Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Tone: Stop harassing and bullying my family, but call me at this number.

Dumbass

View attachment 2626819
Nice try, Tone, but that's the number for the Westminster zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ButterTart

VIP Member
Bear in mind that whatever Ioan pays her is tax deductible for him; she has to pay tax on it. So she is not getting $10k a month clear. In California, $100k after tax means you pay about $30,000 in tax to the government. She's only netting about $70,000 (still way more than she deserves), which is not enough for her to keep Camp Beverly Hills. It may be a higher tax rate for the $120k she will be getting.

ETA: I was self employed for about 12 years and was scrupulous about putting aside the money I would need to pay for taxes. I doubt very much Alice has the self control to do that. She will burn through it all. The problem is the IRS won't care about her excuses. And then she's really in the shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
Let’s pretend for a minute that we believe Tone is Tone and mAlice is off SM and called him in a massive-passive panic attack. In what lovely light does it paint her: knowing her dear brother is so unwell, she calls and winds him up, upsets him to an extent he is having an SM tantrum and feels it "breaks his heart". Surely, doesnt matter how bad and alone you feel you would care enough not to load your problems on very ill person?!
Or real Tone is snoozing by the fire with his dog on his lap, having been tucked in a blanket by Rachael, his lovely wife who he met at his sister’s wedding, blissfully unaware of all the drama?
So mAilce either uses Tone’s account or is a selfish cunt who doesnt give a shit about her brother’s health… 🤔

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
every time I see Ioan hugging Bear I just have to think that this could be little Elsie if Alice wasnt such an sorry excuse of a "human". can't help wondering if Ioan thinks the same

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
this is the least people have been talking about Alice in 2 years

Tone: Trolls are horrible to my sister on SM who is totally not on SM

you couldnt make this up

I've lost count of the number of times Alice been the lowest she's ever been and then the next time she's lower than the last time and the time after that even lower and on it goes....
It's just driving them to a therapy session Alice and keeping your mouth shut- nobody is asking you to perform brain surgery
And in 3 days she will be the happiest EVER

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Just outlining how poisonous this is. She is telling the kids that therapy = harassment. Just like saying 'Thank you' or not paying for an unaffordable school = abuse and narc tantrums = Mommy will kill herself. Those kids need deprogramming and I don't think weekly therapy will even touch the sides of the brainwashing they have undergone. Remove them now!!

View attachment 2622134
One of the worst things about this for me is the potential long-term affect. Those kids NEED therapy and will probably need it long into their adult lives and Alice is deliberately, calculatedly making it something evil and to be afraid of and avoided at all costs just to pursue her own agenda and to keep her stranglehold on them. Not only is her abuse fucking them up now but she is deliberately, knowingly fucking up any avenue they make take to potentially getting better, now or in the future. She's deliberately making them sick and telling them that it's normal. She doesn't deserve those kids or to be a mother.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Ioan is a better person than me. I'd let that mofo, my new term, live in a cardboard box. I'd also be spending the money to unmask Alice's sock accounts and make the report public.
Just looking at the amount of Ioan's legal fees in the stipulation, I suspect that some investigation of sock accounts is happening. It certainly speaks to her (lack of) fitness as a parent, so it will be useful information for the custody trial.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Just catching up on the last thread.

"I think she truly believes her “interest” in civil aviation makes her appear kooky and quirky and intelligent. She doesn’t seem to have any real sense of herself, just fake personas that she dons at whim, none of which are remotely convincing."

I would translate AE's interest in civil aviation as "I like to fly first class, or even better private" as long as someone else picks up the tab and she's being whisked away on an expensive holiday.

"I definitely think after a bad first marriage it makes you cautious. I do see marriage on the horizon for Ioan and Bianca though"

In many ways having a kid together is much more of a bind than marriage is, as IG is discovering. He can't have a clean break from mAlice because of the kids. Marriages can be undone, kids can't. I do see them marrying first before having kids, but who knows? No one, but we are allowed to speculate..
---
Interesting that "Tone" deleted this. Hope Dupee and IG have seen it.

1702218713119.png

This has Alice written all over it. The casual suicide threat at the end - I have no doubt the kids are being constantly told that if AE has to give IG some custody, "I won't be there when you come back". She's a child abusing cunt.

Ridiculous unnecessary places = the therapy for the kids she is dead against and possibly meeting Dupee in her office too. Poor lickle Alice, my heart bleeds... I suppose having to go to a job would be a 'ridiculous unnecessary place' to go to too!

Last edited:

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Been reading everything up to date on here and Alice is still a runt of a cunt 👀

Possible thread title below

$10,000 a month from Yo and Alice still cries tales of woe!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ice Cream Enthusiast

I was checking out my Ancestry DNA matches, and I had to chuckle at this distant relative:

Screenshot (194).png

I am in the US, but my ethnicity all comes from England, Ireland and Scotland. I seem to have a lot of relatives named Evans. Please tell me this is a common name over there!

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Poor Ella looks terrible in that photo, sad, exhausted, miserable. I don't think she is Alice's mini me in terms of being a narc. Alice takes pride in her nastiness, she revels in the drama, chaos, cruelty and malice she creates and perpetuates. Where as Ella does not look like a happy child at all. She looks like a child with the weight of the world on her shoulders.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
" Ella cut a casual figure in a black hoodie and cargo trousers, with the pair heading back to their car laden with bags from the food store.
[Photo]
The outing comes after Alice told friends she cannot pay her rent or afford food, and is contemplating taking a job in Starbucks."

Nice shade, whoever wrote that.

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice has problems of only Alice’s making. Ioan told her he wanted to divorce. Offered her the terms of the prenup which would have given her a capital payout and modest income. This might not have been what she wanted but it’s what she was entitled to and nothing more. Ioan didn’t owe her is life as her husband and bread winner. The prenup process made that clear. If she somehow missed the social progression of the last 100 years that allowed people to divorce, and allowed women to have their own assets and careers.

But because she didn’t what she wanted she responded with abuse, lies and intransigency. Her annual Christmas message “We are going to be homeless“ must get old for even her most ardent supporter. Especially as it is accompanied by a photo of a day out at the Soho House. There is a big difference between homelessness and needing to move or downsize.

She is unable to woman up to a small amount of adversity. Because Ioan ending the marriage was not financially traumatic nor did it bring about adverse media and social media attention. She brought all that down on herself because of her behaviour and abuse. This is why she should not get custody. She will recreate that in the lives of her daughters. She is incapable of doing anything different as a parent.

welp

VIP Member
It says that the spousal support will be credited against future payments and it's advanced, which means in may Alice will get probably less. He is basically overpaying her now so that she shuts up about being homeless and has time to find a job

• Heart
Reactions: 47

welp

VIP Member
not only is the DM ignoring it, they run the same "she has no money" story again today with fresh arranged pap shots with her mini-me (though in fairness pictures of huge Xmas shopping ruins her narrative in a way but still)

the definition of a smear campaign is Alice's love story with the Daily Mail

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46