Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I noticed the word "breakdown" to describe her behavior. Maybe something she heard a therapist say. It's really convenient when you can use one word to excuse a lot of bad behavior and get sympathy at the same time. Defense strategy, no?
No, she's used it before I'm sure.
---
Just checking that @Hiraeth is lined up and ready to offer some unsolicited and useless sham legal opinions when these documents appear in the coming hours/days.....I think the thread will get busy soon

Those will be sealed, in fact I'd put money on everything being sealed via Alice.
She's on a damage limitation exercise and can't risk the truth coming out. Moo!

Reactions: 13
---

Those will be sealed, in fact I'd put money on everything being sealed via Alice.
She's on a damage limitation exercise and can't risk the truth coming out. Moo!
It's possible some of the custody documents will be sealed as they discussed that at the last hearing (but it doesn't seem anything has been filed to date to seal anything). Nothing was said about sealing the financials.

Reactions: 19
It's possible some of the custody documents will be sealed as they discussed that at the last hearing (but it doesn't seem anything has been filed to date to seal anything). Nothing was said about sealing the financials.
Don't they both have to agree to sealing the documents? Aside from the children's documents. Ioan should refuse to seal anything else. Let the world see what a lying monster that buffalo is. He should let it all hang out. If he agrees to sealing anything she will use that to slander him again. Go for the jugular and take that fiend down. End her vitriol and shine some light on that troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't they both have to agree to sealing the documents? Aside from the children's documents. Ioan should refuse to seal anything else. Let the world see what a lying monster that buffalo is. He should let it all hang out. If he agree to sealing anything she will use that to slander him again. Go for the jugular and take that fiend down. End her vitriol and shine some light on that troll.
Yes, they would both have to agree. If she fights sealing the custody documents that would be pretty telling to the court and the evaluator (whose report is done at this point but she may be called on to testify).

Reactions: 19
Yes, they would both have to agree. If she fights sealing the custody documents that would be pretty telling to the court and the evaluator (whose report is done at this point but she may be called on to testify).
Do you think these will these be Alice’s work of fiction or from a forensic accountant?
---
Wonder if those purchases from Sephora will be on the financials. You could at least buy soap Alice ya smelly midden.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will probably be praised for "getting her act together". Kids will be going to therapy, mAlice will be oh so sorry for her behaviour. Ioan will pay and once trial is over, she will turn it back on again slowly, kids will start missing therapy more and more often and then stop altogether.
This is where Dupee's report comes in. It will be damning. Also I believe there will be a psych evaluation on both AFE and Ella. Ioan will pay less and get credit for overpayment. I believe the therapy will stop immediately too as AFE has to pay for half and she hates anything she can't control. Judge Josh might not be an AFE fanboy. He dealt gently with Ella but this is adults now. 'Getting her act together' would mean getting a job, co-parenting, living within her means and not operating socks that break the DVRO. None of which she's done.

As for her fanbase on Insta

1706198614557.png

high as in drugs??

1706198651884.png

Yes, jealousy, that's what it is. 🥴

1706198702934.png

Of course the RO won't be extended LOL
---
The girls have no legal standing while the GAL is in place. So it would be the GAL speaking on their behalf. And she would have to feel anything she says is in the best interests of the girls, not necessarily what they want.
I don't think AFE understood that when she said she was thrilled about the kids getting a GAL.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She isn’t unwell. This is how a woman in her 50s looks after losing a lot of weight (hello ozempic) and without makeup.
I actually thinks she looks pretty good without makeup! Hardly anyone looks fantastic without it.

Reactions: 7
Alice and the girls look so unhealthy. Like they never venture out. I am not sure California is their natural habitat. They make no use of the good weather and all the healthy pursuits available to them. Alice at this point should get a slight tan. She is probably thinking she is protecting her lily white loveliness, but she would look so much better with a gentle colour on her. She looks so wan.

Reactions: 26
I and B make full use of what California offers. Always active, grabbing at life. Alice and the girls are Shutaways. Seeing Alice in daylight, she looks like she has been released from captivity in a basement. No potion or make up from Sephora or otherwise can offset a nocturnal and sedentary lifestyle. Alice, squeeze some fresh orange juice, eat an avocado, go to the beach.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How many photos does the world need of Alice looking off in the distance like the jilted, done wrong, sad ex wife? Have the paps taken any photos of her doing anything besides shopping, besides the courthouse setup?

Reactions: 25
First time I noticed the word "breakdown" to describe her behavior. Maybe something she heard a therapist say. It's really convenient when you can use one word to excuse a lot of bad behavior and get sympathy at the same time. Defense strategy, no?
I have have known three people in my lifetime that had actual nervous breakdowns and all were hospitalized. Some I supported through the process. They were not aggressive in their behavior nor did they abuse anyone. It's a quiet caving inward with a full stop inability to function, not a years long rage-a-thon that harms others. Trying to excuse what she's done by saying she had one is offensive. I am quite sure Ms. Dupee will shake her head at this attempt to rationalize her truly abusive behavior.

Nervous breakdowns don't require DVROs. They require dedicated mental health help, something she made clear she didn't want or think she needed.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 51
You're right, I noticed her using the word "breakdown" not long ago.

I found this in Welp's PDF which I thought was funny. As ever, Alice's own words have come back to haunt her.

"A breakdown is just an excuse":

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 16.21.40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Latest pap walk with her mini-me

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw (could be just the perspective though, her face looks much fuller in the pic with Ella)
Christ, I thought I look bad with no makeup on! You can see the yellow bags under her eyes, too much "socking" and wine and not enough sleep. Clearly she hasn't "brushed off" the engagement at all!

Reactions: 11
What the fuckety duck are those?!!!!

View attachment 2713118
EDIT - I thought that it was mAlice wearing these!
Wearing shoes that don't give you support while you're still growing is bad for your feet - talking from experience here!
Oh good lord 👀 what the duck arw those 😳
"The Boots of Baiting" 🤣
---
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

I LOVE YOU 🩷🩷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh look at that. IN WRITING YOU FUCKTARDS. HER INCOME IS BASED ON $10,000 CHILD SUPPORT PAID BY IOAN!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I find it fascinating how every kind of diverging viewpoint is nowadays ascribed to jealousy (in fairness, though, this isn't limited to Alice's backslappers - this is standard practice in every discussion about public figures):

You don't like her horse blankets? You're just jealous of her exquisite style.
You don't like her online rants? You're just jealous of her eloquence and her upstanding morals.
You call out her abuse of her ex-husband? You're just jealous because she got to shag Yo for years (and you want to).
You observe how miserable the kids and/or dog look in every photo? You're just jealous of her incandescently happy little family.
You find her acting wooden and subpar? You're just jealous of her checkered Hollywood career.
You make fun of her three remaining online sycophants? You're just jealous of her close-knit circle of supportive, loving, lifelong friends, nay, brothers and sisters.

When I call an asshole an asshole, I do so because they're an asshole. That's all there is to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.