Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always up for seeing people's animals whether cats, dogs, pigs, alpacas, or whatever! I worry about poor Emma and I hope that her custody goes along with Elsie and Ella; she deserves a happy life being treasured like Bubba Bear and I'm sure he'd love a little sister to play with.

Right hemicolectomy due to colon cancer, half my colon gone along with a perfectly quiet appendix. The scar is from my sternum to my belly button but got a bit messed up with fluid pockets. Luckily I avoided a stoma and I've just had my first year colonoscopy and blood tests with good results; just waiting to get my scan for elsewhere now but it looks like the surgery and chemotherapy did its job. I've been left with post-chemo fatigue which means plenty of lying around, reading Tattle, cuddling my animals and thinking how lucky I am to have survived and have love and support from pets, neighbours, friends and agencies. Alice should count her blessings, not obsess on what she sees as her miseries.
having had people I love diagnosed with colon cancer, one survived, the others sadly didn’t it makes me very happy to read your post, and to know that things look good for you and may they remain so. Sending hugs ❤ .
---
At this point I feel I need to add a disclaimer before I am accused of utter utter defamation.

Although the characters in the book exist the events herein are completely fictional

Despite Gloria’s best efforts to learn the Welsh language on Duolingo the intricacies of the language proved to be more challenging than she had anticipated, and time was running out as the IRS closed in.

Mrs. Gruffudd, who had her own clandestine dealings to attend to, saw Gloria’s struggle as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. She had recently taken delivery of a large consignment of cocaine which arrived into Cardiff City Airport by private jet, which she would transport to Anglesey where it was to be loaded into a storage container and placed on a cargo ship in the Port of Holyhead to complete the second stage of its journey. This was but one of her many covert operations tied to Evil HQ.

Desperate to ensure Gloria’s safety and still needing her as part of her shadowy network, Mrs. Gruffudd made a risky decision. She arranged for Gloria to be placed inside the container along with the illicit cargo. The container was destined for the Cap du Eden Roc Hotel, where Olivier Picasso, a discreet associate of Evil HQ, was stationed.

At the luxurious hotel, Olivier Picasso had connections and resources to help Gloria disappear while she continued her language training. Mrs. Gruffudd was convinced that Gloria’s best chance at evading the IRS was to complete the French Duolingo course in a setting where she could lay low and remain inconspicuous.

As the container was sealed and loaded onto a cargo ship bound for the French Riviera, Gloria found herself surrounded by a mountain of cocaine, sealed inside a metal box that was now part of a covert international shipment.

The journey across the sea was long and treacherous, and Gloria’s confinement was testing her resolve. She knew that her survival and escape depended on her ability to adapt to this bizarre turn of events and complete her language training. With each passing mile, she felt the weight of her predicament and the secrets that had entangled her life more tightly than ever.

Meanwhile, the IRS investigation was gaining momentum, and the sleepy village of Llwydcoed remained blissfully unaware of the events that were unfolding on distant shores. Gloria’s journey into the heart of the French Riviera was a gamble, and the stakes were higher than she could have ever imagined.
Thanks @kingseven for this latest instalment. Its left me needing to know more, and if the IRS get their women👏👏👏🎉😎
---
Alice is always angry. She was born angry.
And a bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is my totally unknown ex-cat:

received_859915338802006.jpeg

He always preferred the farm so, when their last cat died, he moved in to them next door 😂. I get sent photos like this from time to time, usually of him sleeping on their sofa or bed! Sadly, his sister who stayed with me hasn't come home for over a week now, just when I was going to take her to the vet for a bad ear and off-colour so I'm not hopeful 😭.
---
She still can't close doors.

Screenshot_20230917-021558.png

Screenshot_20230917-021555.png

She's starting her Cameos again. Doubt that will pay the rent, given how unprofessional she was before and how few people know who she is apart from being "Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex-wife" who starts tit (not siht) with everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Alice's forehead is so botoxed. I mean that thing does not move. How did she afford that on $26? Her priorities are so backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is back on Cameo and just awful has before. If she was my mother I would hiding in a closet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Performing for Dupee and the therapists? Or is she just drunk again?
Why not both?
---
Honestly I believe I’d prefer death over being Alice. And if I actually was her I’d die soon anyway. Probably within the first week. 🤣 Eta. Because 1. I can’t handle yelling and conflict. I truly have PTSD and I cherish the peaceful home I live in. So I couldn’t handle it. 2. Because mAlice’s unhealthy lifestyle would literally kill me or at least make me feel so awful that I wish it would.
The jealousy theory always confounds me. At best, mAlice is a cautionary tale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
[QUOTE="brie l, post: 16773175, member: 29327
---

“I Alice spent so much effort on becoming a mother, she should take joy from her children, spend quality time with them and guide them on the way to becoming amazing adults. Yet she literally wastes her life away. Ive said before that I believe it was the process of IVF and her being centre of attention that fuelled Alice's quest for motherhood. I would be shitting myself over my financial situation if I was her, yet she doesn't do anything to fix it”.

