Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Mmm bop bop bip bop bah boo bop (think Hanson)🎶🎶
Hi Alice/fizzbop it is you … TRU DAT

Now fck off, and when you get there, fck off from there too. Then fck off some more and keep fcking off till you get back here. Then fck off again 🙌🏼😀😂
DA8679E9-2CB9-4226-BEA6-063C77C3AED4.jpeg
1C00F8D6-763A-4F53-B3ED-DCFD0E95EEEA.jpeg

I mean it’s not likes it’s littered with typos and random letters .. couldn’t possibly be her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
Once again I say, Alice if you have actual tangible exonerating proof against Ioan that paints you in a good light, POST IT. Go on, do it.

(that video of Ella doesn't count as all it shows is a young girl upset she's not getting her way - normal kid behaviour - and her dad trying to de escalate the situation while you sit there recording like you think this is proof against him)
she essentially recorded and posted evidence of her being a unsupportive co-parent and parental alienator (no matter whats wrong or right in front of the kids you support the other parent). She proved that way about half of his claims in the court document

Smartest person in the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Good grief, another book …
View attachment 1415612
Totally Corrupt- by Alice Evans

I needed a lawyer and fast … time was running out for me.

I called a hot shot lawyer who’d been recommended by an advert I saw on a lamp post …

‘Hello shitlawyersRus how can we help?’

‘I need a lawyer ASAP me and my BABIES are being traumatised by my ex and his new GIRLFRIEND!! ‘

’ok we need a retainer of £10’000’

THE END

yep going straight to no.1 that page turner 🙄😂

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ioan didn’t leave the girls in Alice’s care. He employed someone (Gloria) to go the house daily to make sure they were taken care of because he knew Alice is an unfit mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart

iieee

VIP Member
I haven't followed this thread as closely recently, but just saw the new court filings in the DM where Ella said she would be a bad daughter if she didn't agree with her mum and that is the first time I have cried in this whole thing. What is she doing to them.

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
My vagina does not resemble to eye of a hunky Welsh actor. Should I call a doctor?

#askingforafriend

• Haha
  • Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Exactly this. He didn’t want her to have the soda until after dinner which is good parenting otherwise they don’t eat as full of soda. So she FaceTimes her mother having a tantrum. She shouldn’t be able to do that.
I didn’t see the video, so I may have the wrong impression, but I’m going to offer an alternate take—I think she was emotionally overwhelmed, frustrated, and lacking the emotional skills and maturity to cope with her family life collapsing. In that moment, she fell apart. Throwing a tantrum isn’t acceptable, but she may have just lost control over a dumb thing. These girls are going through hell, and my heart wants to cut them some slack. They need stability, unconditional love, and a mother who doesn’t weaponize them. Just my opinion, though. 🙂

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Alice says no (from 2018) - notice how its always a big story yet to be revealed with her lol
View attachment 1414323
However Rhys' spoke very nicely and unprompted about Ioan in a podcast 2 years ago. And they havent unfollowed each other on SM either. Maybe naturally grown apart due to work/kids etc. I imagine Alice made it hard with her being jealous that she picked the "wrong" one in hindsight
If I’m honest I’m just thankful daily that she’s such a lover of humans … otherwise we’d be in a right pickle .. I mean imagine if she was a cunt ? Phew we got lucky peeps 🙄🚬🍸🍸

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
I can just imagine the call:

Hi, Bar Association? So I fired a bunch of lawyers because they were all in my husband's pocket and I believe the entire legal system is corrupt. Yes, yes, I am the one who said fuck the law. Clever, no?

So I pissed away all my money for lawyers on used tat from Ebay, Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's and rodent food for the squirrel and rat in the Prius. Yes, you heard me correctly. Why? Because I am the kindest person ever and it seemed unfair to let the rodents scavenge when there were perfectly good empty wine bottles in the trash bin and tasty wiring in the car. Anyhow, where was I?

Oh, yes. Lawyers. Scum of the earth. Right. Well, can you send one to me, gratis? I'd be ever so grateful.

No?

What? Pay for one? I'm not working.

What? Get a job?

BLOCKED, FUCKOS. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Like all here, I am horrified and disgusted at the level of abuse this horrible woman has, and continues to, put her ex and her children through.

We all suspected it.

But reading the transcripts, seeing in black and white, the words that were said and mentally envisioning the actual scenarios in which they took place is heartbreaking.

And that person, that incredibly self-centred person still cannot see that she is the abuser and not the victim. Her own words, her self-serving self-pitying whinging at her daughter whilst she calling her a bitch and decrying being all alone ...

Like many on here, this has triggered for me memories of suffering childhood abuse from a parent who could never see beyond their vision of what they perceived to be either their glowing attributes or their crushing victimology, regardless of the fact that their own behaviours were resulting in brutalising and - quite literally - starving their children physically, emotionally and psychologically.

