in the absence of Anne Kiley, who was appointed as a judge and therefore can no longer practice law.

The main issues in the declaration are as follows. For ease of reading I'm putting particularly interesting items in bold text:

- The prenup: Ioan’s side brings up the valid and enforceable prenup. Bernal, of course, fails to respond to this section and Alice does not dispute the prenup.

- Cash accounts: Alice did not provide her worldwide bank and credit card statements upon Ioan’s formal legal request (the Deposition Request). Bernal responds that Alice has now agreed to provide the documents “and work toward settlement.”

- Retirement Accounts: Both sides agree that the retirement accounts should be divided per the court’s Qualified Domestic Relations Order (“QDRO”). The QDRO will be used to make sure assets are fairly divided in the divorce; for example, if Ioan has overpaid Alice and she does not have the means to pay him back, some of her retirement account may be allocated to Ioan to make up for the shortfall.

- Alice agrees that she has previously received more than her share of the proceeds of the house sale.

- Alice and Ioan agree to equally distributing the residual payments which are being received by Ioan’s corporations.

- Alice and Ioan agree that she will keep the Prius (and, presumably, the rat therein), subject to the court’s equalization.

- Alice and Ioan’s jewelry/personal property which was given to each other during marriage will be kept by the person who received the items, subject to the court’s equalization.

- Per the prenup, the contents of the house and some jewelry are Ioan’s sole and separate property, and Alice agrees.

- Bernal is not seeking further legal fees at this time. (Given the absolute state of his filings, he would be laughed out of court if he asked for more!)

- Overpayments of spousal support: Ioan overpaid Alice $205,288 in 2021 and $147,056 in 2022. He owes Alice $2,026 for 2023.
So everything that she disputed, and said she will go to court and fight him, she has now agreed to. No fight, nothing. Also, didn't she take everything in the house with her when she moved? That is one crazy buffalo. I guess she had a good ride while it lasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I get my little cat groomed twice a year, it’s a furry little bugger (not a euphemism fyi) and also needs a mani-pedi. Now I’m wondering who was trimming Emma’s nails if she never got walked they’d need trimming a lot. 😞

Oh man., that’s why she couldn’t walk isn’t it. They were growing right back into her little toes? Poor baby. 😢
Years ago I had a fluffy black cat. He had a stomach bug and didn't come home until it was thoroughly dried in his fluff, so off to the groomer he went. After washing, trimming and drying, he came back spherical.

I wrestle the dogs into the tiny bathroom, put the muzzle on and clip their nails. I'm building up the courage for one of them as she's an unbelievable diva who will scream the house down before I've even touched her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah, now I understand the face. It's the I'm just so utterly, utterly fucked face.

Screenshot_20240125-133328.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So 2 years later she’s now providing them. Isn’t it too late. It’s going to trial. She just didn’t want anyone seeing her bank statements

