Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
is he just shouting into the void
"He" is shouting to us turds as he knows we will pick up on it. The responses to "Tone's" tweets are funny. There are still a few clueless FMs but he gets little traction overall. Alice is stunning and brave, m'kay?

1702237050790.png

and
1702237087846.png

and
1702237126650.png

But there was this lol

1702237197224.png

and
1702237228751.png

• Haha
Reactions: 102

Hiraeth

VIP Member
First of all, many, many thanks to @scantysandwich and @kingseven for their creative contributions to the thread today, without which I would be a lot more stressed out. :)

My take on the latest court filing is that Ioan has been needing money for a while, but Alice wouldn't agree to distributions out of the blocked account without monthly ongoing payments to her. So, she's getting $7,000 per month in interim spousal support and $3,000 per month in interim child support (trust Alice to demand more than twice what her children get). However, the court order seems to say that the remainder of the blocked account (whatever the balance is, less $150,000) will now be distributed to Ioan, which I'm sure is quite a relief for him.

However, do not be fooled by the large interim payments to Alice. Those are all subject to reallocation and reimbursement later on, at the conclusion of the financial trial. Recall that in the Statement of Disputed Issues, the amount of monthly spousal support to which Alice is entitled is much less than what she is temporarily receiving. This means that she will have to repay the overpayment of support (likely by being awarded less, at the conclusion of the trial, until the overage is paid off).

Here's what the Statement of Disputed Issues said about the amount that Ioan owes Alice in spousal support, per the prenup ("PMA" - premarital agreement):
Ioan owes Alice "annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner [Ioan] pays Respondent [Alice] annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings."
Ioan's baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings are $588,134, so baseline spousal support is $58,813/year. [$4,901/month]

In 2021, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $58,813 (earnings in 2021 of $487,581). [$4,901/month]
In 2022, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $5,260 (earnings in 2022 of $52,600). [$438.33/month]
In 2023, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice for 2023 is $16,290 (earnings in 2023 of $162,900). [$1,357.50/month]

Even Alice can do this math. $7,000 per month is a HUGE overpayment for spousal support. And most of it will be going to rent for that unnecessarily expensive apartment. Alice is going to be paying a big chunk of that temporary spousal support back to Ioan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

scantysandwich

Hello turds!
I’ve been bored this afternoon and have created a little Turd Search in honour of this wonderful thread.

It contains 15 words and phrases that should be familiar to us all.

How many can you find?

IMG_5392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Alice supporting twit.

View attachment 2636372

You are absolutely correct. That hatred can only come from someone really involved. So how involved is this person?

The same twit.

View attachment 2636381View attachment 2636382View attachment 2636386View attachment 2636389
If Yo is old wtf does that make Alice? She's older than him.
If Yo is balding wtf does that make Alice? She's got about three hairs left on her head.
If Yo has no career when he's done a role in major film this year, then wtf is Alice? She hasn't acted for a decade.
If Yo is a deadbeat while giving $10k a month to Alice, then wtf is she? She hasn't provided for her kids for 14 years.
If Bee is supposedly a fraud and doesn't have MS although we've seen the evidence, wtf does that make Alice? She's faked and contradicted several diagnoses with zero proof. And she's lied to her kids about being ill so she can just lay on her ass and not look after them.

And for fucks sake, he's got an American citizenship.

Fucking idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Loveu2

VIP Member
Nice try, Tone, but that's the number for the Westminster zoo.
He's probably an exhibit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

M33L4

VIP Member
Tell me you thought your made up expenses were going to be honoured without telling me…
I see ALICE EVANS IS STILL A MASSIVE CUNT.
That was for all my Twitter famalam and fans…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m 3 sharp ones in mofos…..

1. Thinking of Toxteth O’Grady’s family this year
2. Christmas is a hard time of year for a lot of families, mine included. There’s a tattler who lost her son in a RTC on this very day, I thought of you last year and regretted not making a post but also don’t want to put a spotlight on your grief, coming from a place of understanding. But I know who you are and I’m feeling your sorrow this evening
3. It’s been a full 12 months and Narc Rage’s post from last year is still making me laugh (and I paraphrase……..’Feeeeeeed De Wuuuuuurld’)
4. Happiest of holidays and thanks for all the laughs this year, greatly needed and appreciated
5. Fuck you Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 63

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Congratulations to me on the title. 😆 🥳🎉

Alice is staying offline while the evaluators are about but occasionally pops up as Tone.

Her pal Boshoff has launched the anual Dickens inspired Christmas campaign of ‘abandoned, destitute, orphaned and starving,’ which is the closest thing Alice has to a holiday tradition.

Previous thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Wait, you can brutalize your ex and his partner for over 2 years, destroy his relationship with his children, try to ruin his professional reputation, and still get $7K in spousal support a month?

Welcome to America! We not only encourage domestic abuse, we apparently help you get paid for it!

I see why he's agreed to this, but still...

There's a book in here somewhere.

You too can make others fund your life!

How to break your DVRO in five easy steps
💅

How to rent rich without working 👌🏼

Amazing.

MOO

ETA: that $3K in child support should be exclusively for those girls and their care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

M33L4

VIP Member
IMG_6510.jpeg

Tell me you’ve realised there’s no Yo bucks for Christmas without telling me…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Edna

Closely followed by WTF is she wearing?
Well, she's sporting the Gilet of Gobshite, paired with the Blue Slippers of Misery, topped with a Face of Thunder which is adorned with Ronnie Corbett Memorial Specs. Her mighty pins are swathed in a Mourning Parachute Skirt, teamed with a blouse from the Over-Fifties Funereal Collection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
New court filing today.

I will review/analyze and update the court filing index when I get home (commuting right now).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I was checking out my Ancestry DNA matches, and I had to chuckle at this distant relative:

View attachment 2634902

I am in the US, but my ethnicity all comes from England, Ireland and Scotland. I seem to have a lot of relatives named Evans. Please tell me this is a common name over there!
If you feel a fundamental, deep-seated need to film videos while under a cupboard, help is available. Call 1-800-PRIUS-RAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 58