Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan's financial declaration has been filed. Downloading now.

Edit: it's 25 pages and I need to redact his address really quickly, one minute please!
Hurry up Hiraeth, we want your "unsolicited and useless sham legal opinions"!

Only joking, take as long as you need 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yo with the receipts of him PAYING HER bleeping LAWYERS. BRING IT…

• Heart
Reactions: 42
OMG the declaration says that due to Alice's parental alienation, Ioan has spent only 27 days with the kids in the past year. 😭

Document coming in a second, just dealing with terrible slow wifi.
he declared the same in August, which means he has spend no time with the kids since the fake RO attempt (except of therapy maybe)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Love the addendum at the bottom of the form:

I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW

Yep. Them's definitely the reasons (capital letters = Alice's own)
81529.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So what will her response on insta be? She’s between a rock and a hard place, her lies are out but she can’t accuse Ioan of lying about her lies because of the evaluation et al…what to do, what to do…
duck it I’m tweeting“ perhaps?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The board is heating up again....Alice must be rolling and shaking all over the place (as evidenced by her bruised face..wtf is that btw?)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you so much!
God, I really hope she ends up with nothing. Some people just don't deserve to be a parent.
He even paid for that for her.
She deserves absolutely nothing.
Bejazzle your shopping trolley Alice. Time is ticking.
---
IMG_7128.jpeg

Andrea has seen it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
Didn’t Alice claim union dues in her financial declaration? According to his filing, Ioan is paying them. I think Fair Oaks is a joint venture but it would still mean she isn’t paying, the corporation is.
IMG_2578.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
IMG_7129.jpeg

This would be just and right.
Shove over the bedsit Tone, Alice is a-coming home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Here is Ioan's income and expense declaration, with data as of December 31, 2023.

Christ on a bike. He’s spent over 400k on lawyers, including £130k on Alice’s lawyers. This could have all been avoided and the girls would have college funds if only Alice’s rage hadn’t got the better of her and agreed to collaborative. What a bleeping witch.

he may have less money now but Ioan is a much richer man.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
You know what's really sad? You could show those documents to the kids and they'd probably still believe their mothers word over these cold hard facts.
I really can't put into words how much this narcissistic abuser disgusts me.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.