Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I stayed out of it mainly and hit some likes. I personally couldn’t remember the kids conversation but I had started to skim past their posts
I started to scroll past them too, and some others. couldn't put my finger on it, something just didn’t sit right. Someone else has said, sorry can’t remember who, that the tone of the threads changed and I agree, there seemed to be more aggression. That was the reason for a post I made on the last thread. I find the ignore button a useful tool 😁

it says far more about their sick minds and evil intentions than it does about the rest of us here. They visit and try to derail because no one else gives a toss about the Abuser and the abuse and harassment she is still carrying out in Ioan, Bianca, the children, and Ioan’s family. They are shouting into the abyss because the Abuser refuses to accept that her meal ticket escaped and is now in. A loving and fulfilling relationship with a kind and beautiful woman, to total opposite of her manky self.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bless them. I was yesterday in Düsseldorf, so perhaps they got a point here /s

at least two people are either ready to perjure themselves for Alice or get Alice down for perjury? Fantastic!

AFAIK he just wants to add a cheaper premium tier, not charge everyone

i dont get it

i do have 4 monitors, so entirely possible!
Just me being cheeky 🙃 Spreading adoration for Bee 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The jealousy and venom just drips off those words. She's fearful and jealous that Bianca might have a career as an actress, because her little career or what passed for a career as an actress is over.
It doesn’t really matter if Bianca has a career as an actress or not. What matters is whether she finds fulfilment and happiness in her life pursuits. Which means being able to change and turn her life around. If she doesn’t make it as an actress she will do something else. She appears to be mire on a journey to be an advocate for MS than an actor.

Alice isn’t even just stuck in a mess of her own making she is in a downward spiral of self loathing, blame and anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m writing this as some sort of explanation about some of my recent posts in the last few threads which may have confused some people.

First of all, there are some very lovely, kind-hearted people on this thread. People who take the time out of their day and use their emotional energy to type up messages to respond to and give advice to other people who say they are suffering from health problems, or personal problems. I have experienced this kindness from people here. I have also thought about health and personal problems of other Tattlers away from these threads, and felt sorry for some of us here who have been through, or are going through, tough times.

This unfortunately means that some other people, who I believe to be FMs, know that they can easily get sympathy and attention from the kind Tattlers here, and know that this is a quick and easy way to ingratiate themselves here.

It’s also mocking us - because they say that we like to speak about our "ailments" and our "crappy lives".

View attachment 2460022

I am extremely good at noticing writing patterns and language used by different posters here, and by the FMs on Twitter. I have an excellent memory. I pick up on very small details and notice when some posters, who are very forthcoming (unprovoked) in speaking about their private lives and health conditions, say things which are are inconsistent. For example, they may claim to be from one country, but then write in a style of, or use references of someone from a different country. They may claim to have several children in one post, but then later make another post saying they love animals more than humans (sound familiar?). These inconsistencies then mount up.

View attachment 2460025

It is very hard for someone’s real writing style to not slip out at some point - especially when someone is making a lot of posts in a short period of time. The sentence structure they use, vocabulary and certain phrases will betray them. Look at how easy we can spot the latest Alice sock (but to be fair, she doesn’t really make an effort to hide who she is).

When extreme/OTT/highly insulting things said about Alice and the girls (beyond what is usually posted here) are then screenshot from here and put on Twitter as an example of how horrible and abusive Tattlers are, or when someone here offers to enlist someone else to doxx FMs, that’s when alarm bells start ringing. Because Alice and her FMs have declared Tattle to be a “hate site”, and say we are bullying Alice and insulting the girls. Alice and her FMs have abandoned real life and think that all that matters is waging a “war” on Twitter and the internet, because all they care about is how Alice is perceived on social media and in the tabloids. Part of this unfortunately involves Tattle, as we have all the evidence of Alice’s atrocious and illegal behaviour.

We know the FMs have multiple Twitter socks. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that when Tattle was open for registration recently, they made several accounts. These people have a lot of spare time to construct multiple personas, and to write posts all day. These are also not people playing with a full deck of cards. They are bitter, vicious and removed from reality.

IMO, it’s at the least unsporting behaviour, and at the most, extremely suspicious behaviour to moan about not feeling accepted by a forum when you’ve just joined recently. I didn’t get the easiest time when I joined here, because I was new, and I was still standing up for Alice in some areas. I didn’t moan about being challenged or not being accepted. I just realised I wanted to stick around as I liked the thread and the community, and therefore needed to prove myself with longevity, and the content of my posts.

This is a really wonderful thread, and it upsets me to see people who I think are kind, genuine and caring being taken advantage of. I also don’t like the fact that I may have felt sorry for some people, who in actual fact are FMs who completely fabricated a story.

I think this is a good reminder too to always be aware that this is a public forum: anyone can read here; anyone can post here. Perhaps take things posted here with a grain of salt*; and be careful about what you post, as in most instances, you can’t be 100% sure the person you’re talking to is who they say they are. These threads also get tens of thousands of views - it’s not just the people posting here who view it.

