Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever notice how all of the shots of Ioan and Bianca are of them doing free things? Walking on the sidewalk, playing in the park, attending a function. You never see them hitting up a restaurant or catching a movie.
They are able to live within their means, unlike AE. I'm sure they go to paid for stuff too and it's their right. They don't have to be spotted in a McDonald's just to keep that lazy grifter happy. Speaking of happy, Alice sure looks HAPPY ALL THE TIME WITH HER FAMILY OF THREE!!!

Remember she arranged this photo opp but what kind of message is she sending? It's definitely not 'single and ready to mingle'. Instead it's a weeping widow look which the kids will be treated to on a daily basis. No wonder they want her to date!!! (Still in mourning that Baby Angel legged it 3 years ago??? Like anyone else cares at this stage beyond her and the 3 FM crazies!)

1703079711002.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Two more pics of Alice's recent pap walk in a foreign tabloid. Funny enough the story they ran with this pic is questioning her why she still hasn't sold her expensive clothes if she is so poor LMAO
View attachment 2641390
View attachment 2641391
notice btw that they make an effort to cut Ella out of the pics. Supports strongly the idea that Alice gave her mates from the DM specifically permission to expose her daughter.
I love that they questioned why she hasn't sold her expensive clothes yet, and also that they kept Ella out of the photos as much as possible. As you wrote it really does support the theory that Alice gives Western papers permission to exploit her kids.

On one hand I hope the therapy is happening and maybe even leading to potential visitation, but the sad thing about that is Alice will ramp up her emotional manipulation, guilt-tripping, alienation and control over the girls. Maybe I'm over-optimistic but I have the feeling Ella would love to see her dad, as angry as she is with him, but that Alice's emotional abuse and threats make her feel it's impossible. Alice would have definitely told them it's me or your dad and I have no doubts she's threatened them with suicide if they do talk about Ioan positively or mention missing him. Those photos of Ella in the DM were heart-breaking, she looks like she's carrying burdens that are way too heavy for a 14 year old child. Maybe I'm projecting, but I can't help feeling like a part of Ella would love to be rescued from Alice and from essentially being her parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The best one yet. It's been 2 years since this was posted here, and it's still true. :LOL:

View attachment 2638861
---
No one knows who the duck Tony is, unless he is called the "brother of the mother of Ioan Gruffudd's children" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Talk about desperate to be celebrity adjacent.

View attachment 2638865
"Very unwell Brother" yeah he's sick alright in more ways than one. Moo!!
Changing your bio doesn't rewrite your history of abuse, just ask Alice who's busy trying to reinvent herself. 👀💋

Reactions: 23
Some of you may be interested in watching this. Kristin Cavallari is a former reality TV star and was married to an (American) football player. Now she's famous for being famous, I guess?

Anyway, I thought it was interesting how she talked about not realizing her father was a narcissist until she herself was an adult. It took an incident with her father and her children for her to finally cut off contact.

Reactions: 12
Just reading about the murder of Brianna Ghey by 2 teenagers. They referred to the victim as 'it'. Reminds me of AE, "Tone" and Ella talking about Bianca as 'it'. :eek:
---
This is an ironic song for "Tone" to be posting. "He" has suddenly discovered his love of punk and is less obsessed with Alice/IG/BW. Tell me Dupee is asking questions about the Tone account without telling me...

1703100215944.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just reading about the murder of Brianna Ghey by 2 teenagers. They referred to the victim as 'it'. Reminds me of AE, "Tone" and Ella talking about Bianca as 'it'. :eek:
---
This is an ironic song for "Tone" to be posting. "He" has suddenly discovered his love of punk and is less obsessed with Alice/IG/BW. Tell me Dupee is asking questions about the Tone account without telling me...

View attachment 2641936
I suggested
---

View attachment 2641936
I suggested ‘I fought the law’ a while ago as a song choice. I can’t believe Tone listened, I’m honoured. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, Al is really pissed off, huh. Such high holiday spirits that apparently not even $10k could fix ;)
Of course she's pissed off. Calculating her original monetary demands, she wanted nearly $60K per month. She ended up with 1/6 of that demand, which is going to be recalculated in April. And she told him that she was going to get it because she always wins. So much winning.

Reactions: 36
I love that they questioned why she hasn't sold her expensive clothes yet, and also that they kept Ella out of the photos as much as possible. As you wrote it really does support the theory that Alice gives Western papers permission to exploit her kids.

On one hand I hope the therapy is happening and maybe even leading to potential visitation, but the sad thing about that is Alice will ramp up her emotional manipulation, guilt-tripping, alienation and control over the girls. Maybe I'm over-optimistic but I have the feeling Ella would love to see her dad, as angry as she is with him, but that Alice's emotional abuse and threats make her feel it's impossible. Alice would have definitely told them it's me or your dad and I have no doubts she's threatened them with suicide if they do talk about Ioan positively or mention missing him. Those photos of Ella in the DM were heart-breaking, she looks like she's carrying burdens that are way too heavy for a 14 year old child. Maybe I'm projecting, but I can't help feeling like a part of Ella would love to be rescued from Alice and from essentially being her parent.
If only Ella or Elsie find the courage to be truthful in therapy. But I don't see that happening because they would too afraid their monster mother would find out what they said in therapy and all hell would break loose.

I do hope the girls have at least some kind of Christmas, I’m sure it won't be a very Merry one, unfortunately. 🙁

*Feel feel AlcTone to copy this to show your 3 followers.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think different countries have different laws and photos of minors can't be used regardless of permissions . Eu law is very different to uk law .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.