Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the sock doesn't even pretend not to be Alice. LOL 'take me to court'! The only way she will see IG is in the courtroom now. BTW 'perverted sex' is not a crime per se - it depends what she means by that. AE has hinted before that it's CSA so she knows most of us will assume it's that. I don't think he needs to do a defamation suit - he will just need to get the DVRO enforced. At the appropriate time.

nl take me to court.png

---
I've said this before but imagine if she had ended the marriage and she had gone to his house to drop the kids off and he had exposed his penis to her - he would, quite rightly, have been arrested !
Don't give her ideas to smear him with. AE flashed her arse not her fanny but I would still think there's a law against it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She used the word pervert there though. I wonder what Al thinks a pervert is if doggy style was so scandalous to her :rolleyes:
She knows what the words mean. She is projecting again. Everything she accuses others of, including Ioan, is always revealed to be smost hung she has done.

Alice is the one connected to dodgy 90’s party scenes and she oozes that lad / ladette culture to this day. She has a lot of gaps in her life and career CV.

Ioan spent most of the 90’s and 00’s working for months at a time In lead roles. There is no hint of any shenanigans on set except when he met her on Dalmatian’s. Then the criticism is of her predatory behaviour towards him. He married her anyway. Nothing again until he got with Bianca.

Alice is a predator and she always has been. She is vulgar and crude.

Reactions: 50
Bloody everlasting hell, how can she still believe "the general public", or anyone else, for that matter, gives a fig about the exact moment Ioan's seven inches ventured off to new horizons?! Good grief!
Alice is alleging that her ex was fooling around on her with more than one woman while they were still married. What she doesn't seem to realize is that the more people read her social media, the more people think, Who would blame him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Alice is alleging that her ex was fooling around on her with more than one woman while they were still married. What she doesn't seem to realize is that the more people read her social media, the more people think, Who would blame him?
Exactly. Knowing what I know today, I would have happily sent Ioan a box of condoms each month. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Also, AE cheated early on in the 'perfect' marriage. IG may have done later on when things had gone south. There was rumours about him trying to hook up when he was in Australia (I think). Might be true but I don't see why not when AE has already fooled about and the marriage was totally tit at that point anyway.

She really has nothing. Can't wait for Dupee to start. 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 32
Bloody everlasting hell, how can she still believe "the general public", or anyone else, for that matter, gives a fig about the exact moment Ioan's seven inches ventured off to new horizons?! Good grief!

P.S. Another evil German here, but I'm not the Twitter villain either (and, like Welp, I had to look up Pickelarsch - Tattle is just so educational!). Oh, the mystery! :rolleyes: :LOL:
Alice is such a melt. Actors who cheated on their wives: EDDIE CIBRIAN, Michael Douglas, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ben Affleck, Jude Law, Jay-Z, Kevin Hart, Dominic West, David Boreanaz, Dennis Quaid, Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, Ewan McGregor, Tom Ellis, John Malkovich, Harrison Ford, Keneth Branagh, Antonio Banderas, Ryan Phillipe, Billy Bob Thornton, Johnny Depp. The only one who regrets their affair is Johnny Depp.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm absolutely shocked at what Alice is suggesting - that her ex-husband cheated on her. Famously, nobody in Hollywood ever cheats.

After a day of filming away on set, all actors retreat to their trailers where they spend their evenings alone, drinking hot chocolate and playing Solitaire. I'm sure Alice did this on the set of The Vampire Diaries.

The high divorce rate in Hollywood is only because actors fall out about things like the colour scheme of their garden furniture, or what names to call their kids.

If Ioan cheated on Alice, then he is absolutely an anomaly for a Hollywood actor. I'm sure the judge gives a tit in no-fault divorce California.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
As “new lips” has sunk to the level we were all unfortunately expecting, here’s some light relief. A compilation of the greatest hits of “Tone”. Some of my favourite intellectual contributions from Bristol’s own Chuckle Brother:

IMG_7402.jpeg

IMG_1923.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

IMG_1916.jpeg

IMG_1920.jpeg

IMG_1930.jpeg

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_1917.jpeg

IMG_1929.jpeg

IMG_1972.jpeg

IMG_1937.jpeg

And some that are definitely not written by Big Al, nope, no way josé:

IMG_1926.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg

IMG_0153.jpeg

IMG_1975.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
So, I went down the rabbit hole:
View attachment 2455520
View attachment 2455521
View attachment 2455525
View attachment 2455526View attachment 2455527
That'll give her a little high.

View attachment 2455529
Did this person even watch the video? She'll never let the past be the past. She literally says "I can't talk about it yet" meaning she wants to. Not if Ioan gets an extension tho lol

View attachment 2455532
Ioan hasn't lost it. He left Alice, not his kids. Even if Alice was the last woman on earth, he wouldn't come back. How the kids feel about their father is all based on Alices lies and manipulation. This person should read what Ioan submitted to the court because that's the real Alice. Also, calling him "silly bugger" - real mature

View attachment 2455537
Yikes.
That second to last post where a dimwit says “He’ll come crawling back”….🤣🤣🤣

Yes, it’s well known that abused people ( mainly women in DV situations ) do sadly return to a relationship with their abuser - I know I did, several times.

But for FUCKS sake… after the PA, the DVRO, the endless stalking behaviour from socks plus the fact he’s in a nice heathy non-abusive relationship with Bianca and ITS BEEN THREE bleeping YEARS…no he ISNT coming back you fuckwit and stop saying tit like that to AE. Only sets the bleep off on one.

They all need to get a bleeping grip tbh. At this point it’s beyond tragic if A and her stans believe I will EVER set foot near her again! Twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As “new lips” has sunk to the level we were all unfortunately expecting, here’s some light relief. A compilation of the greatest hits of “Tone”. Some of my favourite intellectual contributions from Bristol’s own Chuckle Brother:

View attachment 2457099

View attachment 2457101

View attachment 2457103

View attachment 2457106

View attachment 2457109

View attachment 2457110

View attachment 2457114

View attachment 2457116

View attachment 2457117

View attachment 2457119

View attachment 2457122

And some that are definitely not written by Big Al, nope, no way josé:

View attachment 2457130

View attachment 2457132

View attachment 2457134

View attachment 2457139
The rescue dog.

she means Tone, doesn’t she, and he’s too thick to twig.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't give her ideas to smear him with. AE flashed her arse not her fanny but I would still think there's a law against it.
I 💯 think it was her badly-packed kebab and not her arse. She would actually believe just the sight of it would draw him back in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
duck me, imagine an Alice Rave Thread? Would have about 5 members. They’d be Alice, Loopy, Boshoff, Gloria and SimpleTone.

Quality discussion 👌😆
Think you're underestimating the numbers there StewPots - don't forget Marcia and then each of the original 5's 10 sock accounts :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Check your bank everyone. Quarter 2 bonus payments going in today (sound on)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m off to physio with me stick to find out if my leg pain is all back related, plus I have a very dodgy right knee at the mo so will be bringing that up…but I’ll be trying not to laugh about the stuff on this thread during the appointment I imagine 🤣

duck it, I WILL laugh because it’ll help with the pain as a physio no doubt bends me like a pretzel 🤣

Alice and her Clown Mouth will be put to good use. For once in it’s useless existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.