And finally, am I saying all new posters from the recent open registration period are FMs? No, of course not.

Stay safe out there folks!

*unless they are screenshots of Alice’s/Alice’s socks’ social media, official legal documents or transcripts
Ametrine I’m playing catch up on the threads so I couldn’t reply to one you made on the last thread in time, but I SO feel your pain. Antidepressants are dangerous, and I went through a hideous withdrawal from a particularly nasty one, venlafaxine, which absolutely floored me. There is an end to it though, it is a nightmare to get through but you can, and you will. You’re such a strong, insightful lady, I love reading your posts and do not for one second let troll nastiness on X stop you from being the real, authentic lady you clearly are. Sending you lots of strength for the weeks ahead, but there IS an end to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I guess that no matter how young and beautiful one is, jealous people will always find a way to mock and bully that person. This is such a bad look for Alice, especially as a mother of young daughters.
Alice is teaching her girls how to bully and have zero empathy for anyone except themselves and Mommy Dearest. Those girls are being ruined and they might not get Sugar Daddies the way AE did to smooth their path in life.
---
It's as if she still considers Bianca to be the competition, when in fact she's the successor.
AE is out of the race entirely. That doesn't seem to have landed in her thick skull though. Again stalker behaviour that would ring far more alarm bells if she was a man.

Reactions: 22
I'm glad if S is gone. I wanted to punch the screen when s/he began every post with Bore da Tattlers.
Me too. We don't know each other so we have to take it on trust that people aren't lying when they talk about the husband IT whizz and the 2-4 kids (depending on the day) they might have. I didn't really engage with Snyders. Funny how SHOW YOURSELF doesn't apply to AE and her FMs?

Reactions: 19
I saw something on Instagram just now that said no one will be more mean to you than someone whose ego you wounded. That’s the simplest explanation as to why Alice is so dripping with venom and can’t let it go. Making sock accounts to regurgitate her childish insults just shows how fragile her sense of self is. I do truly believe that deep down, she hates herself. It’s all projection.
I actually still had empathy for her up until I could see how she was weaponising her children. It’s been rightly pointed out that she has no qualms in letting them see all the negativity, because she wants to drag them down to her level and wants to shatter their self confidence. Alice enjoys breaking people. They’re easier to control that way

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Exactly! We are irrelevant. No judge will care what a bunch of people are saying about z-list celebs on a gossip forum. Why waste your time and energy on something so stupid?
AE needs to unleash her bile. Her whipping boy is gone so she goes after him and B (especially) digitally. And us Tattlers LOL She keeps making threats about how we will all be exposed as if that scares me. Firstly, she can't and secondly even if she could, so what? Gossiping is not illegal but breaking your DVRO is.

Reactions: 36
I have visited the Porsche factory in stuttgart. I am welp 🤣 or bianca. It’s so confusing. Actually I’m a boring middle aged mum in the uk but shoosh, Alice needs us all to be the nefarious welp or kinetic bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The pretzel invader is one of the reasons I'm a bit 👀 of Bianca interacting with total strangers on SM....because nobody knows who anybody really is.

Ioan has the right idea - keep people at a distance.
I don't think Bianca is that naive about SM. She knows how bad the FMs and Alice are after what she went through. At the end of the day, Snyders achieved nothing, just like Alice achieves nothing with her constant revolving door of socks. It's something AE does in lieu of therapy or getting a job. All you really need is some common sense and you don't give out information that can later be used against you. B is having positive SM interactions now as she blocked all the FMs.

That said, I think we give too much attention to the FMs on here and it only encourages them. I know it's tempting when it's a slow news day but they're bleeping non-entities and nasty with it. NL and Tone are different as they're Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I mainly skim read the last thread in an attempt to catch up. Going to have to re read so all this makes sense!

Also Thread suggestion: Tattlers are Bore Da socks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ametrine I’m playing catch up on the threads so I couldn’t reply to one you made on the last thread in time, but I SO feel your pain. Antidepressants are dangerous, and I went through a hideous withdrawal from a particularly nasty one, venlafaxine, which absolutely floored me. There is an end to it though, it is a nightmare to get through but you can, and you will. You’re such a strong, insightful lady, I love reading your posts and do not for one second let troll nastiness on X stop you from being the real, authentic lady you clearly are. Sending you lots of strength for the weeks ahead, but there IS an end to it.
I'm currently on Venlafaxine, have been for about 2 years and I'm slowly cutting down on it. I praise anyone that has managed to come off any antidepressant, its not easy! And yes the trolls can duck right off!
☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for you lovely words, but I think you have me confused with @Autisteuse!

And it's not the first time this has happened 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, I just realised how gullible and dim I am. I bow down to you clever Tattle Sleuths.
How fortunate we are to have the brainpower of our super 💩💩💩 @welp, @Ametrine, @Hiraeth, @ButterTart, you are appreciated muchly by the rest of us. Also a big shout out to @Ametrine for your skills in unmasking this fucko. I really appreciate the rest of you clever 💩💩💩 who with your humour, compassion and sense of the ridiculous make coming on these threads so educating and fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.