C539CFD8-2C70-4C9C-A504-E298D2DF8488.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Here are my thoughts on Alice’s income and expense declaration. But first, a small rant. As a lawyer, seeing the state of Alice’s income and expense declaration was disturbing. It’s stained, messy, incomplete, sloppy, riddled with typos, and doesn’t attach any exhibits. It’s embarrassing to his client and insulting to the judge and court staff (and believe me, they notice). Not a good look, as AFE is so fond of saying.
  • “Employer: Unemployed Actress” (I’m just gonna leave this here).
  • Confused as to why she is still checking “married filing jointly” if she is no longer married, but I chalk this up as lack of attention to detail.
  • Note that Alice is intending to claim the children as her dependents on her taxes (when she doesn’t even pay anything for their care). (I know this because she states that she is is claiming 3 exemptions on her tax return—for herself, Elsie, and Ella.) This means she will get a bigger tax refund from the government; I hope Ioan’s lawyers dispute this and allow Ioan to claim the children as dependents, because he pays for them!
  • Alice couldn’t be bothered to finish dating the document when she signed it on the first page. We know she signed it in January, that’s it!
  • Alice now reports zero income for December 2023, but claims an average monthly income of $419, and $1,200 income from self-employment as an actress. No documentation or exhibits are attached so it’s impossible to verify.
  • Alice doesn’t disclose her spousal support from Ioan on page 2, which is the correct place to put it (not on page 3, Bernal).
  • Alice claims she pays $429 per month in union dues.
  • Alice claims she only has $14,000 in cash and $10,000 in personal property (for example, furnishings, clothing, jewelry, vehicles, etc.--if she still has the Bulgari watch, that alone could be valued at well over $10,000, so that number is a lie).
  • Of course poor Elsie’s name is misspelled.
  • Yet again, Alice does not provide her actual expenses but her proposed needs. Let’s break them down, shall we?
    • $6,500 monthly rent (I guess she thinks she will stay where she is living?!)
    • $1,200 per month in health care costs not paid by insurance (this is a lot; co-pays are usually $20-50 for medical visits and prescription costs can vary but usually are mostly covered by insurance)
    • $800 per month for child care (for tweens/teens? why??)
    • $2,500 per month for groceries (I’m sorry but are they buying filet mignon? That’s $30,000 a year in groceries alone.)
    • $250 per month for eating out (oddly enough I think she is underestimating this particular figure)
    • $3,000 per month for utilities (this is INSANE. I live in a very expensive area of California and rent a bigger place than Alice’s. Even with my husband’s medical devices and computers running all the time, my combined gas and electric bill is usually $300-400 per month, my water bill is about $100 per month, and trash service is about $80 per month. I cannot imagine a utilities bill of $3,000 per month unless she’s mining Bitcoin in there.)
    • $150 per month for cell phones (reasonable for 3 of them, but doesn’t Ioan pay for the girls’ phones?)
    • $50 per month for laundry and cleaning, and it shows
    • $200 for clothes per month
    • $300 for entertainment, gifts, and vacation (that’s a lot of movies/games/whatever per month)
    • $350 per month for auto expenses, gas, insurance, and transportation (she drives a Prius, so it’s not for gas money. If she’s paying $350 a month for car insurance she needs to switch companies—or get a better driving record)
    • The $10,000 per month she receives is incorrectly characterized as child support and put in the wrong place. The support payments are for both advance spousal support and child support.
  • Her total expense needs have now gone slightly upward from last time. She now requires $15,310 per month to live.
  • Apparently Alice has no credit card bills or debts, since she didn’t list any in item 14.
  • Alice admits that her attorney’s fees were paid out of the house proceeds and “loans” (from whom? The loans are not listed as debts in item 14)
  • Alice claims that the children spend 99% of their time with her and 1% of their time with Ioan on page 4.
  • I need to quote this verbatim since it’s mind-boggling that it was put in a legal filing. When asked in item 20 if there is other information Alice wants the court to know concerning support, her response is: “MY INCOME FLUCTUATES I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DIJE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW.”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

So, now Alice wants to work toward a settlement? At this point, she's doesn't have tit to stand on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
lol @ settlement. No way. The judge is going to have to decide. Her filing was an insult. So in all likelihood she is going to have to file for bankruptcy. Then what? No spousal which technically she forfeited with the DVRO and non stop violations. Then she damaged his earning ability, lied publicly that Ioan wasn’t providing, wrote his employers, stole from him, denied his rights to his children that he paid for, both to conceive and in support. She has forced all these legal fees, dragged this out as long as she could, forced a trial, refuses to work, makes cash deals with the daily mail, and lives in a flat that is more expensive than the house she couldn’t afford. And the mobile groomers and Sephora….i suspect even her child support will take a hit given all this man has spent and done to see his kids and ensure their well being, only to be humiliated abused and dragged before the courts by his own child. No matter what the judge decides re custody of the kids, she can’t afford them much longer. What a stupid stupid witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
And the IVF sure ain’t l

- Overpayments of spousal support: Ioan overpaid Alice $205,288 in 2021 and $147,056 in 2022. He owes Alice $2,026 for 2
She has norattyllĺ rite to
I know it's just a trick of the pixels but in this photo it looks like she has little rat incisors
All I see is nostrils.

