Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake Alice. Suzette didn’t spend $49.99 to check out your manky yellow chia riddled teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️

she can hardly get her words out too. Do they only get one take on Cameo? Or can you delete and do it again? (Genuine question)

what a state.

EDE45F97-E8C9-4534-B73B-037B4CB968B9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She went there. 😡 Following up on her threat to Ioan to make bogus accusations against him.

View attachment 2454412
Aww and to think, Alice, you spent so much time begging him to stay and then begging him to come back - so clearly you were still happy to let him be around your baybeez despite this (nonsense) 🙄😂

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I seem to recall AE saying that she welcomed the reunification therapy in one of her sworn court declarations, no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Has she fallen over again? Looks like a mark on the bridge of her squint nose.

Reactions: 21
Has she fallen over again? Looks like a mark on the bridge of her squint nose.
I noticed that too! She doesn’t do herself any favours with those thick rimmed oversized glasses and her hair like that. Looks like a matron from the 70s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Unbelievable. And she didn't do it when ordered? Then she waited until the day it was to expire to do it? I can't believe she had all of those closet cabinets ajar and one closet door open. The bed was not made up properly. The pillow was in the middle of the bed. It looked like she had a black top on the floor over by the doorway, but maybe it was the dog. I don't know. The rambling was disturbing.

How embarrassing. The biggest thing, though, is she was too lazy to do it the first time it was ordered and then waited until the last minute and filmed an incoherent cameo. What a work ethic this woman has. Not. LOL

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She went there. 😡 Following up on her threat to Ioan to make bogus accusations against him.

View attachment 2454412
Whilst somewhat, unfortunately, expected as the barrel bottom scrappings of a vindictive piece of work as promised - that is just hitting an “ick” point for me. Nope and nope again 😵

That is taking it too far. I cannot imagine being this committed to slagging off an ex partner (especially when sharing children together), for what exactly????

I personally would be so angry and horrified at random people and/or family members acting this way “on my behalf/defence” on social media/putting this crap out there on the internet making my private situation so public and for my children to find later 😢.

It’s appalling. I would be absolutely bleeping mortified by it. I Would be cutting contact with people doing it.

Hence why I can’t understand *flaps hands around* “this” whole thing, bleeping still 😮

(FYI - my 3 cats are enjoying a rainy day here (1 is curled around my youngest as they both sleep off her night away last night, the other 2 are man-spreading themselves all over my heated floors in my ensuite, the dogs are all over my feet wherever I go - just punching that in as we only speak of cats, illnesses and negativity etc).
---
"Terrorize" - He must have reminded them to use manners

View attachment 2454518
Thanks for the context of Tone’s reply there 👌😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice's latest follow is a Narc education site LOL (useful to learn more about herself) and the tattle unmask site lol

That video is very embarrassing as usual, especially since she yet again throws the kids as a protection shield over her. She is a bloody coward.

Anyway

This is complete horseshit: Ioan practically doesnt exist on SM, why should he say anything? Alo Streisand effect. And he is absolutely right to not see a child that has abused him and threatened false accusations (in fact already went through with it) without it going through extensive therapy.
1.png

However, that minion occasionally does switches on their brain, which is very verboten in Alice land and immediately punished
2.png

It was the 2nd season, and there is zero evidence that Bianca was there
3.png

Incorrect, again. She said they knew he was training but didnt quite believed him to do it. She found out about him deciding to raise money for MS a few weeks earlier, which is very realistic
4.png

If Alice knew where I am this weekend she would be VERY jealous 😘
5.png

False equivalent, because
1.) Ioan does have a somewhat regular job in his acting, in the months between it he likely is auditioning. Alice hasnt gotten a job in 8 years (and no new project in more than 10 years) despite auditioning for it. Ioan has some substance in his acting job while Alice hasnt, she should do something else (obviously while not passing up any acting job that may pop up at some point), whether it's Walmart or something more appealing (like being every other week on a con, or a influencer job, do the Cameo seriously etc.).
2.) Of course Ioan could also do other stuff to top up his earnings, but he is not the one moaning about his current living standards (unlike Alice), so there is no reason to tell him to get a job or shut up. Despite that he is doing exactly that: he made a mobile game commercial, did a presenter job and a con appearance to fill the gaps. He is also doing charity, light hearted TV interviews etc that also keep him in a positive way relevant, which is important when you are searching for acting work.
6.png

