Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe some one who knows more about spousal support can explain but maybe this 10k a month is a trap or test for Alice.

It's a version of that marshmallow test they do with kids. You can have one now or two later.

The amount of spousal support she'll get once the trial happens is likely to be no more than say $4,000 a month. It's far less than what she's getting now.

So she's getting more but she should be expecting less. So that means she should be saving it to show that she can live within the means of the spousal support that she'll be getting after the trial. But knowing Alice she will spend it all with it to the penny. She won't save and she won't have any means when the extra income is stopped.

She'll need to show how she's been spending that money and that she's responsible for planning for the future.

It seems like a bad move that she accepted that amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Maybe some one who knows more about spousal support can explain but maybe this 10k a month is a trap or test for Alice.

It's a version of that marshmallow test they do with kids. You can have one now or two later.

The amount of spousal support she'll get once the trial happens is likely to be no more than say $4,000 a month. It's far less than what she's getting now.

So she's getting more but she should be expecting less. So that means she should be saving it to show that she can live within the means of the spousal support that she'll be getting after the trial. But knowing Alice she will spend it all with it to the penny. She won't save and she won't have any means when the extra income is stopped.

She'll need to show how she's been spending that money and that she's responsible for planning for the future.

Wouldn't it be great if her actions were finally going to have consequences?! Who knows though. She's gotten away with so much crap considering she has a DVRO against her - amongst other things

Reactions: 21
No wonder she doesn't give a duck about Cameos, Etsy or finding a job. $10k a month is a good payout but if it's taxable and your rent is $6.5k there's not much to play with.

That rental is looking more insane by the day. I don't see Alice putting away anything for the IRS either.

Reactions: 35

Maybe she had no choice. The pot is only so big. She can't get blood from a turnip.
---
No wonder she doesn't give a duck about Cameos, Etsy or finding a job. $10k a month is a good payout but if it's taxable and your rent is $6.5k there's not much to play with.

That rental is looking more insane by the day. I don't see Alice putting away anything for the IRS either.
She's not going to file her taxes ever. Remember rules don't apply to her.

Reactions: 23

And the IRS aren't going to give a flying duck about her sob stories about how Ioan used to handle the taxes and she's just a single mother trying her best.

Reactions: 29
Wait, you can brutalize your ex and his partner for over 2 years, destroy his relationship with his children, try to ruin his professional reputation, and still get $7K in spousal support a month?

Welcome to America! We not only encourage domestic abuse, we apparently help you get paid for it!

I see why he's agreed to this, but still...

There's a book in here somewhere.

You too can make others fund your life!

How to break your DVRO in five easy steps
💅

How to rent rich without working 👌🏼

Amazing.

MOO

ETA: that $3K in child support should be exclusively for those girls and their care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The child support is not high for raising two kids in California. And child support can go towards a lot of things that would be considered taking care of your children. People don't get to dictate to mothers or fathers, if they are getting child support, where every penny goes. Right now she has full custody. Food, clothes for growing children, shoes, after-school activities, going to movies or other activities her children do with friends, on and on. No matter what a piece of crap she is, while those kids are in her care she should be receiving child support, and $3,000 seems appropriate. Ten thousand dollars a month total seems fair until they get to court. No one can say he isn't taking care of his children and leaving them without a roof over their heads right now.

It's really not covering all of her monthly living expenses after you deduct her high rent and electric bill, possible water bill, and cell phone. A monthly food bill for a family of three is not cheap, plus a doggy. Add in car insurance, gas, and possible repairs, and health insurance for Alice, and all of her shopping for herself: toiletries, all of her online clothes, hair appointments I guess that's why ToneAlice is pissed. She wanted to be completely paid for, not have to earn a penny and stay on her fat ass. So does she have money squirreled away? Has she had even one request for a cameo since she started begging for them again? What the hell is she doing?
EDIT: I've lost my mind. I switched from thousands to hundreds after paying rent of 6.5k. LOL That leaves her with $3.5k. In my mind, it was $350. I'm as dumb as Alice. Anyway, that is plenty to pay her bills with and expenses for the kids and herself as long as she isn't purchasing big ticket items.

Reactions: 14

The fact that it's on radar before DM shows this is a PR move. He might have been paying before or overpaid in the past but this is just smart publicity, especially with no statement.

Well played, yo.

Take a victory lap with bubba and throw on another beaded bracelet for the win.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

The fact that it's on radar before DM shows this is a PR move. He might have been paying before or overpaid in the past but this is just smart publicity, especially with no statement.

Well played, yo.

Take a victory lap with bubba and throw on another beaded bracelet for the win.
The stones/crystals on those bracelets are really working overtime for Yo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never in my life seen a woman more mentally off than Alice as far as going forward in life after a split. It's been three years, and all she has done is whine online. She blew opportunity after opportunity. Middled-aged women, who are either going through a divorce or are separated and/or have children and/or are overweight and/or going through menopause, would have been a goldmine for her. She could have milked her 15 minutes of fame after the separation in so many ways. All she did was spend her time trying to destroy his career and good name. How did that help her financially? She harassed him and Bianca to a level that he was able to get a DVRO against her.

She could have utilized her Instagram and Twitter to gain more middle-aged female followers to the point she made money off of cameos. But definitely, she could have created a podcast, airing just ONE FREAKIN' DAY A WEEK, for women going through midlife changes (divorce) like herself, women who are mothers, newly single, wanting to get back into shape. She can be funny and self-deprecating. Women had sympathy for her in the beginning. She didn't even have to leave her house to do that. Instead, she laid in her bed getting drunk, tweeting, making sock accounts, and creating havoc in her children's lives, and intent on her kids hating their father. I cannot imagine any woman being that lazy and mental, with their head in the sand for three years, grifting off of fans. Even women as vile and evil as Alice is still get off their asses to create money-making opportunities.
Like I wrote earlier, it really is astonishing how stupid and self-sabotaging she is. Ioan was prepared to play more than fair in the divorce and custody issues and as you've written, there is so much she could have made out of her life post divorce, so many potential opportunities that were just sitting there waiting for her to take advantage of them. But she chose to focus on revenge and hurt pride and ultimately, as much as she's hurting Ioan with the parental alienation, the people she's hurting the most are herself and her children. She takes cutting off your nose to spite your face to whole new levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
IMG_6510.jpeg

Tell me you’ve realised there’s no Yo bucks for Christmas without telling me…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
What's Al going to whinge about in her next Instavictim post? I get only $10k a month from my ex! Waaaaaaahhh 😭 Working is beneath me!! Waaaahhh. Someone said something accurate about me on the internet! Waaaahh.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was he told to piss off? Maybe part of the financial agreement?

Screenshot_20231213_160502_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Mimsy's comment is still true.

Screenshot_20231213_155239_Samsung Internet.jpg

No tit. This poster is defending a domestic abuser. That's all I need to know about them.

Screenshot_20231213_155301_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 23
It is the season. Alice still needs that Starbucks job, the support payments are only for a few months.

Screenshot_20231213_155134_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.