Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #223 Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo and buttocks asquew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ametrine and @priusrat for the winning thread title (80 votes but I changed tits cos we might get censored)
  • Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-writing-fiction-while-facing-eviction.42734/
Thanks @Bridgeofsighs!

I have found a precedent in the Katie Price threads which shows that "tits" is allowed - would you be able to request to a mod that the tits be reinstated to this title?

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 18.56.45.png

"Tatas akimbo" just isn't the same 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Re: Mardy bum Marcia

Why does she talk in such a weird way. Like a Star Wars baddie or something from the 70’s.

‘It likes to gaud and prod yet cries when it is returned. I laugh at their pain’. Cretins. Thinks it’s smart. I still laugh’

type tit- it’s weird and cringey. I get she’s from Texas, had no mates and never gets any kind of sex but the language sets my ick off. I can picture her clearly in my head and it really isn’t pleasant🧌
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
lol Ioan
2023-11-23 20_54_04-Stories • Instagram.png

Shut up and take my money 😂

Anyone else amused that the Instagram account the Texan was gloating over got suspended before its supposed big reveal?
this is what happens when you try to fight something entirely legal (gossiping) with something that is indirect illegal (doxxing, obviously the purpose of the doxxing is to cause harrasement, which is illegal) and straight up forbidden on most Social Media

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Re: Mardy bum Marcia

Why does she talk in such a weird way. Like a Star Wars baddie or something from the 70’s.

‘It likes to gaud and prod yet cries when it is returned. I laugh at their pain’. Cretins. Thinks it’s smart. I still laugh’

type tit- it’s weird and cringey. I get she’s from Texas, had no mates and never gets any kind of sex but the language sets my ick off. I can picture her clearly in my head and it really isn’t pleasant🧌
---
I think she has a developmental/chromosomal disorder. I'm not saying that to be mean, just that everyone is better off paying zero attention. It just makes big Al 10 times creepier that she uses people in her position for her gain.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread - have I missed an in joke or is there a reason askew is spelt incorrectly? If not, can it be corrected? That's going to bother me for 50 pages otherwise 🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think she has a developmental/chromosomal disorder. I'm not saying that to be mean, just that everyone is better off paying zero attention. It just makes big Al 10 times creepier that she uses people in her position for her gain.
You’re not wrong, but isn’t it the case with all her fm’s? Tone is a thick as pigshit (and ill) and the rest really daft lonely women who bum a star, even if it’s a very faint, almost none existent and almost forgotten star. It’s wrong isn’t it. It’s taking advantage of the disadvantaged. Just more abuse from Alice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Yay we finally have this epic thread title!

The Facebook group is a terrifying insight as to how much Alice involved Deb and Lin in their private life

F25D3992-B055-4D36-8EE1-8E66E6C344BF.jpeg
63E5ECA1-BFA8-4582-A017-9D5075E62EDC.jpeg
0B5038F4-61B8-442F-B496-E69CFBE03340.jpeg
D8BECEE6-EF1A-48EE-BC33-A2B106B7CAE9.png
AE4E6C40-AE37-4672-AC13-EA38A91D7B96.jpeg
720D96EC-DA37-4FB9-8FAF-6A2B123F3090.jpeg
BD0BD0A2-E069-42ED-A317-FD8D063E1444.jpeg
9BBCEB95-CE4E-49C6-B424-D37E422EF014.jpeg
3106E6AC-38DA-40FC-9816-8E764DEADF3E.jpeg
9960E7C0-4292-4009-AA04-2A5E20800CC0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They don't realise that IG just doesn't like posting. Deal with it. He had a successful career before Twitter etc ever became a thing. Twitter isn't that useful for an actor anyway - it's more for activists, politicians etc. Photos on Insta don't hurt but he has B doing that for him now lol.

As for AE, she is trying to get his fans to do her bidding and it's pathetic egoistical nonsense at per usual.

1700773488244.png

Reactions: 21
They don't realise that IG just doesn't like posting. Deal with it. He had a successful career before Twitter etc ever became a thing. Twitter isn't that useful for an actor anyway - it's more for activists, politicians etc. Photos on Insta don't hurt but he has B doing that for him now lol.

As for AE, she is trying to get his fans to do her bidding and it's pathetic egoistical nonsense at per usual.

View attachment 2589091
Alice is pathetic and needy enough to ask people to like and retweet her tit.

No photos of the kids peeling potatoes yet. Hopefully they are with friends.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.