Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to me on the title. 😆 🥳🎉

Alice is staying offline while the evaluators are about but occasionally pops up as Tone.

Her pal Boshoff has launched the anual Dickens inspired Christmas campaign of ‘abandoned, destitute, orphaned and starving,’ which is the closest thing Alice has to a holiday tradition.

Previous thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Alice is staying offline while the evaluators are about but occasionally pops up as Tone.

Her pal Boshoff has launched the anual Dickens inspired Christmas campaign of ‘abandoned, destitute, orphaned and starving,’ which is the closest thing Alice has to a holiday tradition.

Previous thread.
Thank you Bessie for the new thread, and a brilliant thread title 👏👏👏😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fron the end of the last thread - "breaks my heart" is an Alice-ism:

Screenshot_20231210_005419_Samsung Internet.jpg

(old tweets)

Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 12.23.15.png

Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 12.22.53.png

Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 12.22.19.png

Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 12.23.54.png

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I've lost count of the number of times Alice been the lowest she's ever been and then the next time she's lower than the last time and the time after that even lower and on it goes....
It's just driving them to a therapy session Alice and keeping your mouth shut- nobody is asking you to perform brain surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 57
this is the least people have been talking about Alice in 2 years

Tone: Trolls are horrible to my sister on SM who is totally not on SM

you couldnt make this up

I've lost count of the number of times Alice been the lowest she's ever been and then the next time she's lower than the last time and the time after that even lower and on it goes....
It's just driving them to a therapy session Alice and keeping your mouth shut- nobody is asking you to perform brain surgery
And in 3 days she will be the happiest EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 50
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Decoding "Tone's" shite.

1702216976614.png

Well yeah, Alice fucked around and is now finding out. On Planet Alice consequences = being destroyed.

1702217076720.png

I dread to think of what hysterical scenes the kids are forced to deal with. They have to be the adults calming her down, which is parentification. It's almost like living beyond her means, not getting a J-O-B, depriving her kids of a good father and weaponising them against said good father and breaking the DVRO with socks aren't good decisions.

1702217344136.png

Sure, Jan.

Reactions: 40
Wheres that tattler that made all them funky christmas songs but changed the lyrics to suit Alice? We need you 🎵 I’m feeling festive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the last thread.

"I think she truly believes her “interest” in civil aviation makes her appear kooky and quirky and intelligent. She doesn’t seem to have any real sense of herself, just fake personas that she dons at whim, none of which are remotely convincing."

I would translate AE's interest in civil aviation as "I like to fly first class, or even better private" as long as someone else picks up the tab and she's being whisked away on an expensive holiday.

"I definitely think after a bad first marriage it makes you cautious. I do see marriage on the horizon for Ioan and Bianca though"

In many ways having a kid together is much more of a bind than marriage is, as IG is discovering. He can't have a clean break from mAlice because of the kids. Marriages can be undone, kids can't. I do see them marrying first before having kids, but who knows? No one, but we are allowed to speculate..
---
Interesting that "Tone" deleted this. Hope Dupee and IG have seen it.

1702218713119.png

This has Alice written all over it. The casual suicide threat at the end - I have no doubt the kids are being constantly told that if AE has to give IG some custody, "I won't be there when you come back". She's a child abusing bleep.

Ridiculous unnecessary places = the therapy for the kids she is dead against and possibly meeting Dupee in her office too. Poor lickle Alice, my heart bleeds... I suppose having to go to a job would be a 'ridiculous unnecessary place' to go to too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Let’s pretend for a minute that we believe Tone is Tone and mAlice is off SM and called him in a massive-passive panic attack. In what lovely light does it paint her: knowing her dear brother is so unwell, she calls and winds him up, upsets him to an extent he is having an SM tantrum and feels it "breaks his heart". Surely, doesnt matter how bad and alone you feel you would care enough not to load your problems on very ill person?!
Or real Tone is snoozing by the fire with his dog on his lap, having been tucked in a blanket by Rachael, his lovely wife who he met at his sister’s wedding, blissfully unaware of all the drama?
So mAilce either uses Tone’s account or is a selfish bleep who doesnt give a tit about her brother’s health… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Let’s pretend for a minute that we believe Tone is Tone and mAlice is off SM and called him in a massive-passive panic attack. In what lovely light does it paint her: knowing her dear brother is so unwell, she calls and winds him up, upsets him to an extent he is having an SM tantrum and feels it "breaks his heart". Surely, doesnt matter how bad and alone you feel you would care enough not to load your problems on very ill person?!
Or real Tone is snoozing by the fire with his dog on his lap, having been tucked in a blanket by Rachael, his lovely wife who he met at his sister’s wedding, blissfully unaware of all the drama?
So mAilce either uses Tone’s account or is a selfish bleep who doesnt give a tit about her brother’s health… 🤔
And at 1.25am UK time.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Previous thread.
This title thread 👌🏻 congratulations 🎊 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20231209-154033~3.png

What app is this photo editor from? It's from the account that tone says is always supporting Alice.

It's really gross that an man in the UK is so invested in the relationship of his ex brother in law. Poor Bianca. Can you imagine what comes across privately?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Alice has problems of only Alice’s making. Ioan told her he wanted to divorce. Offered her the terms of the prenup which would have given her a capital payout and modest income. This might not have been what she wanted but it’s what she was entitled to and nothing more. Ioan didn’t owe her is life as her husband and bread winner. The prenup process made that clear. If she somehow missed the social progression of the last 100 years that allowed people to divorce, and allowed women to have their own assets and careers.

But because she didn’t what she wanted she responded with abuse, lies and intransigency. Her annual Christmas message “We are going to be homeless“ must get old for even her most ardent supporter. Especially as it is accompanied by a photo of a day out at the Soho House. There is a big difference between homelessness and needing to move or downsize.

She is unable to woman up to a small amount of adversity. Because Ioan ending the marriage was not financially traumatic nor did it bring about adverse media and social media attention. She brought all that down on herself because of her behaviour and abuse. This is why she should not get custody. She will recreate that in the lives of her daughters. She is incapable of doing anything different as a parent.

Reactions: 48
Alice has problems of only Alice’s making. Ioan told her he wanted to divorce. Offered her the terms of the prenup which would have given her a capital payout and modest income. This might not have been what she wanted but it’s what she was entitled to and nothing more. Ioan didn’t owe her is life as her husband and bread winner. The prenup process made that clear. If she somehow missed the social progression of the last 100 years that allowed people to divorce, and allowed women to have their own assets and careers.

But because she didn’t what she wanted she responded with abuse, lies and intransigency. Her annual Christmas message “We are going to be homeless“ must get old for even her most ardent supporter. Especially as it is accompanied by a photo of a day out at the Soho House. There is a big difference between homelessness and needing to move or downsize.

She is unable to woman up to a small amount of adversity. Because Ioan ending the marriage was not financially traumatic nor did it bring about adverse media and social media attention. She brought all that down on herself because of her behaviour and abuse. This is why she should not get custody. She will recreate that in the lives of her daughters. She is incapable of doing anything different as a parent.
^^^ That's a lot of words to tell us that Alice is a lazy-arsed whingebag! 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tone must be sleeping off a bender. She has been quiet for a few hours. It must be exhausting throwing a tantrum on social media.
I'm glad to hear that Alice is stressed. Imagine how the people she has abused must feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.