She is so desperate for everyone to think that he was happier with her, when he was clearly a huge mess for at least the last 3-5 years of their marriage. And yes, abuse victims stay tense for years to come.
7.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I seem to recall AE saying that she welcomed the reunification therapy in one of her sworn court declarations, no?
You are correct! Here's an excerpt from Alice's declaration filed with the court on August 11, 2023, in response to Ioan's ex parte application for the appointment of a child custody evaluator, signed under penalty of perjury:

1000034456.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think Alice is probably watching or reading this Russell Brand stuff with interest. Loopy would be lapping that up, also. I hate to think what they might attempt to cook up between them in all honesty. If they weren’t so stupid, they’d be dangerous. There is rightfully a believe all victims discourse, but it does leave a space open for people like Alice, unfortunately. Not saying I don’t believe what’s being said about RB, quite the contrary, just worried that it will give Alice ideas…

(And yes of course @IHateHadargoyle, although I think Marie Antoinette was actually smeared and lied about. The same can’t be said for Alice 😂)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Alice slipped up big time BTW

She posted this pic
1.png

This picture is taken by Tone, he has posted his desktop PC several times the past years, like here
2.png

Sooo, why would Tone DM a random twitter account pictures like this and not the other way around if it wasnt Alice? Isn't it always "send it to Tone, so that Alice gets it"?

I think Alice is probably watching or reading this Russell Brand stuff with interest. Loopy would be lapping that up, also. I hate to think what they might attempt to cook up between them in all honesty. If they weren’t so stupid, they’d be dangerous. There is rightfully a believe all victims discourse, but it does leave a space open for people like Alice, unfortunately. Not saying I don’t believe what’s being said about RB, quite the contrary, just worried that it will give Alice ideas…

(And yes of course @IHateHadargoyle, although I think Marie Antoinette was actually smeared and lied about. The same can’t be said for Alice 😂)
yeah, it will definitely happen. The only thing that is still holding her back IMO is financial dependency on him. She even has at least the eldest daughter far enough to at least not protest, perhaps even to support her false allegations (Elsie is probably too young/innocent to realize what is happening)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
I have a parrot that NEVER shuts up talking 🤣🤣. Postman loves him they have chats every day through the window.
In a village near where I live there's an 'eccentric' woman who has a parrot in a large cage that she pushes around the village in a pushchair. She leaves it outside the shop while she's getting her messages and everyone stops to talk to it. (she also uses a crutch but doesn't have a peg leg)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You are correct! Here's an excerpt from Alice's declaration filed with the court on August 11, 2023, in response to Ioan's ex parte application for the appointment of a child custody evaluator, signed under penalty of perjury:

View attachment 2454576
Yes, that's it. I knew she'd said she supported.

These lines stands out. She's talking about the proposed reunification therapy here.

"I am very excited for this process to commence."

"I have every hope these issues can be sorted out with time. "

So all of this "the girls are still suffering" and outrage on Twitter about the cruelty of the reunification therapy is nonsense. She herself said she wanted the girls to undergo it in her own response.

The very thing she swore she was excited about - the chance for IG to reunite with his girls - is finally taking place.

Shouldn't she be happy?

Rhetorical question, of course. 🙄

MOO

Reactions: 46
duck sake Alice. Suzette didn’t spend $49.99 to check out your manky yellow chia riddled teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️

she can hardly get her words out too. Do they only get one take on Cameo? Or can you delete and do it again? (Genuine question)

what a state.

View attachment 2454443
She's a hot mess. She can't keep herself together for 2 minutes! She needs to write herself a script..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have said this from early on too, I don't think she wanted to be a Mum, she couldn't be arsed & she has only ever cared about herself. There is I'm sure an email from her to Ioan which says and the kids we HAD to have. I think it was Ioan who wanted fatherhood. MOO
whatever she accuses other of, she tells on herself. Therefore, she had the children to parade them on Instagram.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.