Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me three. I too felt certain people were over familiar, but thought it was my natural British reserve being judgemental.

The extreme attacks on E were actually quite jarring when you look back on it.
Yes, I thought this was the worst thing.

Alice's FM friend and Alice herself writing terrible things about her own daughter, in the hope it would rile people up on a forum, so they could then screenshot all the posts, including the original ones they wrote, and post them to Twitter.

Her own daughter. Just unbelievable. It's terrifying the depths she's willing to plumb.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Yes, I thought this was the worst thing.

Alice's FM friend and Alice herself writing terrible things about her own daughter, in the hope it would rile people up on a forum, so they could then screenshot all the posts, including the original ones they wrote, and post them to Twitter.

Her own daughter. Just unbelievable. It's terrifying the depths she's willing to plumb.
Alice is that vile. She absolutely would troll her own daughter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I went digging to see what was said. Why in dog’s name would we want to doxx FMs?! 😄 It’s irrelevant who they are. Deary me. 🦈⛷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The investigation skills of people on this thread never fail to make me realise how thick i am🥹 i do remember now a thread or 2 back some posts about the girl’s appearance (and i thought they were a bit odd, as people only ever comment on handmedowns and stuff in alices control) i must go and read!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The past few threads have felt a bit weird, with some uber aggressive and overly familiar new posters. Didn’t feel inclined to join in - couldn’t be sure but it all felt a bit off. Relieved to hear others felt that too xxx
I've been back to lurking and liking for the most part of over a year now - Just because life has been busy / tiring and I've not much to add!
I still enjoy reading long term posters posts and newer members posts, I tend to like/love posts I agree with (or some parts of them) or if someone says something nice or funny.
I did notice a more nasty / aggressive tone in more recent threads but I just ignored it and skimmed by. Great detective work all!
Right! I'm back to lurking and real life. Thank you as always for all the humour and laughter you provide me with.. You are a very funny and clever bunch. Love to all and hope everyone is well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alice is still a head and her vulgar friends, all 3 or 4 of them, are just as useless.

Reactions: 24
And then probably read out the crap to Ella and say "Look what those terrible Twattlers are saying about you now!" Whatever she does, it's your fault.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Alice needs to take a bath, put on something flattering and find a new man. Rent will be due soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have nothing to say about these FMs, apart from - How about starting an Alice rave thread instead, where you can be yourselves and not make up daft backstories that make no sense? Here’s some tumbleweed to get you started -

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Snyder's of Hanover has been sullied by the association. Hmpf. They are still great pretzels.
I did enjoy suggesting that Snyders share a bag of pretzel crisps with Marcia, though. (Mad M looooves pretzel crisps.) She didn't "like" my comment, alas. 🤔🧐😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I have all the screenshots.

Here's some really awful ones:

1) The FM makes up a fantastical scenario which portrays Ella in a terrible light:

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 00.15.15.png

2) The first line is just horrendous. Insults her appearance (skin tone) too.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 00.17.55.png

3) Basically calling the girls cunts.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 00.19.33.png

4) This is what really raised my suspicions. Not once, to my knowledge, has anyone here called Ella a narc.

However, Ella falsely claimed Ioan called her a narc in her restraining order application, which Ioan said he suspected Alice wrote:

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 00.20.15.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Alice needs to take a bath, put on something flattering and find a new man. Rent will be due soon.
Yeah, that apartment is going to become a "6 month hotel" if she doesn't start hustling for work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ooh, anyone else spot the comment on Insta about working away? Well done Bee!

Night boys and girls! 😘

Reactions: 15
I have all the screenshots.

Here's some really awful ones:

1) The FM makes up a fantastical scenario which portrays Ella in a terrible light:

View attachment 2460452

2) The first line is just horrendous. Insults her appearance (skin tone) too.

View attachment 2460453

3) Basically calling the girls cunts.

View attachment 2460454

4) This is what really raised my suspicions. Not once, to my knowledge, has anyone here called Ella a narc.

However, Ella falsely claimed Ioan called her a narc in her restraining order application, which Ioan said he suspected Alice wrote:

View attachment 2460455
Alice probably was in on this little scam too. How hilarious, not. AE is the batshit Queen and M is her court jester. Alice is always plotting but the plots always get exposed. Can't wait for her next one.

Reactions: 20
I didn’t realise that poster had only been on here a couple of months. In their 2nd post they hadn’t known Ioan was even married til the divorce hit the Mail. Few weeks later they seem to know an awful lot of backstory involving other characters. Well spotted, Hag-Turds.

Reactions: 43
I must say, I’ve never been made to feel unwelcome here or any of my points not valid. I joined nearly two years ago and lurked for a good six months before that. I don’t post much but that’s because usually what I’m thinking has been covered by another turd and there’s no point repeating. I find this thread hilarious, heartwarming and heartbreaking in equal measure. I’m so glad I joined as I’ve ‘met’ a brilliant mix of differing personalities who are also respectful to each other
---
I was called some Trump supporting name that I forget now and likened to Antifa. That poster was definitely not a flying monkey but was always getting off side with people. They have buggered off now but I would be pleased to see them back if they decided to post again.
Mostly we are pretty tolerant. We bring a mix of experiences and perspectives which I find interesting. Those weirdos on twitter are just trying to make out tattle is something it isn't. Just like they try to make out that Alice is mother of the year and the true victim in all this.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with you in almost everything. However, this is an open forum and everyone can post. If they have ulterior motives, so be it. It’s their problem.

I’d like to remind everyone of the definition of bullying: “the behaviour of a person who hurts or frightens someone smaller or less powerful, often forcing that person to do something they do not want to do”. By definition, no one here bullies Alice or her FMs because we don’t have direct contact with them. As a result, we cannot cause them any harm or force them to do anything. We simply comment on what they chose to make public or official court documents.

If, on the contrary, someone comes here and interacts with us, with the intent to harm some or all of us, then that could be seen as bullying.
Thank you for this. You said what I have been thinking myself.

I also agree with much of what @Ametrine said and appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into her post.

I will continue to be kind and accepting of people who join here. I won't let people who post to disrupt or try and cause harm shift how I hold space for others here.

I think AE is a bully and encourages others to bully. This is my informed opinion based on her own SM posts and behavior. I recall her post directed at me on her Insta where she spoke to Mad Betty directly. I'm sure to send her followers to harass me I assume. I have never had contact with her nor have any desire to engage directly. She has certainly made it clear she's a committed Tattler herself by all of her references to Tattle members and things posted she herself reads here, though her most ardent supporters just swear never reads Tattle. 🙄

AE certainly directed me here with her DM article and then Twitter posts. I'd never even heard of this site before. I am also only on these threads. I am always fascinated by her with this site. Don't like it? Keep is moving. No need to read these threads or send FMs on expeditions.

I personally welcome anyone who would like to respectfully discuss this case (which it is now) and those involved. Why not?

Again, my opinion. I can be tough nut, but I believe I'm a fair one.

I don't respect people creating personas and pretending to be people/professions they are not either. I have seen that here as well. It's not just FMs. I personally like to keep it real.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.