Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O.K. I'm going to take one for the team tonight. "The Christmas Card" is on Hallmark at 8 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time, so if anyone wants to check their local listings it may be available. Heard about it but have never seen it. I'll be sure to have some refreshments ready...
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
O.K. I'm going to take one for the team tonight. "The Christmas Card" is on Hallmark at 8 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time, so if anyone wants to check their local listings it may be available. Heard about it but have never seen it. I'll be sure to have some refreshments ready...
Thinking of you at this difficult time! 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such a weird image! Hard to tell what exactly going on. When I first saw it, I thought there was another person under the comforter. The legs seem disjointed and not related to the top half.
I had to avert my eyes pretty quickly. That is one rough stretch of road.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let us know if wardrobe were as busy with turtle necks and scarfs as they were on the Dalmatian’s one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you have a GFM that I can donate to?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just found it on a Hallmark channel I didn't even know I had, also 8pm but on west coast. I can't find it in myself to watch it though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This aged well lol. Obvs Alice is dying to get back to work and hand the kids over to IG...

View attachment 2624686

Alice does work from home. Sadly it's unpaid LOL

View attachment 2624687

"my house" and all of her $13 bucks LOL

View attachment 2624688

The one where Alice calls Ioan 'money' instead of 'honey' LOL Freudian slip.

View attachment 2624690
This tit has always irritated me about her. I have two children the E's age and I work full time. I have a great relationship with my husband and he also works full time. We both pull together to get what needs to be done, done. Alice, your children have another parent who is willing to have them half the time. You will get a break and will be able to spend time on yourself. Thousands of other families do it and manage. My BIL works full time and is the sole parent to three children after my sister (his wife) died. Just get on with it like everyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is long overdue

As the village of Llwydcoed continued its tranquil existence, unaware of the covert operations and mysterious cargo ship journeys, Mrs. Rhys began to sense that something was amiss. The whispers of secrets and clandestine activities had reached her ears, and she couldn’t shake the feeling that Mrs. Gruffudd was at the centre of it all.

Unable to ignore her suspicions any longer, Mrs. Rhys decided to confront Mrs. Gruffudd. She invited her to a quiet meeting at the local tea room, a place where the village’s secrets were often exchanged in hushed tones.

Over cups of tea, Mrs. Rhys broached the subject carefully. “Gloria’s sudden disappearance and the rumours of a mysterious shipment to France have left me uneasy,” she said, fixing her gaze on Mrs. Gruffudd.

Mrs. Gruffudd, a master of maintaining a composed facade, feigned innocence. “Oh, Gloria? She decided she needed a fresh start,” she replied, her words carefully chosen.

Mrs. Rhys, however, was not easily swayed. “Smuggling someone across borders is a serious matter,” she continued, her concern evident in her voice.

In a hushed tone, Mrs. Rhys added, “I’ve heard whispers that the shipment also contained cocaine. Is it true, Mrs. Gruffudd? Are you involved in international drug dealing?”

Mrs. Gruffudd, knowing she was treading on dangerous ground, maintained her calm exterior. “You’re reading too much into it. There’s a simple explanation for everything,” she dismissed, sipping her tea with an air of nonchalance.

Undeterred, Mrs. Rhys pressed on. “I’ve always considered you a friend, Mrs. Gruffudd, but I won’t turn a blind eye to something that might bring harm to our community. Whatever you’re involved in, I implore you to reconsider. It’s not worth the risk.”

Mrs. Gruffudd, now feeling the weight of Mrs. Rhys’s scrutiny, offered a tight-lipped smile. “You worry too much. These are merely temporary measures for the greater good. Trust me, everything will be fine.”

Despite Mrs. Rhys’s warnings and the unsettling suspicion of illegal activities, Mrs. Gruffudd seemed resolute in her secretive endeavours. The village of Llwydcoed remained blissfully unaware of the impending storm that Mrs. Rhys could sense brewing beneath the surface.

As the tea room’s door chimed, signaling the end of their conversation, Mrs. Rhys couldn’t shake the feeling that her plea had fallen on deaf ears. Little did she know, the consequences of Mrs. Gruffudd’s actions were about to reverberate far beyond the serene village, and the friendship between the two women would be tested by the secrets that lay ahead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
New court filing today.

I will review/analyze and update the court filing index when I get home (commuting right now).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Hello Mr Forensic Account. 🤭

Screenshot_20231212_212717_Drive.jpg

Child support and spousal support paid. Spousal seems high to me.
SHUT THE duck UP TONE.

Screenshot_20231212_212525_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
New court filing today.

I will review/analyze and update the court filing index when I get home (commuting right now).
It must be nice to get paid $10K per month for doing f*ck all. Alice is a lucky woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
It must be nice to get paid $10K per month for doing f*ck all. Alice is a lucky woman.
Keep in mind that these amounts can be recalculated and clawed back from Alice by the judge if the situation warrants (which I suspect it does). More when I get home. 🙃
---
Anyone speak Tone? WTF does this mean?

View attachment 2626755
It's an American expression for "mother-f'ers." Sorry for being coy, but I don't speak that way. Funny how all of "Tone's" expressions and sports references are American...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Tone: Stop harassing and bullying my family, but call me at this number.

Dumbass

Screenshot_20231212_214244_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Tone: Stop harassing and bullying my family, but call me at this number.

Dumbass

View attachment 2626819
Nice try, Tone, but that's the number for the Westminster zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Nice try, Tone, but that's the number for the Westminster zoo.
He's probably an exhibit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I know it’s only a temporary amount but this silly cow is going to get $10k every month after all she has done?! $10k!!! Madness. Pure insanity. witch will still moan it’s too low.
Ioan can obviously afford that now, and to be able to live himself after paying it I presume, otherwise the FA wouldn’t have recommended it, no? That in a way is good news as it means his financial status is healthier than what it was at the beginning of the year. Good for him.
I hope when the court does decide on the permanent figure it will be a hell of a lot lower.

Thank you for this dear @Hiraeth ❤

Oh hang on… I think this money is to come from Ioan’s share of the house sale proceeds. Which hopefully means that come May it will be a lower figure. We live in hope!! Suck it Alice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.