Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NL: Exactly Annette. And I don't understand why ioan doesn't either step in privately or make a public statement distancing himself from them.

So this is AE's MO. She forced him to send a horrible email dissing his fans to his webmistress in 2006 to "make a public statement distancing himself from them". AE wrote the email but IG sent it. She had him by the short and curlies in those days. Cue a mass exodus of fans.

As for IG "stepping in privately" lmao - why would he want to get involved with AE's sock and her FMs?? He left all that tit behind when he escaped his tit-tastic marriage. She is SOOO thirsty for any interaction with him and I notice her sock is @Ing him a lot. I suspect there might be other breaches of the RO, not just the sock action. Another 'accidentally' ccing him in an email or 'butt dialling' him from the kid's phone etc. She wants to be arrested again imo to delay Dupee getting involved.

Reactions: 31
Im still a bit confused as to why the FMs are coming here to comment. I get the ‘oh look theyre slagging off the children how horrible’ but… who cares? Tattle is seen as a hate sight to most anyway. Its not gonna get the site shut down. I don’t get the hidden agenda 🤔 its also gonna make more people come here and see how 🦇 💩 Alice is?
I looked through Snyders posts earlier and i cant believe she commented for 2 months pretending to be someone she wasn’t. Thats some real determination 😂 i cant believe i didnt clock on. Im ashamed of myself😂😂😂😂
I think i have said on threads child/ren or son/daughter as to not doxx myself. But I’m not an FM (definitely something an FM would say😏😂). Although i disagreed with Ioan leaving the children with Alice in the first instance. I soon read the wiki whole and realised that this is an Alice problem, and poor Ioan probably didn’t expect all of this🙁

Reactions: 29
And she can just duck off. The Abuser enabler and apologist bleep. Lorraine is as fake as they come, I just can’t bear to watch her on tv, or hear her voice, and I love a Scottish accent, even the great Kenny Dalglish (may he live forever)
bleeping Lorraine has been doing that show in the mornings for at least 30 years and she annoys the absolute duck outta me, always has done 🤣
No offence to any Scots btw 🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im still a bit confused as to why the FMs are coming here to comment. I get the ‘oh look theyre slagging off the children how horrible’ but… who cares? Tattle is seen as a hate sight to most anyway. Its not gonna get the site shut down. I don’t get the hidden agenda 🤔 its also gonna make more people come here and see how 🦇 💩 Alice is?
I looked through Snyders posts earlier and i cant believe she commented for 2 months pretending to be someone she wasn’t. Thats some real determination 😂 i cant believe i didnt clock on. Im ashamed of myself😂😂😂😂
I think i have said on threads child/ren or son/daughter as to not doxx myself. But I’m not an FM (definitely something an FM would say😏😂). Although i disagreed with Ioan leaving the children with Alice in the first instance. I soon read the wiki whole and realised that this is an Alice problem, and poor Ioan probably didn’t expect all of this🙁
Quite frankly, it is desperation. Alice doesn't know how to counter all the legal documents submitted by Ioan. She didn't defend herself and knows she has nothing to really defend herself with, except, 'M'Lud he had an affair and was nasty to me during the break up'. Which is irrelevant, given CA is no fault. So all she can do is try to say she is being hounded by I&G & B. She will submit this in her argument, and I&G & B will immediately open up their SM accounts to the court to prove they are not involved in trolling Alice. She won't be able to do the same. She is backing herself into a corner, much like Christine Costner, but the issue is she can't accept a settlement or her whole 'I am a victim' narrative will come crashing down. And it is clear that Ioan is past the point of settlement. He is clearly committed to close this fight without bowing to Alice any more. So Alice, welcome to the Family Court system of California. I hope you enjoy the process going forward, you stupid bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
@Autisteuse
When I was first Seroxat (I think it’s Paxil in the US) I got up normally one morning and blacked out for a few seconds! I also suffered vertigo and now have BPPV and have had for years now but do physio and ENT recommended manoeuvres for that. I do wonder if Seroxat began that, though.

