Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
bless them. I was yesterday in Düsseldorf, so perhaps they got a point here /s

at least two people are either ready to perjure themselves for Alice or get Alice down for perjury? Fantastic!

AFAIK he just wants to add a cheaper premium tier, not charge everyone

i dont get it

i do have 4 monitors, so entirely possible!
Just me being cheeky 🙃 Spreading adoration for Bee 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Blurp

VIP Member
Reading between the lines, the lawyers have submitted her tweets as evidence of flagrantly breaking court orders and this time a court order has been issued to X to force it to take her account down.

Tick tock, Alice, tick tock.
Who is Vanessa Brown?

Reactions: 3

brie l

VIP Member
We have a department store here called Farmers and for years my hyper-intelligent (but common sense deficient) hub thought it was a shop just for farmers, so he never went in. He was astounded when we went on our first shop for manchester and he was allowed in 😆
I'm pretty sure Farmers started out for farmers, a bit like what Farmlands is today. Farmers is by go to for underwear and their homewares are pretty good too.

Ralphiegirl

View attachment 2463128

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)
bizarrely I actually really like this lewk!

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
do you know anything about the Vanessa Brown twitter/X account being withheld because of legal action?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

StewPots

VIP Member
May I recommend a series called Gomorrah, its on Now TV or sky. It is in Italian, subtitled, but it is in my top 10 all time greatest series. Its basically based on the mafia/drug in Naples. Some of the places they shoot it, are where people actually live! And actual gang members star in it. It got traction after the first series and I've made practically everyone I know watch it 🤣
Thing is you have to be in the right mind because of the subtitles, it's not even in Italian, it's in neopolitan which basically a whole different language.

The first scream movie scared me, and still does 🤣 I tried to watch the latest one, but talk about flogging a dead horse, bored the fuck outta me!

Back on topic, please can we all pray (to the old gods and the new @Hireath 😉) whichever religion you may be, even if you're not religious (have a word anyway) that tomorrow we are rewarded with these court documents.
Oooh thank you lovely, will defo check it out! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Feather fans

VIP Member
I started thinking that Al is really grossing me out, wandered to other threads, realised I much rather look at Al's outfits than read about anal sex. And I'm back very swiftly 🤪
That will learn ya, cheatin on us and all 😜
---
What has happened to her face here?

View attachment 2464722
Considering it’s just one photo of her looking like that I assume it’s an angle + lighting/ flash bouncing off that makes it look a bit not like her, I mean we’ve all seen photos of ourselves or people we know well where you have to go "who’s that? Oh, gosh its them!" - its amazing what a weird camera angle can do

Reactions: 1