Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words.

View attachment 2462851View attachment 2462852
---
Did I miss something?
We are falling apart, half the group are fakes, we've just woken up?
We Turds and Sea Hags have made a supportive community here. Anyone who doesn't see that must be on the wrong thread.

View attachment 2462857
Oh MAlice, you may have successfully shut down Ioan's fan club and converted some of his fans to your own ass-kissers, but you won't have the same success here! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly, they're just jealous that their circle is full of vicious women who wouldn't spit on each other if they were on fire. There are lots of brilliant, creative, caring, generous, and loving people here who have formed a community that makes a positive impact on our lives and on the world. My life is certainly better with all of you in it, that's for sure. This is one relationship Alice can't destroy, and it eats her up inside. Goodness always wins in the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
I noticed Luppy has Black 18 for AA and Black 22 for AH but there is no Black 20 for his fav sociopath AE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What you do is important and a hell of a lot funnier. 💜 We can't be too serious about things or we end up getting days like today. Bring on all the creative pursuits! And thank you, and everyone else who has posted awesome things, for sharing your amazing creativity with us. 💕
I have a creative thing! I was repeating this phrase in my head, and I tried to say it out loud and bumbled all the words. It's a great tongue twister!!! Here it is:

THE TWITTER WIZARD IS A twit!

Gotta say it 3 times super fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Joe Bob was a friend of Fred who was supported by Sam, who bought a dog from Earl, who may have also sold a puppy to Susan...and there's the connection to Bianca, who is Welp.

Screenshot_20230920_235040_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
And this.

Screenshot_20230920_235815_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All, let's get back on topic.

Let mods do all the modding, so this doesn't lose its focus. Report and then ignore as to not feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What exactly does Bianca have to be worried about. Alice's great qualities....
I can't think of anything.

Screenshot_20230920_235939_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I see the socks are on form asking all the best questions on Twitter.

"Who lives their life online FFS?" You ridiculous lot do 😂

"Why does Bianca always look like the cat who got the cream?" Which translates as "After three years of going round in circles I have absolutely nothing left to smile about and no longer recognise the significance of such a facial expression or have any clue what it's like to feel happiness". Sucks to be you Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Medieval issues?

Screenshot_20230921_005243_Samsung Internet.jpg

Because you aren't doing anything at all now and it would be a start. She's actually offended someone suggested getting a job. As for famous, not so much.

Screenshot_20230921_004315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Currently on a mini break in Dubai sat round the pool reading and suddenly realised …. Omg… this sounds familiar….

Guys… I think Alice wrote the damn book! 😳💋

11724791-D217-45EC-9FCE-A168194C9623.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Shivers of excitement?? That explains a lot. Alice does get off on fighting online.

Screenshot_20230921_011113_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Makes me wonder what Alice is telling the girls to justify her behavior. I'll bet a lot of things get blamed on her "condition".
I see that excuse - along with her shock and devastation when Ioan left - being used with increasing frequency. But won’t that work against her when trying to show her fitness to be the custodial parent? Maybe she’s shooting the moon and planning to show how she, with Gloria’s necessary assistance, is the ideal solo parent.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.