Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Al gets $10K a month from her ex husband, while still refusing to work. Make that a headline, DM.

It's so abysmally stupid though. It will just be clawed back later.

Reactions: 28
Tell me you thought your made up expenses were going to be honoured without telling me…
I see ALICE EVANS IS STILL A MASSIVE bleep.
That was for all my Twitter famalam and fans…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Does this mean that Ioan is no longer paying anything else for Alice apart from health insurance for her and the girls? Or, had he already stopped paying for things directly apart from her rent after she moved?

Reactions: 5
Does this mean that Ioan is no longer paying anything else for Alice apart from health insurance for her and the girls? Or, had he already stopped paying for things directly apart from her rent after she moved?
No. health insurance is paid (for kids at least). this money that gets now paid is paid directly to Alice

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No. health insurance is paid (for kids at least). this money that gets now paid is paid directly to Alice
Wasn't it also required to be covered for Alice as a condition to the bifurcation being granted?

Reactions: 9
“Rescued from the depths of South Central from a family that all looked more Chihuahua than her

What. The. Actual. duck.
I took that to mean the mum dog and other dogs in the litter who all looked more Chihuahua than Emma. But this is Alice so you never really know...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What will her crowd bleat about now that this money is coming to her.
10K/month just isn’t enough for a special lady like Alice who is used to the finest things in life and Beverley Hills is so expensive and she has to live there and she needs a maid and it’s expensive being an actress and she’s such a special lady and California is expensive and Bianca has money and Alice should get that and he’s a deadbeat dad and 1.5K isn’t enough for a child in Beverley Hills and you want them to live with the poors and and and…

Don’t worry, Alice will find some shite for her little poo trumpets to spout.

Hey Tone, how much of the 10K are YOU getting? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Back to the forensic accountant - $42k seems a lot of money to spend to chase $100k which Alice herself admitted "moving"
I mean you don't really need an accountant to work that out when she admitted it....there must be other money that went missing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Back to the forensic accountant - $42k seems a lot of money to spend to chase $100k which Alice herself admitted "moving"
I mean you don't really need an accountant to work that out when she admitted it....there must be other money that went missing
Yes there’s something going on underneath isn’t there. Perhaps the 150-200k that she’s spaffed away this year on not a lot. Perhaps the payments to Gloria are being investigated. The use of his credit cards and money withdrawals from him. Got to be more to it somewhere

Reactions: 30
Happy Christmas, Turds!

May I present to you: Alice is not intoxicated 5 (find the rest of the series in the Wiki, in the memes section)

In this instalment, Alice imagines a conversation with her rescued chihuahua-mix dog, Emma.

The typos give away the extent of her intoxication, despite her claiming she is a "bit too sober".

View attachment 2626083
I've never seen this before, what in Christmas ball-balls is she rambling on about 😳🤣
Not one sentence makes sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps it goes back further, for the forensic accountant? he got paid a fair whack for Harrow and Liar and that all disappeared. Can’t blame ivf for that

• Wow
Reactions: 22
First of all, many, many thanks to @scantysandwich and @kingseven for their creative contributions to the thread today, without which I would be a lot more stressed out. :)

My take on the latest court filing is that Ioan has been needing money for a while, but Alice wouldn't agree to distributions out of the blocked account without monthly ongoing payments to her. So, she's getting $7,000 per month in interim spousal support and $3,000 per month in interim child support (trust Alice to demand more than twice what her children get). However, the court order seems to say that the remainder of the blocked account (whatever the balance is, less $150,000) will now be distributed to Ioan, which I'm sure is quite a relief for him.

However, do not be fooled by the large interim payments to Alice. Those are all subject to reallocation and reimbursement later on, at the conclusion of the financial trial. Recall that in the Statement of Disputed Issues, the amount of monthly spousal support to which Alice is entitled is much less than what she is temporarily receiving. This means that she will have to repay the overpayment of support (likely by being awarded less, at the conclusion of the trial, until the overage is paid off).

Here's what the Statement of Disputed Issues said about the amount that Ioan owes Alice in spousal support, per the prenup ("PMA" - premarital agreement):
Ioan owes Alice "annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner [Ioan] pays Respondent [Alice] annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings."
Ioan's baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings are $588,134, so baseline spousal support is $58,813/year. [$4,901/month]

In 2021, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $58,813 (earnings in 2021 of $487,581). [$4,901/month]
In 2022, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $5,260 (earnings in 2022 of $52,600). [$438.33/month]
In 2023, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice for 2023 is $16,290 (earnings in 2023 of $162,900). [$1,357.50/month]

Even Alice can do this math. $7,000 per month is a HUGE overpayment for spousal support. And most of it will be going to rent for that unnecessarily expensive apartment. Alice is going to be paying a big chunk of that temporary spousal support back to Ioan.
I sincerely hope so. I'm fuming that she's still harassing and abusing him in every way but physical and still gets to bleed money out of him! Obviously the kids need CS and I would think a lot less of him if he didn't pay for them, but the laws seem so unfair that she can continually abuse him and he still has to pay her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Happy Christmas, Turds!

May I present to you: Alice is not intoxicated 5 (find the rest of the series in the Wiki, in the memes section)

In this instalment, Alice imagines a conversation with her rescued chihuahua-mix dog, Emma.

The typos give away the extent of her intoxication, despite her claiming she is a "bit too sober".

View attachment 2626083
The ‘depths’ of South Central? A neughbourhood which is 78% Latino/Latina? Owners who ‘looked more like a chichuahua than [Emma]? Comparing Hispanic people to dogs?
How bleeping RACIST. I’m not using [Alice CAPS], I’m using Angry ones. How bleeping DARE she, the utter witch.

prospective thread title: the one where Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife is racist towards an entire demographic.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Tell me you thought your made up expenses were going to be honoured without telling me…
I see ALICE EVANS IS STILL A MASSIVE bleep.
That was for all my Twitter famalam and fans…
Missing you and Kiki Mimsy. I know you are happily married (to Mr Mimsy, not Kiki) but for God's sake leave the marital bed once in a while and comment! 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.