Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I think Tone never said a lot of things.
He was in charge of the 70s jukebox hits and saying goodnight at 04:00am but I’m not entirely sure that was him either.
---
Can Dupee ask to speak to ‘Tone’.. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice supporting twit.

Screenshot_20231216_114951_Samsung Internet.jpg

You are absolutely correct. That hatred can only come from someone really involved. So how involved is this person?

The same twit.

Screenshot_20231216_115023_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_115508_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_115608_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_115617_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Right. Matthew had received his therapeutic ketamine infusion therapy one-and-a-half weeks earlier. Matthew was getting ketamine illegally from somewhere and took it that day in a high dosage. "However, the coroner stated that "the ketamine in his system at death could not be from that infusion therapy, since ketamine's half-life is 3 to 4 hours, or less." Sadly, Matthew had a severe case of addiction throughout his life. Addicts are highly manipulative and are experts at fooling their loved ones that they are clean. All of his life he surrounded himself with yes people and hangers-on. He obviously was doing better than before, but I never believed he was completely clean.

At least, he was off of his heavy addiction to Vicodin, which destroyed his body. But ketamine has its own issues as a treatment.

'Because ketamine has such a high potential for abuse, there are major concerns for cross addiction—where a person that is addicted to one drug is at a higher risk to developing an addiction to another drug. Drug rehab centers such as CAST Centers have recently seen an increase in clients seeking help for their ketamine addiction that started as a result of ketamine therapy for either mental health or an addiction to other drugs."
Oh I agree l re MP. Sorry if I wasn’t clearer but I acknowledged he was being treated by a dr with Ketamine infusions and I also acknowledged the amount of special K found in his system was not therapeutic levels, meaning abuse. I have recreationally used K back in the day and haven’t heard of anyone dying from it, though I’m sure it happens. My point was that Tone/Alice publicly criticized that one aspect of Dr D’s treatments and now we have an LA fatality by a very famous guy who was having treatments before he OD’d on it in his private time. Thought there would be some exaggerated drama from the gruesome twosome attacking Dr D’s credentials re K

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alice supporting twit.

View attachment 2636372

You are absolutely correct. That hatred can only come from someone really involved. So how involved is this person?

The same twit.

View attachment 2636381View attachment 2636382View attachment 2636386View attachment 2636389
If Yo is old wtf does that make Alice? She's older than him.
If Yo is balding wtf does that make Alice? She's got about three hairs left on her head.
If Yo has no career when he's done a role in major film this year, then wtf is Alice? She hasn't acted for a decade.
If Yo is a deadbeat while giving $10k a month to Alice, then wtf is she? She hasn't provided for her kids for 14 years.
If Bee is supposedly a fraud and doesn't have MS although we've seen the evidence, wtf does that make Alice? She's faked and contradicted several diagnoses with zero proof. And she's lied to her kids about being ill so she can just lay on her ass and not look after them.

And for fucks sake, he's got an American citizenship.

bleeping idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
He was in charge of the 70s jukebox hits and saying goodnight at 04:00am but I’m not entirely sure that was him either.
---
Can Dupee ask to speak to ‘Tone’.. ?

I really hope Dupee does speak to Tone, (real one) about his twitter and other things. He is the only family allowed to have contact with the kids, besides mAlice.

In fact, the weird bio update may be a sign she has requested it. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think calling someone a fat smelly walrus is a bit much....
Smelly? This person doesn't know if she smells
Criticism of her actions is one thing, and it's justified - and yes we can pick apart her awful dress sense - but personal insults....?
I’m probably more okay with it than I should be, especially during the holiday season. There has just been too much Incoming fire on things like saggy vagina eyes, lack of sexual prowess, etc. I think she surrendered her shield of insult immunity years ago. But, I do respect your opinion and will make a New Years’s resolution to be a better person. (Don’t get your hopes up - I resolve this regularly.).
---
think their point was that her actions and her outfits can be judged, but we simply dont know how she smells, so that becomes a bit unfair
Extrapolation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, this person mAlice what a bleep!
Also quick question, what's a nistress 😉
What's a nistress? It's an Australianism, the diminutive for "no-worries mistress" - meaning a
happy-go-lucky girlfriend. Sometimes used to describe foxy Queensland ladies circa 2023, origin unknown.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He also posted a link to this.
1702861898231.png
Classic cryptic (and chronic) Tone-alony. He's just cardiac-arrestingly hilaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Alice has been removed from Tone’s bio
Because she wont give him any money, the knobhead scrounging git! He thought she wasn't getting paid off Ioan for her and the kids, until he saw the court documents from here!
---
He also posted a link to this.
View attachment 2637084
Classic cryptic (and chronic) Tone-alony. He's just cardiac-arrestingly hilaire.
He is a knob!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
1702869196246.png

Someone needs to brush up on their Photoshopping skills. At least try to get images of real beverages and learn how to insert it in an image. Also, a blunt would be a better image. Cigarette smoking is so 90's. wink wink.

Time to move on Alice. After all this coming year your are closer to 60 than 50. Time to get those SSI credits in. tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice Abuser Evans supporter.

Screenshot_20231216_120217_Samsung Internet.jpg

I guess that only holds up if your name isn't Ioan or Bianca, or any if their family members.

Same twit, all for her buddy. This poster will screenshot and post on X. It's really stupid to post unidentifiable comments and claim them as your own, them say you're being harassed.

Screenshot_20231216_120811_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_120822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_120609_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_120951_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Interesting spelling of “honour” there. Very British - not Aussie there because obviously they’re all in cahoots with I&B.

I’m no great Bianca fan - but there’s no way on earth that pic depicts ugly.

Reactions: 20
I think calling someone a fat smelly walrus is a bit much....
Smelly? This person doesn't know if she smells
Criticism of her actions is one thing, and it's justified - and yes we can pick apart her awful dress sense - but personal insults....?
I’m sure this tickled sock is Alice. If you go back years that account only slagged off Bev Turner (an IG ex if I remember correctly) and Piers Morgan then suddenly it changed to attacking AE, but in an OTT way like Synders did. I’m sure it’s AE doing it to be able to prove she’s harassed and talked about in a super negative way.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.