Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Will I and B marry this year?

• Yes

Votes: 265 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1705954565109.png

I screamed "YES!"🥳💃 when I saw the engagement on DM. But I can't bear to read the comments. The way these posters on DM have SKEWED it all around the wrong way - is so shocking to me. They literally have NO IDEA of the hell & torture Ioan (and Biana) went through from the abuse & traumatic parential alienation, attacks & RO's from his own child! the weekly nightmares of dealing with AFE = nor what was happening BEFORE HE LEFT! with constant drunken abuse, demeaning, degrading, posting mocking sleep pics & others of him all over SM, constantly dragging him down, threats of inventing an Abuse Diary to convince the world & ruin him aka Gone Girl and Alice saying she would do an Amber Heard!

Can none of these people read the court documents and details? which will leave most gob-smacked, shocked, and their jaws on the floor? Or are they all bitter ex-wifes still out mithering in their old misery? How Ioan and B have stayed sane, is beyond me. I just can't read the DM comments, they're too stupid, sick and ignorant and make my blood pressure rise! Edited to add screenshot of DM comments above me - I screwed my post up. Couldn't reply to this off old thread, so bit of a job.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
lol so she is back on instagram and tone is back. She must have exhausted all comments on all the dm articles…..
---
I’m the only person who voted that I and B would get married last year lol
My reasoning is that if it’s an Australian wedding she might want to wait until Australian summer 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was in the court documents I believe, Ioan’s that is.
Ha ha! I was going all shades of detective there 🤣🤣 how disappointing 🤣

I really should have known that Welp wouldn’t have been silly enough to out herself like that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
lol so she is back on instagram and tone is back. She must have exhausted all comments on all the dm articles…..
---
I’m the only person who voted that I and B would get married last year lol
My reasoning is that if it’s an Australian wedding she might want to wait until Australian summer 😂
Yeah the narc supply was probably fading from the DM articles so she’s getting a hit from her IG comments now. Maybe hoping the evaluators won’t notice if the posts themselves are innocuous- or maybe the evaluation is finished.

Reactions: 15
I bet that, among other things, Alice will try to make the money Ioan spent on the ring an issue in their settlement… which I’m sure the judge will love

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2707366

I screamed "YES!"🥳💃 when I saw the engagement on DM. But I can't bear to read the comments. The way these posters on DM have SKEWED it all around the wrong way - is so shocking to me. They literally have NO IDEA of the hell & torture Ioan (and Biana) went through from the abuse & traumatic parential alienation, attacks & RO's from his own child! the weekly nightmares of dealing with AFE = nor what was happening BEFORE HE LEFT! with constant drunken abuse, demeaning, degrading, posting mocking sleep pics & others of him all over SM, constantly dragging him down, threats of inventing an Abuse Diary to convince the world & ruin him aka Gone Girl and Alice saying she would do an Amber Heard!

Can none of these people read the court documents and details? which will leave most gob-smacked, shocked, and their jaws on the floor? Or are they all bitter ex-wifes still out mithering in their old misery? How Ioan and B have stayed sane, is beyond me. I just can't read the DM comments, they're too stupid, sick and ignorant and make my blood pressure rise! Edited to add screenshot of DM comments above me - I screwed my post up. Couldn't reply to this off old thread, so bit of a job.
I don’t think the majority of DM readers know that court docs are available or how to find them. They just hoover up all misinformation printed.

Reactions: 19
Thing is, when will Alice give up her abuse? All the while she is on this vendetta she's not out there attracting a new man.

Anyway, any man who chooses her in future must be crazy.

Reactions: 16
Thing is, when will Alice give up her abuse? All the while she is on this vendetta she's not out there attracting a new man.

Anyway, any man who chooses her in future must be crazy.
I'm curious to see if she'll ever get a new man. It doesn't seem likely but stranger things have happened. That said I'm still shipping Alice and Bernal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhh she doesn't abuse anyone she just posts harmless photos of her dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.