Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first time I am jealous of Alice.

Just kidding.
I wouldn’t want to be Alice for all the money in the world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The old favourite evergivetic🤣 she does write utter bollocks drunk or sober
What was the word she was going for? Energetic? She’s sloth like though????

‘Evergivetic’ sounds like somewhere in Scotland I’d have been dragged to as a kid to camp in drizzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It says that the spousal support will be credited against future payments and it's advanced, which means in may Alice will get probably less. He is basically overpaying her now so that she shuts up about being homeless and has time to find a job

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And it’s only a limited time for payments.
---
I hate to say it but they both need to get jobs. I’d like to think he’s being active in auditioning and having meetings etc (not just dog walking!) and we know she’s not. She’s sitting on her arse.

How does the watts Epstein figure in now? He’s not going to see any of that back

Reactions: 13
Interesting her DM article about "talking to friends about contemplating getting a job at Starbucks but listing all the reasons she isn't going to actually get a job at Starbucks" was on 1 December and this was signed on 5 December. So right at the time this was being hashed back and forth between lawyers....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And it’s only a limited time for payments.
---
I hate to say it but they both need to get jobs. I’d like to think he’s being active in auditioning and having meetings etc (not just dog walking!) and we know she’s not. She’s sitting on her arse.

How does the watts Epstein figure in now? He’s not going to see any of that back
by my calculation the 60k he pays until april covers almost a year. Unless he gets a big role by then I suspect the amount will be significantly reduced for the rest of the year. then it recalculates obviously for the new year (his strong 2021 drops out then, hopefully replaced by a strong 2024).

important: Alice signed a document that says "advanced support", she cannot even lie now about what we have always said: Ioan is overpaying
Interesting her DM article about "talking to friends about contemplating getting a job at Starbucks but listing all the reasons she isn't going to actually get a job at Starbucks" was on 1 December and this was signed on 5 December. So right at the time this was being hashed back and forth between lawyers....
last chance for a woe is me

also Tone started up moaning about Ioan not paying right there

classless twats

Reactions: 36
by my calculation the 60k he pays until april covers almost a year. Unless he gets a big role by then I suspect the amount will be significantly reduced for the rest of the year. then it recalculates obviously for the new year (his strong 2021 drops out then, hopefully replaced by a strong 2024).

important: Alice signed a document that says "advanced support", she cannot even lie now about what we have always said: Ioan is overpaying

last chance for a woe is me

also Tone started up moaning about Ioan not paying right there

classless twats
Well she's had a temporary reprieve so that she can pay her rent until the 12 months on the lease is up. Then she's back to square one again. Actually she's worse off than being back to square one because she's looking at no further financial support for the rest of the year because she's already had it to cover the cost of the expensive apartment she never should have rented....
Maybe she will give up and move back to Bristol at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First of all, many, many thanks to @scantysandwich and @kingseven for their creative contributions to the thread today, without which I would be a lot more stressed out. :)

My take on the latest court filing is that Ioan has been needing money for a while, but Alice wouldn't agree to distributions out of the blocked account without monthly ongoing payments to her. So, she's getting $7,000 per month in interim spousal support and $3,000 per month in interim child support (trust Alice to demand more than twice what her children get). However, the court order seems to say that the remainder of the blocked account (whatever the balance is, less $150,000) will now be distributed to Ioan, which I'm sure is quite a relief for him.

However, do not be fooled by the large interim payments to Alice. Those are all subject to reallocation and reimbursement later on, at the conclusion of the financial trial. Recall that in the Statement of Disputed Issues, the amount of monthly spousal support to which Alice is entitled is much less than what she is temporarily receiving. This means that she will have to repay the overpayment of support (likely by being awarded less, at the conclusion of the trial, until the overage is paid off).

Here's what the Statement of Disputed Issues said about the amount that Ioan owes Alice in spousal support, per the prenup ("PMA" - premarital agreement):
Ioan owes Alice "annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner [Ioan] pays Respondent [Alice] annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings."
Ioan's baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings are $588,134, so baseline spousal support is $58,813/year. [$4,901/month]

In 2021, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $58,813 (earnings in 2021 of $487,581). [$4,901/month]
In 2022, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $5,260 (earnings in 2022 of $52,600). [$438.33/month]
In 2023, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice for 2023 is $16,290 (earnings in 2023 of $162,900). [$1,357.50/month]

Even Alice can do this math. $7,000 per month is a HUGE overpayment for spousal support. And most of it will be going to rent for that unnecessarily expensive apartment. Alice is going to be paying a big chunk of that temporary spousal support back to Ioan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
First of all, many, many thanks to @scantysandwich and @kingseven for their creative contributions to the thread today, without which I would be a lot more stressed out. :)

My take on the latest court filing is that Ioan has been needing money for a while, but Alice wouldn't agree to distributions out of the blocked account without monthly ongoing payments to her. So, she's getting $7,000 per month in interim spousal support and $3,000 per month in interim child support (trust Alice to demand more than twice what her children get). However, the court order seems to say that the remainder of the blocked account (about $150,000) will now be distributed to Ioan, which I'm sure is quite a relief for him.

However, do not be fooled by the large interim payments to Alice. Those are all subject to reallocation and reimbursement later on, at the conclusion of the financial trial. Recall that in the Statement of Disputed Issues, the amount of monthly spousal support to which Alice is entitled is much less than what she is temporarily receiving. This means that she will have to repay the overpayment of support (likely by being awarded less, at the conclusion of the trial, until the overage is paid off).