It also affected my balance, and for about 6 months after cold turkey, I felt as if someone had taken out my brain and pushed it into my head at an angle; it was most peculiar, and I felt so sick too. I mean, I was younger then, but even so I thought it was unbearable, and was on the way out. Of course I wasn’t. I began to notice changes for the better, until one morning I felt this ‘glimmer’ of hope, and after that I knew that I was going to be fine. And you will be too 🫂 Everyone is different and recovers at different speeds. If you aren’t working full time etc, and you need to rest in the day do it; just do anything you can to make it easier.

And re: Alice, although to anyone normal creating ‘anti Alice’ accounts sounds bizarre, narcissistic people do need to play the victim. The one I iced out did the same. He now blocks everyone save his bootlicking socks as he states he has received targetted harassment since I walked off. It’s supposed to be me.
He hasn’t been harrassed. No-one gives a toss about him, and wouldn’t waste their time. He knows it could be proved I never harrassed him, which is why he’s deliberately vague, but he needs to feed the ‘Oh poor me, you’re all BIG BULLIES,’ just like Alice. Her anti’s always give her just enough room to ‘EXPLAIN HERSELF’ 🙄. That’s why they’re there.
Your experience sounds terrible - I’m so terribly sorry to hear what you’ve gone through. I’ve been having that ‘brain in the skull at a funny angle’ sensation for a fortnight, to the extent that I can’t lean forward, so I really do empathise.
I think people would have to have pretty low self-esteem to be beholden to a narc like Alice or the one who’s thrown a fit/tantrum in your direction. They have to win at all costs. I was with an exceptionally abusive narcissist for five years and, in between making my life a living hell of physical, emotional, mental assault, he’d play the victim. If you challenged him while he was doing so, you’d never hear the end of it: he’d weaponise his vulnerability as a verbal stick to beat you with mercilessly. Nothing was ever his fault. Everyone else was out to get him. Nothing was ever his responsibility. Everyone was persecuting an innocent person who didn’t deserve the terrible injustice he suffered. (Sounds familiar, right? Alice? Alice?) The people Evans has attracted, though, must be pretty heinous in their own right to do her bidding. Yes, they might’ve been lovebombed and made to feel special initially, but to pull the kind of awful tricks that Snyders engaged in - defaming and denigrating Ella, whose troubled life is hard enough as it is - means her character must be pretty rotten. I wonder what kind of promises Alice has made to them once they come on here in an attempt to doxx us/‘expose’ us as malevolent, childhating harpies, or when ‘the truth comes out’? There must be something in it for them, surely? I simply can’t understand that kind of warped psychopathology and parasocial relationship?
I’m rambling now, so will shut up - but thank you again for all your help and words of comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to say, I was unreasonably annoyed by Snyders Bore da..I kept thinking, that's what Pearls says, why are you copying pearls? I really did chalk it up to me being pissy though and never in a million would think it was an FM with some long game in mind. It's just so incomprehensible to me. Really? You're so invested you're taking months out of your time to what? Get 1 tweet that has a reaction? Get bragging rights that you fooled people who we kind and empathetic (not the win you actually think it is). I get I'm somewhat invested in this since I post and read here, but like everyone else, there's a life outside of this. We sometimes talk about it, but frankly most here aren't fully open due to the doxxing of Alice's minions. I see people being much more up front about their locations and identifying details in other threads and I was shocked...then I realized those threads aren't dealing with utter psychotic and juvenile twats like Alice and FMs. The whole Twitter/X/sock thing..it feels so high school, mean girl. Which frankly is why it doesn't get a ton of reaction. The stuff being posted isn't coming from a rational or mature perspective. It also keeps backfiring. The definition of insanity and all that...
BIB
OMG! I thought this too!! Why is she using Pearl's welcoming?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Any other newbies now paranoid that they’re coming across like an FM? It’s like when the Guards are driving behind me & i start to wonder if I have a body in my boot I forgot about. 🤦🏼‍♀️😝
Or going through airport security and wondering if you remembered to take the gun out of your bag (I don't have a gun, I would never own a gun, but every single time I think there's going to be something there!)

I am not Alice or an FM. I might be Welp though, as I have some Germanic heritage, although that's not my wurst trait...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't comment much as I forget to log in, but I'm here most days! I also thought the Snyders person was overly aggressive at times. Liked American pretzels but was in the UK? Anyway well done to all of you. I have a feeling that Alice spends most of the time talking to herself online she was probably Snyders? It's deeply strange behaviour and she always gives herself away. I remember ages ago when she was Jasper69 in the DM she once wrote "Why doesn't Ioan love me ? I have no life without him". It was quickly deleted but I'm sure that was her. It's really very sad.

