Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's pretty embarrassing for the Alice supporters desperate to "take down Tattle" that the mean posts that they're clutching their pearls over actually come from themselves. 😂

(And why just us? Why not Deuxmoi, CDAN, the M site, the R site, and any of the innumerable gossip forums out there? Because we have the receipts.)
No joke. I was hoping that Alice and her FMs would take down a new time waster of mine. I think it was @Autisteuse who brought in the peckerwood manor blog links about their dumpster fire divorce.

There were comments calling them Slice & Vowels and really that's serving pure joy.

GRUFFUDD!!!!

VOWELS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's grasping at straws.

Screenshot_20230919_211958_Chrome.jpg

marcia-sure-jan.gif

---
Another 6 years, decoder ring, and a detective, maybe they'll figure something out.

Screenshot_20230919_205011_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Lupine will be no help to Alice's cause for a while. He's otherwise engaged.

Screenshot_20230919_212927_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I actually know who everyone is. And I mean everyone, including every one of the Twitter socks. I just keep it to myself. No need to Doxx anyone. I'm a bleeping lock box.

Real talk. 😎
Well, like the rest of y’all, I’m trying to keep my tattlin’ on the down low, so don’t let Gian Luca know m’kay? 🙏🏼😘
❤ from JC ( the goddess, not the God, as you know)
1695177086484.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We're all Welp. Just one person in a basement in Germany logging in and out of different Tattle accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Tone needs to calm down and take something for his blood pressure. Oh wait. It's probably Alice.

Screenshot_20230919_221624_Chrome.jpg

---
Why is Tone so concerned about Bianca's lips. He's bleeping creepy.
I believe it's about 4:30 AM in the UK, and this fucker is up posting about a woman's lips. WTF?

Screenshot_20230919_222012_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I guess that no matter how young and beautiful one is, jealous people will always find a way to mock and bully that person. This is such a bad look for Alice, especially as a mother of young daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
No joke. I was hoping that Alice and her FMs would take down a new time waster of mine. I think it was @Autisteuse who brought in the peckerwood manor blog links about their dumpster fire divorce.

There were comments calling them Slice & Vowels and really that's serving pure joy.

GRUFFUDD!!!!

VOWELS!!!
Slice and Vowels had me crying. I can’t. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess that no matter how young and beautiful one is, jealous people will always find a way to mock and bully that person. This is such a bad look for Alice, especially as a mother of young daughters.
It's as if she still considers Bianca to be the competition, when in fact she's the successor.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.