Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I’m writing this as some sort of explanation about some of my recent posts in the last few threads which may have confused some people.

First of all, there are some very lovely, kind-hearted people on this thread. People who take the time out of their day and use their emotional energy to type up messages to respond to and give advice to other people who say they are suffering from health problems, or personal problems. I have experienced this kindness from people here. I have also thought about health and personal problems of other Tattlers away from these threads, and felt sorry for some of us here who have been through, or are going through, tough times.

This unfortunately means that some other people, who I believe to be FMs, know that they can easily get sympathy and attention from the kind Tattlers here, and know that this is a quick and easy way to ingratiate themselves here.

It’s also mocking us - because they say that we like to speak about our "ailments" and our "shitty lives".

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 20.31.26.png

I am extremely good at noticing writing patterns and language used by different posters here, and by the FMs on Twitter. I have an excellent memory. I pick up on very small details and notice when some posters, who are very forthcoming (unprovoked) in speaking about their private lives and health conditions, say things which are are inconsistent. For example, they may claim to be from one country, but then write in a style of, or use references of someone from a different country. They may claim to have several children in one post, but then later make another post saying they love animals more than humans (sound familiar?). These inconsistencies then mount up.

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 20.26.58.png

It is very hard for someone’s real writing style to not slip out at some point - especially when someone is making a lot of posts in a short period of time. The sentence structure they use, vocabulary and certain phrases will betray them. Look at how easy we can spot the latest Alice sock (but to be fair, she doesn’t really make an effort to hide who she is).

When extreme/OTT/highly insulting things said about Alice and the girls (beyond what is usually posted here) are then screenshot from here and put on Twitter as an example of how horrible and abusive Tattlers are, or when someone here offers to enlist someone else to doxx FMs, that’s when alarm bells start ringing. Because Alice and her FMs have declared Tattle to be a “hate site”, and say we are bullying Alice and insulting the girls. Alice and her FMs have abandoned real life and think that all that matters is waging a “war” on Twitter and the internet, because all they care about is how Alice is perceived on social media and in the tabloids. Part of this unfortunately involves Tattle, as we have all the evidence of Alice’s atrocious and illegal behaviour.

We know the FMs have multiple Twitter socks. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that when Tattle was open for registration recently, they made several accounts. These people have a lot of spare time to construct multiple personas, and to write posts all day. These are also not people playing with a full deck of cards. They are bitter, vicious and removed from reality.

IMO, it’s at the least unsporting behaviour, and at the most, extremely suspicious behaviour to moan about not feeling accepted by a forum when you’ve just joined recently. I didn’t get the easiest time when I joined here, because I was new, and I was still standing up for Alice in some areas. I didn’t moan about being challenged or not being accepted. I just realised I wanted to stick around as I liked the thread and the community, and therefore needed to prove myself with longevity, and the content of my posts.

This is a really wonderful thread, and it upsets me to see people who I think are kind, genuine and caring being taken advantage of. I also don’t like the fact that I may have felt sorry for some people, who in actual fact are FMs who completely fabricated a story.

I think this is a good reminder too to always be aware that this is a public forum: anyone can read here; anyone can post here. Perhaps take things posted here with a grain of salt*; and be careful about what you post, as in most instances, you can’t be 100% sure the person you’re talking to is who they say they are. These threads also get tens of thousands of views - it’s not just the people posting here who view it.

And finally, am I saying all new posters from the recent open registration period are FMs? No, of course not.

Stay safe out there folks!

*unless they are screenshots of Alice’s/Alice’s socks’ social media, official legal documents or transcripts

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 125

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ten years on.

Alice still tweets compulsively and is still “looking for a job”.
Ioan eventually took custody of his daughters and published a book about his experiences called ‘A ray of sunshine’.
Bianca went on to marry a Disney Executive and produce her own docuseries.
Ella is now 8ft 6”
Welp is employed by the UN in a classified position in Düsseldorf.
MonoTone is still waiting for a NHS kidney transplant. unfortunately the NHS doesn’t know that.

To be continued…

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Ametrine

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed the change in Tone?

The old Tone was a twat, threatened people and dreamt of slitting throats - not great.

But he did talk about music, films, travel - sharing a cheese and pickle sandwich with the dog.

He did, very badly, try and engage in discourse.

He said he had made friends on Twitter who he would miss when he flounced for the umpteenth time.

New Tone just speaks in short sentences, throws out a few insulting swear words and reposts comments and photos of his sister.

Has he got as bored as everyone else or has he given up on the account altogether.
Are you saying he's Toned things down?

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Well, well, well I got a fucking title thread finally! I can't believe it 🤣🤣
I'm shooketh!

