Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she can lie her way through this - the Judge isn't stupid.
Money is clearly missing - or Ioan wouldn't need to pay $40k for a forensic accountant. I'm sure he will produce his bank statements which show he hasn't had it. Where are Alice's and why won't she produce them? There's only one conclusion a judge will draw from this and it won't be in Alice's favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So any guesses on where she put/spent/hid the $350,000? Serious question - offshore account? Parked with a friend? Gold and diamond grill she only wears on special occasions?
Oh it’s definitely been siphoned off carefully somewhere. I suspect in a UK bank account or the caymans. I know we joke about her outgoings but Christ even she would struggle to spend that much so it’s got to have gone somewhere. Perhaps gifts to Tone the Moan

Reactions: 23
I clicked for the Bubba Bear pictures which I just knew would be there. That is one handsome pupper.
little cutie paws looks just pawsome. Sorry about the gushing here turds but he is one gorgeous pup. On another note, once again Ioan is not wearing a leather jacket. Have they all been consigned to where leather jackets go to die?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to scare you with Al's face but it really does look like from this pic like she took another tumble onto her face.
Screenshot_20240125-210941_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to explain to A Lice about slow cookers. You put meat, seasoning and push cook. A few hours later you got a meal. Bang!!

Reactions: 11
I'm assuming that she will be penalised by not giving the required information and any monies unaccounted for will go against her?
I was going to ask the same. Surely she must be held in contempt (or American equivalent) now.

Reactions: 13
Ioan's financial declaration has been filed. Downloading now.

Edit: it's 25 pages and I need to redact his address really quickly, one minute please!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Mad Betty basically called the behaviour. It confirms she knew about the engagement but couldn’t kick off because of the timing. So she returns to social media with doggie pics. She has probably picked up the phone to the DM and said the engagement will be announced and agreed she will have some insta pics and narrative to follow up with. This places the attention on her and she she keeps the attention by complaining about press intrusion. It is very obvious and pathetic.

The timing of the engagement announcement is very planned. This is a sweet spot of time that Alice cannot do her worst or anywhere near it. Because she is under scrutiny. Whilst she can control herself, all narcs can turn it on and off, she has a bucket full of issues that always compel her to pop out. This is a combination of wanting attention, sympathy, revenge and the last word. So she popped up with the doggie story. Showing what a sad bleep she is.

One way or another Ioan is moving on from her circus. The court case will settle her two big gripes, custody and money. It will be court ordered in black and white. Beyond his and her control. Sure she will yap and witter about the amount. But it will be far more than most people think is a lot of money and far less than she can live on.
"But it will be far more than most people think is a lot of money and far less than she can live on."

I literally love this.... how well put! brava!
Heart Heart Quote

Reactions: 20
OMG the declaration says that due to Alice's parental alienation, Ioan has spent only 27 days with the kids in the past year. 😭

Document coming in a second, just dealing with terrible slow wifi.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I think a nice factual summary of the overpayments would make a good thread title.
To aid the visitors who are challenged with reading attachments.

Reactions: 26
I've been snowed in for days with no chocolate. I have officially lost my mind. Alice is still a bleep. I do know that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's hard to say, but she had £30k in an account from England.

Ioan gave her $205,288 in 2021, and $147,056 for the whole of 2022.

Whatever the amount, it's safe to say the below was complete lies:

View attachment 2713838
bleep. I might have mentioned this once or twice before, but this is especially for those dribbling morons at the back. The Abuser is the cuntiest bleep who ever cunted in the whole history of cunting. These filings prove it.

• Heart
Here is Ioan's income and expense declaration, with data as of December 31, 2023.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
bleep. I might have mentioned this once or twice before, but this is especially for those dribbling morons at the back. The Abuser is the cuntiest bleep who ever cunted in the whole history of cunting. These filings prove it.
Listen, good luck getting Yobucks. He’s over paid $350,000 to the ex bleep wife. He’s got no chance of getting that back.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.