Reactions: 19
this remains crazy: Ioan cant intervene privately because he doesnt know any of them. and publicly would just be Streisand. aside that it would reverse the victim narrative in favour of the abuser

Why is Alice not telling Tone, Loopy & everyone else to stop? Why is she not distancing herself from the accounts that wrote vile things about her kids father?
View attachment 2461904
if Ioan loves them as little as Alice they are lost
View attachment 2461907
says the person that tries to get rid of no fault divorces
View attachment 2461908
BREAKING

A statement from Ioan has just arrived on the Evil HQ fax machine!!!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my ex-wife Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘Tattle Life’. Quite frankly you have all been far too easy on this hideous hellspawn of a creature (I’m afraid I can no longer bring myself to refer to her as a woman) and court-documented abuser who exists only to spread misery wherever she goes. The notable exception to this is @M33L4, who has a lovely way of using the word ‘bleep’ and working it into as many posts as possible, even where it is completely unrelated.

I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years, and those who only recently found out about me due to Alice’s antics, would behave in such a despicable manner and, honestly guys, if you don’t use the word ‘bleep’ a LOT more, there won’t be ANY yo bucks for October.

I have never been happier since leaving Alice, the creature of my nightmares, and falling in love with Bianca. I am aware that it is always a small minority (Alice and her flying monkeys) that gives the majority (the rest of humanity) a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally. Remember guys, your monthly quota is 20 ‘Cunts’ each. Get to it.

Regards

Ioan

Bet I get a screenshat now 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Yes, it's not a very nice feeling.
You have a voice, you can be heard. If you are pro-Alice, put your argument forward. If there is validity, there will be some members who agree. And some that disagree. If you only want to believe Alice is good and kind and blameless, despite the vast tranche of evidence, you are more than welcome to argue this. Some might agree with parts of what you say, some may not. But the issue is that this is not an echo chamber. This is a forum with a HUGE amount of disparate personalities, cultures and viewpoints. And we don't alway agree. I have been attacked for my anti-Bianca viewpoint early on (and hey, I am still watching this space for how Bianca behaves long term) and I was not a Ioan fan (although since he left Alice he has become much hotter as a man in my eyes). If you don't like what is being said, you are free to say otherwise. There will, like in real life, be people who think you are talking tit and others who agree with what you argue. If you don't like it, don't partake. If you do want to partake, be prepared for push back if you can't justify your position. And if you don't want to justify your position, then please don't post. You are more than welcome to lurk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
BREAKING

A statement from Ioan has just arrived on the Evil HQ fax machine!!!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my ex-wife Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘Tattle Life’. Quite frankly you have all been far too easy on this hideous hellspawn of a creature (I’m afraid I can no longer bring myself to refer to her as a woman) and court-documented abuser who exists only to spread misery wherever she goes. The notable exception to this is @M33L4, who has a lovely way of using the word ‘bleep’ and working it into as many posts as possible, even where it is completely unrelated.

I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years, and those who only recently found out about me due to Alice’s antics, would behave in such a despicable manner and, honestly guys, if you don’t use the word ‘bleep’ a LOT more, there won’t be ANY yo bucks for October.

I have never been happier since leaving Alice, the creature of my nightmares, and falling in love with Bianca. I am aware that it is always a small minority (Alice and her flying monkeys) that gives the majority (the rest of humanity) a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally. Remember guys, your monthly quota is 20 ‘Cunts’ each. Get to it.

Regards

Ioan

Bet I get a screenshat now 😈
Can we put this in the wiki ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember ages ago when she was Jasper69 in the DM she once wrote "Why doesn't Ioan love me ? I have no life without him". It was quickly deleted but I'm sure that was her. It's really very sad.
It's pathetic. She was literally a leech sucking all the life out of him. In the last photos before he split, he looked totally drained and shattered. She could have built a new life for herself but whining and abusing on SM was the easier option. I think she is now draining all the life out of the kids as they are her supply nowadays. Neither of the kids look happy.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.