Reactions: 11
I mean, we all realize we’re locked into this saga for years to come? The trial. Post trial will be a fkn tit show given nothing will go her way. Then will be the wedding. Potentially children. Alice going bust. Like honestly, what is this woman going to do? I’d almost have anxiety by proxy for her but I hate evil cunts, love justice and can’t wait to see how she supports herself and the kids going forward

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I mean, we all realize we’re locked into this saga for years to come? The trial. Post trial will be a fkn tit show given nothing will go her way. Then will be the wedding. Potentially children. Alice going bust. Like honestly, what is this woman going to do? I’d almost have anxiety by proxy for her but I hate evil cunts, love justice and can’t wait to see how she supports herself and the kids going forward
I think she will be committed somewhere inpatient. It's alarming that she still carries on abusing by proxy. When will she stop if she's not forced by court order. I see her eventually having to be declared incompetent and having someone make decisions for her.
I don't like sounding so brutal, but her brain is just wired different and she's not compatible with society like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here are my thoughts on Ioan’s income and expense declaration.

- Because of the SAG strike, there was a significant change in Ioan's financial situation.

- Ioan’s corporation enters into acting contracts on his behalf. So, Ioan is claiming average monthly earnings of $18,264; however in December 2023, he did not have income, but instead a loss of -$34,395. This is despite Alice claiming that Ioan earns $25,000 - $40,000 per month in monthly income (see page 1 of Alice’s income and expense declaration).

- Ioan declares that his fiancée Bianca lives with him and pays for $1,900 of household expenses per month.
Ioan’s actual expenses are as follows:

* $3,502 monthly rent (average over last 12 months, so I’m guessing the amount he was able to pay fluctuated)

* $24 monthly renter’s insurance (looks pretty standard)

* $600 in health care costs not paid by insurance; this figure includes the cost of psychotherapy for Ioan

* $1,250 in groceries per month (much more reasonable than Alice’s $2,500 figure)

* $340 for eating out per month (this seems reasonable)

* $180 per month for utilities (compare to Alice’s mammoth monthly ask of $3,000 for her utilities)

* $185 monthly for cell phone costs (seems reasonable)

* $100 per month for clothes (reasonable)

* $400 per month for entertainment, gifts, and vacation (so much for “swanning around the globe”)

* $480 for auto expenses (seems reasonable for gasoline and car insurance—I paid $5.49 a gallon for gas yesterday…yay California)

* $160 per month in personal grooming and $100 per month in pet care expenses (seems reasonable)

* All this totals $7,321 per month, less than half of what Alice is claiming to need.

- Ioan declares debts of two small credit card bills with balances of less than $200 combined.

- Ioan estimates that the children have spent 93% of their time with Alice and 7% of their time with him. He claims that due to Alice’s parental alienation, he has only spent 27 days with the children in the past year, but he hopes that this will increase due to the ongoing reunification therapy.

- Ioan pays $166 per month for Elsie and Ella’s health insurance.

- Ioan also pays $4,200 a month for Elsie and Ella’s therapy. Alice did not claim any therapy expenses on her income and expense declaration, which is a red flag since they are supposed to be splitting the therapy expenses.

- Again, Ioan had forensic accountants prepare a report of Ioan’s income which is available for support, using data from the past 36 months for the period ending December 31, 2023. In total, for the 36 months which ended December 31, 2023, Ioan’s gross monthly income available for support is $21,023 (averaged figure from $40,547 gross monthly income in 2021, $4,529 in 2022, and $18,264 in 2023).

- The accountants prepared spreadsheets showing the breakdown of Ioan’s income from wages, residuals, and dividend/interest income. Interestingly, Ioan paid all of Alice’s union dues in 2021.

- Attachment 11 shows a breakdown of existing assets, which is interesting to peruse.

- Attachment 15 shows the attorney fees paid by Ioan. (For Ioan’s legal fees: $68,208 to collaborative attorney Forrest Mosten; $28,131 to Dena Kleeman; $285,370 to the Elkins Kalt firm; and $18,512 to the Langlois Family Law firm. For Alice’s legal fees, Ioan paid an unknown amount to Alice’s collaborative attorney Jill Cohen; $15,000 to Leon Bennett; $90,000 to Marie La Molinara; $35,000 to Bernal Ojeda; and an unknown amount to 2 other of Alice’s attorneys.)

- The GAL, Elise Greenberg, has been paid $8,000 by Ioan, and he has paid Dr. Suzanne Dupee $15,000.