This horrible woman, wallowing in her own "glories" and warped self-diagnosed "illnesses", will never snap out of these behaviours and put her children's needs first.

Both children are now programmed to prioritise mummy's needs, and will feel guilty for wanting to be away from the crushing burden of being her emotional whipping "boys" and her "carers" when Gloria isn't there, especially if she becomes "ill" after any confrontations they have with her or at any hint they might escape.
This is why the therapy is so important, not just for the reconciliation with their father but to de-program them from this cult mind set they must now be in.

I do hope Big E has at least one genuine real life friend (BFF) for support, not just virtual friends. Kids that age can be so cruel, and a truly supportive best friend can make such a difference.

I do wonder (and I could be wrong with my timings here), given that she has taken on such a parental role, if the spending of the money from her father's Amazon account was to try and make up for missing dad at Xmas for little E? We know it was a time of upheaval, their mother refused to allow their previously agreed contact with their father and it was arranged that he was to collect his clothes and belongings whilst the house was vacated. Did big E buy something for Xmas for them both. Or for the holiday for them both? To make up for not seeing dad? Was it encouraged by mum, before or after the event?
It doesn't make it right, in the same way hacking his Instagram account wasn't right and threatening him with CPS if he didn't agree to pay the fees for her school aren't right. But mum didn't really address this behaviour - let's face it, she's the proud poster model for it! But it might explain some of her "acting out".

Anyway, it's a bit of a long post (apologies) so I will cut it short with a big hug for all the Es, I & B, and all fellow Tattlers.

God willing, those girls and Emma will soon find peace in their home.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Speaking of socks Fizzbop again...

No, it's amazing how people have ripped one party apart, without knowing anyone involved and with seeing ONE side of the story presented 'officially'. Some of Alice's behaviour has seemingly been bad - maybe Ioan's has been just as bad, or even worse? I'm waiting to see what evidence Alice produces. The 'Hero Ioan' and 'Lovely Bianca' thing, and associated mad fantasies/projections of the Tattler types, just aren't washing with me, it seems deranged.

'claudiarocks' on Tattle - I'M. NOT. ALICE. a bsolute T O O L!

Oh yes you are!
Hi "Fizzbop", since you're reading here, you say one side has been presented officially. Alice had an opportunity to respond to the 113 pages of evidence Ioan submitted. She chose to respond by submitting a document saying she didn't read his submission but it was lies. That was the extent of her argument. Unsurprisingly she didn't sway the judge. Oh well. Maybe at the next hearing eh?!

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSL

I’ve been lurking away watching this car crash unfold….

obviously the woman is a complete unhinged maniac. That’s a given. But I actually do think that her end goal now IS to have the kids taken away from her which is why she doesn’t care about breaking the RO or hiring herself another lawyer. I think she’s decided that if he has the kids then she can go into full blown Martyr territory and shout ‘LOOK! He’s had my kids taken away- the only thing that kept me going - HE’S ruined my life completely. She then gets

a) to sit in bed and drink all day and wallow in her own self pity
b) to gain sympathy from her FM’s that Ioan is THAT cruel and ultimately the monster she said he was
c) continue to live her life in misery and self pity with no responsibility and keep her vendetta of hate up

just my thoughts!

also someone mentioned about her referring to everyone by the full names- I think she does this to try and make herself sound more believable. This person has a surname cos they’re a real person therefore I’m telling the truth about everything else!

well done for calling her out. Everyone ‘should’ naturally have sympathy for a woman who’s been left by her husband, especially for a younger woman so it is really quiet something to look like the monster in this situation! That’s how BAD she is!

• Heart
Alice: Ha! I’m keeping you in line by threatening divorce again and again! There’s nothing you can do about it!

Ioan: Hold my drink…

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
She's an absolute mercenary bitch, she dropped Picasso to try and make it as an A-lister and she would absolutely have dropped Ioan for someone else if she wasn't so wretched inside and out that no-one would take her.

Trying to set out her claims about Ioan's custody requests - over the last two years he has simultaneously been trying to take her babies away and also looking for zero custody. He is looking for reunification therapy but also doesn't want to see them. He doesn't want to see them but is also applying for custody because Bianca was sad that Ella didn't want to talk to her. All sounds reasonable 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So Alice recorded her distressed child, goaded Ioan into shouting and he didn’t? Yeah some evidence you stupid cow. She modified her behaviour knowing she was recording. Fuck her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

M33L4

VIP Member
I wonder why Ioan is asked to modify his behaviour of working and Alice’s behaviour of systematic abuse and alcoholism is accepted among the FM’s?
Just asking.

• Heart
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
given that Alice was served only yesterday I wonder if she suffered a little shock. She was yesterday still going about being devastated of losing her family, she probably didnt know that the filing provided proof that she threatened divorce before it, making it obvious that she was lying all along. Same with all the "the kids are happy, they mean everything for me" crap

• Heart