Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone concerned that there might be reason for the delay in the transcript? Could they be considering whether there is any reason not to disclose it?
Or could it just be that it’s particularly long so taking a while?

Reactions: 7
Let's hope that their therapy sessions are doing some good!
I don’t know. Children are so quick to defend even abusive parents. Alice may well be disguising her crazy as protective, and persuading the girls that she has no choice but to make another sacrifice because they were “born famous.”

Reactions: 16
Why do they insist in saying things on Tattle are coming directly from Yo or B? Nothing is coming directly from them.

Every single thing we talk about is either in response to AE/socks/Tone social media or from court documents.

If I am honest I am really not that arsed for IG other than I wish him the best and hope he gets a relationship back with his girls.

My main/only reason for posting here is because of Alice's behaviour! If her and her band of fuckos shut up we would have nothing to discuss 🤣 but seen as I have no life (despite having children, husband who hasn't left me, a job, a lovely family and friendship group) I do actually look forward to seeing what else Alice will do to ruin her life. If there were no kids or ex husband getting abused it would be amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Such is the acrimony between the couple that friends of Evans told me this week that during an argument Gruffudd said: ‘I’d rather be dead than live with you any more!’
It came from that bastion of all knowledge about Alice. I do wonder if Alice is developing alcoholic dementia because she seems to be awful forgetful lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Alice will have to live according to the cash she can earn like everyone else in the world. That’s how it works. You don’t decide you want a wealthy lifestyle with all the trimmings and start job-hunting from there.

Her acting and modelling ‘career’ days are long gone and the degree is useless. Apparently she only ever had menial work, so I guess that’s what she’ll end up doing.

It amazes me that she’s managed to remain immersed in her SM habit instead of dealing with the real world for as long as she has. She’ll seriously regret wasting all that cash over the years when she’s stacking shelves but of course she’ll blame Ioan for it as usual.

Anyway, as fuedalTone would say Tick-Tock Fukkos. I’m really happy that things are moving forwards with Ioan and the girls. ❤

Reactions: 42
I had to read this twice.

I thought momentarily Tone had got his doublet and hose in a twist.

8279B366-8439-46D5-B233-19610C5FF4C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Isn't lingonberry Swedish? (Damn you, ikea)
It's definitely used in Scandinavian cuisine as well! But it's also used in Austria as a traditional accompaniment to schnitzel and other dishes. ☺
---
I have a creative thing! I was repeating this phrase in my head, and I tried to say it out loud and bumbled all the words. It's a great tongue twister!!! Here it is:

THE TWITTER WIZARD IS A twit!

Gotta say it 3 times super fast!
I must say that I completely failed at this. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone concerned that there might be reason for the delay in the transcript? Could they be considering whether there is any reason not to disclose it?
Or could it just be that it’s particularly long so taking a while?
No, once it's ordered one gets a copy. It's public record and must be disclosed if purchased. My guess is that the court reporter is seriously backed up with other transcripts (if someone ordered a whole trial transcript, that takes a really long time and might delay shorter transcripts like the one we are waiting on). Also, longer transcripts are more expensive and the court reporter might understandably prioritize those. Not to worry, it's on its way. 👍
---
The watermark copyright writing makes it look like she has giant cartoonish areolas
View attachment 2462967
OMG. You're right. I can't unsee this now. 💀😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Meanwhile in Bristol...

Screenshot_20230921_090904.jpg

It's not looking good 🙁 The lovely Rachel has been dispatched to the apotheker for leeches and sulphur.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Currently on a mini break in Dubai sat round the pool reading and suddenly realised …. Omg… this sounds familiar….

Guys… I think Alice wrote the damn book! 😳💋

View attachment 2462925
This sounds exactly like mAlice! But also a good read 🤣 what is it called please?
Also, enjoy your holiday!
---
Who?????

I only learned that Malice even existed once Ioan made his escape and she went psychoceramic. As for beloved, even her father can't stand her.
Psychoceramic 😂 too funny. I’ll be stealing that one
---
Meanwhile in Bristol...

View attachment 2463009
It's not looking good 🙁 The lovely Rachel has been dispatched to the apotheker for leeches and sulphur.
Who Tone met at Alice’s wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Howling at "medieval issues" Tones typos are the funniest bit about this sorry saga. So much mocking to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am who I say I am. I’m Canadian, from a town near the arctic basin. I’m redneck bordering on white trash lol.

I lived in London for many years. Until a parent just like Alice, raised a child that in very, very young adulthood, became my family’s (every families) worst nightmare. I won’t go into it all here, most know, but I am happy to answer any questions on the other thread. I have outed myself but that’s because, on top of the nightmare, it was splashed all over the front pages, every news channel and all over social media….and I thought it was needed for Hiraeth to get documents.
I could compare Helga (Nightmare’s mother) to Alice as the similarities from what I know about both mothers is, for me, chilling. I won’t, because my situation is the extreme end of what can happen and I know in the majority of cases, the children become good adults, albeit with issues.
My discrepancies are that I speak with Canadian and English vernacular and if anyone else has noticed anything, again, happy to answer any q’s over there.

Anyhow, my main point is that a lot of people in my life are happy that I’ve found this site. Doxxing me is futile because this thread has taught me to behave better on social media and talking tit here is the healthiest outlet I have as a distraction….my friends and family would say “We’re glad she’s on tattle talking tit about Alice. She laughs more, she learns a lot and it seems to keep her from going on a rampage.” 😂😂😂
Bring on another day of the crazy Alice train and more importantly, the jokes that help us (me) to cope! 🤍
I love you 🩷
I remember very well what you're family went through/still are, as you say it, was all over the press.
I'm glad this gives you an outlet, and puts a smile on your face 🩷
I'm pretty sure a fair few people know who I am, because like an absolute dimwit, my name kinda gives it away, but I didn't realise that you couldn't change it 🤦🏼‍♀️
But duck the socks, I've nothing to hide, apart from the fact I talk like a cockney when drunk 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Howling at "medieval issues" Tones typos are the funniest bit about this sorry saga. So much mocking to be done.
So many medieval issues Simple Tone could be suffering from. The bloody flux? Ague? Grippe? He’s going to have to be more specific.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.