Here's what the Statement of Disputed Issues said about the amount that Ioan owes Alice in spousal support, per the prenup ("PMA" - premarital agreement):
Ioan owes Alice "annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner [Ioan] pays Respondent [Alice] annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings."
Ioan's baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings are $588,134, so baseline spousal support is $58,813/year. [$4,901/month]

In 2021, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $58,813 (earnings in 2021 of $487,581). [$4,901/month]
In 2022, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $5,260 (earnings in 2022 of $52,600). [$438.33/month]
In 2023, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice for 2023 is $16,290 (earnings in 2023 of $162,900). [$1,357.50/month]

Even Alice can do this math. $7,000 per month is a HUGE overpayment for spousal support. And most of it will be going to rent for that unnecessarily expensive apartment. Alice is going to be paying a big chunk of that temporary spousal support back to Ioan.
I understood it the other way around: 150k stay in the blocked account. And Ioan gets the rest that is still in it (about 300k)
Screenshot_20231213_090856_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Reactions: 9
It says that the spousal support will be credited against future payments and it's advanced, which means in may Alice will get probably less. He is basically overpaying her now so that she shuts up about being homeless and has time to find a job
That’s somewhat encouraging. I hate to see her bad behavior rewarded, and it seems her major effort to become self- supporting is to whine incessantly that she needs money. One could also argue that she’s had the last three years to find a job.

Reactions: 25
I also think - while I have no doubt that Ioan needs money - that it's the other way around: Alice wanted advanced payments and Ioan only gave it if he can access the blocked account. It's IMO a too big relief for Ioan compared to Alice for this to be initiated by Ioan's side being in need (leverage etc). Just my 2 cents though.

(I also bet this will be the narrative she runs with, Bianca, coz she is like Alice for Alice, gets 300k, while the kids get 1.5k each, even Alice gets more etc)

Reactions: 18
Alice won't see this as a win. Her no spousal/child support narrative is blown up and Ioan got the rest of the money.

There's not a chance in hell she's going to be paying any of that money back to him.

Reactions: 21
Alice won't see this as a win. Her no spousal/child support narrative is blown up and Ioan got the rest of the money.

There's not a chance in hell she's going to be paying any of that money back to him.
she wont have the choice. He will simply pay no (or little) spousal support for the rest of 2024 to get the money back. Its even stipulated

• Heart
Reactions: 38
she wont have the choice. He will simply pay no (or little) spousal support for the rest of 2024 to get the money back. Its even stipulated
This payment is just deferring the problem because Alice will be doing the same 'im not getting any spousal or child support and I am homeless' in April/May 2024....

The problem is Alice will never get a job and never be self supporting and will always spend beyond her means - that's never going to change.
---
I can't wait to read the forensic accountant's report*

*Words I never thought I would hear myself say

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I understand that but like @NarcRage says that just gives her more ammo for her homeless/no support shite and do we really think the kids will get their support money?
I'm glad he has it all in a court order but in 6 months (or so) time she'll need to definitely find somewhere else to live cause the kids support won't pay anywhere near that. And that's even if her support funds go to the rent which is dubious for her.

Reactions: 11
This is long overdue

As the village of Llwydcoed continued its tranquil existence, unaware of the covert operations and mysterious cargo ship journeys, Mrs. Rhys began to sense that something was amiss. The whispers of secrets and clandestine activities had reached her ears, and she couldn’t shake the feeling that Mrs. Gruffudd was at the centre of it all.

Unable to ignore her suspicions any longer, Mrs. Rhys decided to confront Mrs. Gruffudd. She invited her to a quiet meeting at the local tea room, a place where the village’s secrets were often exchanged in hushed tones.

Over cups of tea, Mrs. Rhys broached the subject carefully. “Gloria’s sudden disappearance and the rumours of a mysterious shipment to France have left me uneasy,” she said, fixing her gaze on Mrs. Gruffudd.

Mrs. Gruffudd, a master of maintaining a composed facade, feigned innocence. “Oh, Gloria? She decided she needed a fresh start,” she replied, her words carefully chosen.

Mrs. Rhys, however, was not easily swayed. “Smuggling someone across borders is a serious matter,” she continued, her concern evident in her voice.

In a hushed tone, Mrs. Rhys added, “I’ve heard whispers that the shipment also contained cocaine. Is it true, Mrs. Gruffudd? Are you involved in international drug dealing?”

Mrs. Gruffudd, knowing she was treading on dangerous ground, maintained her calm exterior. “You’re reading too much into it. There’s a simple explanation for everything,” she dismissed, sipping her tea with an air of nonchalance.

Undeterred, Mrs. Rhys pressed on. “I’ve always considered you a friend, Mrs. Gruffudd, but I won’t turn a blind eye to something that might bring harm to our community. Whatever you’re involved in, I implore you to reconsider. It’s not worth the risk.”

Mrs. Gruffudd, now feeling the weight of Mrs. Rhys’s scrutiny, offered a tight-lipped smile. “You worry too much. These are merely temporary measures for the greater good. Trust me, everything will be fine.”

Despite Mrs. Rhys’s warnings and the unsettling suspicion of illegal activities, Mrs. Gruffudd seemed resolute in her secretive endeavours. The village of Llwydcoed remained blissfully unaware of the impending storm that Mrs. Rhys could sense brewing beneath the surface.

As the tea room’s door chimed, signaling the end of their conversation, Mrs. Rhys couldn’t shake the feeling that her plea had fallen on deaf ears. Little did she know, the consequences of Mrs. Gruffudd’s actions were about to reverberate far beyond the serene village, and the friendship between the two women would be tested by the secrets that lay ahead.
Thank you, this is fab. Can’t wait for the next instalment 👏💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What will her crowd bleat about now that this money is coming to her.
They will claim he has only just started paying her any money and he should have been paying her for the last three years.....
I don't know what they think she's been living on - her Cameo income perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.