- Ioan pays $4,200 per month for individual and reunification therapy for the children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Alice and the circus monkeys believe they are arguing with Bianca and Ioan in the DM comments. WTH?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
And FINALLY (I will shut up now, I promise), I have updated the court document filing index with Ioan's income and expense declaration:

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Here are my thoughts on Alice’s income and expense declaration. But first, a small rant. As a lawyer, seeing the state of Alice’s income and expense declaration was disturbing. It’s stained, messy, incomplete, sloppy, riddled with typos, and doesn’t attach any exhibits. It’s embarrassing to his client and insulting to the judge and court staff (and believe me, they notice). Not a good look, as AFE is so fond of saying.
  • “Employer: Unemployed Actress” (I’m just gonna leave this here).
  • Confused as to why she is still checking “married filing jointly” if she is no longer married, but I chalk this up as lack of attention to detail.
  • Note that Alice is intending to claim the children as her dependents on her taxes (when she doesn’t even pay anything for their care). (I know this because she states that she is is claiming 3 exemptions on her tax return—for herself, Elsie, and Ella.) This means she will get a bigger tax refund from the government; I hope Ioan’s lawyers dispute this and allow Ioan to claim the children as dependents, because he pays for them!
  • Alice couldn’t be bothered to finish dating the document when she signed it on the first page. We know she signed it in January, that’s it!
  • Alice now reports zero income for December 2023, but claims an average monthly income of $419, and $1,200 income from self-employment as an actress. No documentation or exhibits are attached so it’s impossible to verify.
  • Alice doesn’t disclose her spousal support from Ioan on page 2, which is the correct place to put it (not on page 3, Bernal).
  • Alice claims she pays $429 per month in union dues.
  • Alice claims she only has $14,000 in cash and $10,000 in personal property (for example, furnishings, clothing, jewelry, vehicles, etc.--if she still has the Bulgari watch, that alone could be valued at well over $10,000, so that number is a lie).
  • Of course poor Elsie’s name is misspelled.
  • Yet again, Alice does not provide her actual expenses but her proposedneeds. Let’s break them down, shall we?
    • $6,500 monthly rent (I guess she thinks she will stay where she is living?!)
    • $1,200 per month in health care costs not paid by insurance (this is a lot; co-pays are usually $20-50 for medical visits and prescription costs can vary but usually are mostly covered by insurance)
    • $800 per month for child care (for tweens/teens? why??)
    • $2,500 per month for groceries (I’m sorry but are they buying filet mignon? That’s $30,000 a year in groceries alone.)
    • $250 per month for eating out (oddly enough I think she is underestimating this particular figure)
    • $3,000 per month for utilities (this is INSANE. I live in a very expensive area of California and rent a bigger place than Alice’s. Even with my husband’s medical devices and computers running all the time, my combined gas and electric bill is usually $300-400 per month, my water bill is about $100 per month, and trash service is about $80 per month. I cannot imagine a utilities bill of $3,000 per month unless she’s mining Bitcoin in there.)
    • $150 per month for cell phones (reasonable for 3 of them, but doesn’t Ioan pay for the girls’ phones?)
    • $50 per month for laundry and cleaning, and it shows
    • $200 for clothes per month
    • $300 for entertainment, gifts, and vacation (that’s a lot of movies/games/whatever per month)
    • $350 per month for auto expenses, gas, insurance, and transportation (she drives a Prius, so it’s not for gas money. If she’s paying $350 a month for car insurance she needs to switch companies—or get a better driving record)
    • The $10,000 per month she receives is incorrectly characterized as child support and put in the wrong place. The support payments are for both advance spousal support and child support.
  • Her total expense needs have now gone slightly upward from last time. She now requires $15,310 per month to live.
  • Apparently Alice has no credit card bills or debts, since she didn’t list any in item 14.
  • Alice admits that her attorney’s fees were paid out of the house proceeds and “loans” (from whom? The loans are not listed as debts in item 14)
  • Alice claims that the children spend 99% of their time with her and 1% of their time with Ioan on page 4.
  • I need to quote this verbatim since it’s mind-boggling that it was put in a legal filing. When asked in item 20 if there is other information Alice wants the court to know concerning support, her response is: “MY INCOME FLUCTUATES I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DIJE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW.”
BIB It’s stained, messy, incomplete, sloppy
You've basically described the Abuser!
---
The girls' ages are also incorrect.
It's not surprising that she's more focused on the accuracy of the reporting in the Daily Fail than she is in her own legal filings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.