Alice wanted children for the social kudos. And the IVF “journey“ would have appealed. ME, ME, ME ME.

I don’t think she ever really wanted to be a mother. Too much effort involved. And the children took Ioan’s attention away from HER. It’s so obvious from posts such as “get a room” that she is jealous as hell when Ioan focuses on his daughter not her.

She acts like a demanding toddler most of the time, desperate to be the centre of attention.

bleep.
I have said this from early on too, I don't think she wanted to be a Mum, she couldn't be arsed & she has only ever cared about herself. There is I'm sure an email from her to Ioan which says and the kids we HAD to have. I think it was Ioan who wanted fatherhood. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is my totally unknown ex-cat:

View attachment 2454338

He always preferred the farm so, when their last cat died, he moved in to them next door 😂. I get sent photos like this from time to time, usually of him sleeping on their sofa or bed! Sadly, his sister who stayed with me hasn't come home for over a week now, just when I was going to take her to the vet for a bad ear and off-colour so I'm not hopeful 😭.
---
She still can't close doors.

She's starting her Cameos again. Doubt that will pay the rent, given how unprofessional she was before and how few people know who she is apart from being "Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex-wife" who starts tit (not siht) with everyone.
I swear guys she is trolling us. All that red that we have commented on before. and you can see she’s wearing that God damn black top on again underneath the cardigan. Does she seriously have nothing else to wear? It must stink. Anyway…. The overpainted lips. That vile kiss at the end that I physically retch at. All the open cabinet doors that we have mentioned before. She thinks she’s being smart because she’s the smartest person in the room 🤣. Mkay Alice. You do you babes 😘

I am on a shedload of pain at the moment which knock me out completely. I am exhausted but can’t sleep cos I think I slept too much today because of the meds. You know what I mean, right Alice? Might explain why you seem to sleep for a period and then wake up in the middle of the night to spew more toxic shite on Twitter before passing out again after another 3 sharp ones, eh?

Almost 3am here. Going to try and sleep now! Night lovely Turds. Not you Alice. You’re a bleep.

I’m blaming the meds for this rant btw. I’m not normally this shouty 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I swear guys she is trolling us. All that red that we have commented on before. and you can see she’s wearing that God damn black top on again underneath the cardigan. Does she seriously have nothing else to wear? It must stink. Anyway…. The overpainted lips. That vile kiss at the end that I physically retch at. All the open cabinet doors that we have mentioned before. She thinks she’s being smart because she’s the smartest person in the room 🤣. Mkay Alice. You do you babes 😘

I am on a shedload of pain at the moment which knock me out completely. I am exhausted but can’t sleep cos I think I slept too much today because of the meds. You know what I mean, right Alice? Might explain why you seem to sleep for a period and then wake up in the middle of the night to spew more toxic shite on Twitter before passing out again after another 3 sharp ones, eh?

Almost 3am here. Going to try and sleep now! Night lovely Turds. Not you Alice. You’re a bleep.

I’m blaming the meds for this rant btw. I’m not normally this shouty 😂
Hope you feel better soon x

The red = danger sign, keep out innit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="brie l, post: 16773175, member: 29327
---

“I Alice spent so much effort on becoming a mother, she should take joy from her children, spend quality time with them and guide them on the way to becoming amazing adults. Yet she literally wastes her life away. Ive said before that I believe it was the process of IVF and her being centre of attention that fuelled Alice's quest for motherhood. I would be shitting myself over my financial situation if I was her, yet she doesn't do anything to fix it”.

Alice wanted children for the social kudos. And the IVF “journey“ would have appealed. ME, ME, ME ME.

I don’t think she ever really wanted to be a mother. Too much effort involved. And the children took Ioan’s attention away from HER. It’s so obvious from posts such as “get a room” that she is jealous as hell when Ioan focuses on his daughter not her.

She acts like a demanding toddler most of the time, desperate to be the centre of attention.

bleep.
I believe she wanted children to “hook” him forever! Knowing what a decent & honourable person Ioan is, she believed he’d never leave her for the sake of the children. I think he stayed for as long as he did because of them. That’s why it’s so sad how she’s alienated them now 😢. 🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She went there. 😡 Following up on her threat to Ioan to make bogus accusations against him.

1000034411.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
At this point she'd have to tie a pork chop around her neck to make the dog prefer her.

Screenshot_20230916_223822_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Couldn't help herself in the latest video mentioning her hellish time and how the girls are still going through hell. She can't talk about it, YET. Other than through her sock and her proxies of course. But the "yet" is such a threat and presumably will make up part of the 85,000 page submission Ioan makes to the judge to justify extending the DVRO.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I do. Why I had to change my profile pic. 😼 With the doxxing and all. 😂

Editing to add I'm friends with a very famous Twitter cat. At one point, the big guy had 4000 Twitter likes on a post they reposted. Let alone Facebook and Instagram. Cat Gods rest his soul. He lives forever in reposts. 😹
Alice liked and commented on a pic of my cat once. I think you win.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.