Now where is my title thread bonus 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Honestly, they're just jealous that their circle is full of vicious women who wouldn't spit on each other if they were on fire. There are lots of brilliant, creative, caring, generous, and loving people here who have formed a community that makes a positive impact on our lives and on the world. My life is certainly better with all of you in it, that's for sure. This is one relationship Alice can't destroy, and it eats her up inside. Goodness always wins in the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

MarkC1387

VIP Member
We're all Welp. Just one person in a basement in Germany logging in and out of different Tattle accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Lulugrace, who finally gets her wish and has a thread title!

Recap

Please add anything I've missed out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ve said for a long time that Alice was posting things about Ella on social media to try to prove to her it’s coming from Bianca. That’s why the sock accounts highlight Tattle and that one screenshot by Tamika.
I have a different view of Tattlers than possibly most of you. You don’t have to be authentic and truthful on here about your personal life, we all have life experiences that are relevant and some that aren’t. I don’t relate much to the situation in terms of a nasty divorce like this, mine took a long time, five years. I have a narc mother and GC sister. None of that matters when we’re posting our thoughts and opinions. It’s essentially a gossip site.
I genuinely don’t care if Marcia or any of the others come on here and tell us how wrong we are about Alice and Ioan isn’t a saint or that Bianca is the devil incarnate. I do care that Alice tries to associate the opinions and thoughts of random strangers on the internet with the gf of her ex husband to prove that she is harassing their already enmeshed and vulnerable daughter. I’ve shared the link a few times now of the mother being caught trolling her own daughter, that’s batshit and something I believe Alice capable of.

Tattle is anonymous, you don’t know who is who unless you’ve connected by other means, it’s easy to do. Follow likes and comments from any of the main players and you’ll find someone. What you can do is make a link between Alice and the socks directly engaging with her brother’s account. Safe to say the majority of us think that Alice uses that account, if not, it’s her brother. A direct link. Loopy claims to be in contact with Alice, we see the others interact with her on Instagram. I didn’t see the inconsistencies with the Snyder account, I tend to trust what people say on the surface. Once I start to question it the trust is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Loveu2

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
this remains crazy: Ioan cant intervene privately because he doesnt know any of them. and publicly would just be Streisand. aside that it would reverse the victim narrative in favour of the abuser

Why is Alice not telling Tone, Loopy & everyone else to stop? Why is she not distancing herself from the accounts that wrote vile things about her kids father?
View attachment 2461904
if Ioan loves them as little as Alice they are lost
View attachment 2461907
says the person that tries to get rid of no fault divorces
View attachment 2461908
BREAKING

A statement from Ioan has just arrived on the Evil HQ fax machine!!!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my ex-wife Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘Tattle Life’. Quite frankly you have all been far too easy on this hideous hellspawn of a creature (I’m afraid I can no longer bring myself to refer to her as a woman) and court-documented abuser who exists only to spread misery wherever she goes. The notable exception to this is @M33L4, who has a lovely way of using the word ‘Cunt’ and working it into as many posts as possible, even where it is completely unrelated.

I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years, and those who only recently found out about me due to Alice’s antics, would behave in such a despicable manner and, honestly guys, if you don’t use the word ‘Cunt’ a LOT more, there won’t be ANY yo bucks for October.

I have never been happier since leaving Alice, the creature of my nightmares, and falling in love with Bianca. I am aware that it is always a small minority (Alice and her flying monkeys) that gives the majority (the rest of humanity) a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally. Remember guys, your monthly quota is 20 ‘Cunts’ each. Get to it.

Regards

Ioan

Bet I get a screenshat now 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Dear Alice, when Coco Chanel tells us to look in the mirror and remove one accessory--please remove five.

Respectfully,

Our Eyeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 70

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Harking back to the last thread and the Russell Brand chat.
Just because these threads are supporting a man who has been abused by a woman, doesn't mean there aren't a metric fuck-tonne of men out there abusing women.
Brand has been rumoured to be an abusive prick for years. Female comedians have been hinting at predatory males within comedy for years. He hasn't worked in TV since 2019 for a reason.
These women haven't just appeared. They were tracked down by investigative journalists and convinced to speak out. Much like Weinsteins victims. The Sunday Times has worked on this story for 4 years. Theyve been provided with evidence - medical evidence, victim statements, text message. It's legally air tight.
No I have no empathy for Brand. He's a rapist. I am a feminist.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Meanwhile in Bristol...

Screenshot_20230921_090904.jpg

It's not looking good 🙁 The lovely Rachel has been dispatched to the apotheker for leeches and sulphur.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Ametrine

VIP Member
Me three. I too felt certain people were over familiar, but thought it was my natural British reserve being judgemental.

The extreme attacks on E were actually quite jarring when you look back on it.
Yes, I thought this was the worst thing.

Alice's FM friend and Alice herself writing terrible things about her own daughter, in the hope it would rile people up on a forum, so they could then screenshot all the posts, including the original ones they wrote, and post them to Twitter.

Her own daughter. Just unbelievable. It's terrifying the depths she's willing to plumb.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I guess that no matter how young and beautiful one is, jealous people will always find a way to mock and bully that person. This is such a bad look for Alice, especially as a mother of young daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The "real unavoidable medieval issue" is my absolute favorite Tone-ism so far. 😂😂

1000036033.jpg

Here's how I feel about your "medieval issues," Tone:

1000036032.png

• Haha
Reactions: 65

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I’m writing this as some sort of explanation about some of my recent posts in the last few threads which may have confused some people.

First of all, there are some very lovely, kind-hearted people on this thread. People who take the time out of their day and use their emotional energy to type up messages to respond to and give advice to other people who say they are suffering from health problems, or personal problems. I have experienced this kindness from people here. I have also thought about health and personal problems of other Tattlers away from these threads, and felt sorry for some of us here who have been through, or are going through, tough times.

This unfortunately means that some other people, who I believe to be FMs, know that they can easily get sympathy and attention from the kind Tattlers here, and know that this is a quick and easy way to ingratiate themselves here.

It’s also mocking us - because they say that we like to speak about our "ailments" and our "shitty lives".

View attachment 2460022

I am extremely good at noticing writing patterns and language used by different posters here, and by the FMs on Twitter. I have an excellent memory. I pick up on very small details and notice when some posters, who are very forthcoming (unprovoked) in speaking about their private lives and health conditions, say things which are are inconsistent. For example, they may claim to be from one country, but then write in a style of, or use references of someone from a different country. They may claim to have several children in one post, but then later make another post saying they love animals more than humans (sound familiar?). These inconsistencies then mount up.

View attachment 2460025

It is very hard for someone’s real writing style to not slip out at some point - especially when someone is making a lot of posts in a short period of time. The sentence structure they use, vocabulary and certain phrases will betray them. Look at how easy we can spot the latest Alice sock (but to be fair, she doesn’t really make an effort to hide who she is).

When extreme/OTT/highly insulting things said about Alice and the girls (beyond what is usually posted here) are then screenshot from here and put on Twitter as an example of how horrible and abusive Tattlers are, or when someone here offers to enlist someone else to doxx FMs, that’s when alarm bells start ringing. Because Alice and her FMs have declared Tattle to be a “hate site”, and say we are bullying Alice and insulting the girls. Alice and her FMs have abandoned real life and think that all that matters is waging a “war” on Twitter and the internet, because all they care about is how Alice is perceived on social media and in the tabloids. Part of this unfortunately involves Tattle, as we have all the evidence of Alice’s atrocious and illegal behaviour.

We know the FMs have multiple Twitter socks. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that when Tattle was open for registration recently, they made several accounts. These people have a lot of spare time to construct multiple personas, and to write posts all day. These are also not people playing with a full deck of cards. They are bitter, vicious and removed from reality.

IMO, it’s at the least unsporting behaviour, and at the most, extremely suspicious behaviour to moan about not feeling accepted by a forum when you’ve just joined recently. I didn’t get the easiest time when I joined here, because I was new, and I was still standing up for Alice in some areas. I didn’t moan about being challenged or not being accepted. I just realised I wanted to stick around as I liked the thread and the community, and therefore needed to prove myself with longevity, and the content of my posts.

This is a really wonderful thread, and it upsets me to see people who I think are kind, genuine and caring being taken advantage of. I also don’t like the fact that I may have felt sorry for some people, who in actual fact are FMs who completely fabricated a story.

I think this is a good reminder too to always be aware that this is a public forum: anyone can read here; anyone can post here. Perhaps take things posted here with a grain of salt*; and be careful about what you post, as in most instances, you can’t be 100% sure the person you’re talking to is who they say they are. These threads also get tens of thousands of views - it’s not just the people posting here who view it.

And finally, am I saying all new posters from the recent open registration period are FMs? No, of course not.

Stay safe out there folks!

*unless they are screenshots of Alice’s/Alice’s socks’ social media, official legal documents or transcripts
I agree with you in almost everything. However, this is an open forum and everyone can post. If they have ulterior motives, so be it. It’s their problem.

I’d like to remind everyone of the definition of bullying: “the behaviour of a person who hurts or frightens someone smaller or less powerful, often forcing that person to do something they do not want to do”. By definition, no one here bullies Alice or her FMs because we don’t have direct contact with them. As a result, we cannot cause them any harm or force them to do anything. We simply comment on what they chose to make public or official court documents.

If, on the contrary, someone comes here and interacts with us, with the intent to harm some or all of us, then that could be seen as bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 64