Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giogio

Chatty Member
I have been lurking for weeks, reading day and night and still only on thread 23😩 but after reading the transcript today it just confirms all along what a down right, vile, lowlife, drunk and abusive bully she is. I feel so so sorry for her girls and I hope this does not scar them for life. I’m heading back to thread 23, please pray for me! Hopefully won’t take me the rest of 2022 to catch up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

NarcRage

VIP Member
Never mind the Grand National - the bookies need to get a wager going on Alice and this book she keeps harping on about because the chances of it ever materialising are about 100000 - 1 on a No Show!
(Bookies is a British term for a betting shop - quite appropriate though!)
I'm still waiting for the 1000 word piece she promised about the airport security woman
....also the book about growing up in Ioan's village in Wales.
Now the book about the corrupt legal system. Also the screenplay AND the book about her life and the trolls. I'm sure there are other books she is writing.
Come on Alice.... publish them then. We're all waiting.
No didn't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Always love giving a shout out to fantastic individuals ! Fizzy-wizzle ( my next dogs name for sure ) 😂🤣❤🍸🍸
However talking of having sense … dubious as I did punch myself in the face last night willingly as I put on my glasses and a massive spider was on them …
Sequence of events
Punched myself in face
Started screaming
Dogs started barking
Fckin chaos
Da fella comes in retrieves said glasses
Comes over to me putting a splint in my nose

turns out one of my false eyelashes had got stuck on the bottom of the frame when I put them on my bedside table

🤣🙄🍸🍸

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54

M33L4

VIP Member
All these stupid cunts (sorry I can’t think of a better word) saying “Wait till the truth outs” while there is now over 150 pages of evidence, really are dumb as fuck.
Pretty sure that evidence is given under oath you absolute fuckwits.
There’s Alice with her video secretly recording him while she “acts” knowing it’s recording and still she abuses him. Her crumpled up love note that we now know was to appease her before he left and an email saying “please use the wizard”.
For the smartest person in the room she really is the dumbest fuck on the planet.
And all those thickos believe her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

plinky2

VIP Member
Also, there is a good reason why ella feels safer with Alice, firstly she is now immersed entirely in Alice’s web of lies about the divorce and B and any doubts or questions she had have been manipulated out of her by Alice.

Secondly Alice has spent a considerable amount of time making ella feel unstable and unsafe with IG, probably years and years, by undermining him for so long, ella has always grown up with the concept that daddy is stupid and irresponsible and mummy is super clever. Mummy has given up EVERYTHING for ella, her whole family have abandoned her and ella is all she has left. Alice Has expected ella to step into Ioan’s place. Ella will be sitting listening to Alice’s problems and ella will be co parenting Elsie

ella how has a lot of responsibility and will be FURIOUS with Ioan for leaving her with that
I was so angry with my dad for leaving me with my needy mother, it took me years to realise I was angry with the wrong person…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
In the midst of all this, she’s sniggering about the saggy vagina eyes …

4EF14E84-ABB3-4C6D-AF3D-019A06E26B07.jpeg

What is WRONG with her supporters? Something fundamentally fucked up, the crew of troglodytes

E28D00EE-9D5B-45D3-AC85-39003D8386BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
When does Alice sleep? I am in Australia, opposite land timewise from LA. Alice has pretty much been in the Insta comments since I got up this morning and it is now dinner time. No wonder she can't parent. She must sleep all day!

Seen the daily mail article and ran straight here 👀😂 how do we see exhibit 1 aka the video🤭
Also, im no alice supporter, but if you truly believed they were in danger why would he then leave for work and leave them in her care? I know he had to earn a living but i would have taken them with me. Asleep on the kitchen floor!?🫣
He didn't leave them alone with Alice. He hired Gloria. The court docs are in the wiki. I suggest reading them first. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Amongst all this traumatic reading, and triggering of our lovely friends here, I hope this might make some of you laugh.

So I manoeuvred my wheelchair along to the end of a 150 year old pier (not easy when my wheels kept going down the gap between the boards)!!

Sitting in the glorious sunshine, right down on the end of the pier, looking out over the water and enjoying a cup of tea that was purchased by the husband.

Blissful peaceful English afternoon!

I look to my husband, give him a happy smile and notice the plaque on the bench he is sitting on and 🤬🤬🤬

I cannot get away from her! 😂😂😂

42D8C17A-7B17-4826-A78C-A85A703ABDBC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

FuzzyNavelGazer

I am deeply triggered by all of this - I have a million awful thoughts about Alice’s abuse but all I can say is that I’m so grateful that Ioan was brave enough to bring this to the law. This needs to end. It needs to be all over for Alice now. My heart is breaking for the people she has destroyed - may they heal, however long it takes.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Heads up ladies. If you find yourself calling your husband a ‘pussy’ on social media because he won’t obey your demands, your marriage is well and truly over. Or at least it should be because nobody should be trapped in such a grotesque excuse of a relationship.

If the poor man has to shag you and send you sweet notes in the hope it will curb your drunken rages at your kids while he’s away, you’re a serious fekkin nut job.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
So while I was away my narc ex that upped and left and moved back to OZ all within 3 weeks messages me after 5/6 weeks, all lovely dovey, I miss you etc. I was away so didn't reply straight away and when I did it was very monotone. Anyway he wanted to speak on the phone to which I declined, as I'm still hurting over it. Today I get a really vile email, saying I'm a spiteful bitch etc etc, I couldnt even read it all, I just deleted it, but it has upset once again. I was getting into a good headspace, had a lovely holiday and he popped up like a bad penny! Anyway, I am not going to let him get me down again, but his actions are very similar to mAlice, love bombing, then gaslighting.
Sorry rant over! ☮

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Hi all! I think sometimes we forget Ella is only 12 years old. Just like any normal 12 year old (especially going into the terrible teens!) she's going to misbehave, she's going to rebel, throw tantrums, test boundaries, act out, all of that is normal for any kid her age. But add in the reality of her life and it would be scarily unnatural if she wasn't having meltdowns. That doesn't mean she's a second AE in the making. Nor does it mean she's solely on her mum's side or IG's side. She's being torn between the two with AE constantly trying to force her to choose her, threatening abandonment, new fathers, self-harm and probably even suicide if she doesn't choose her, has tried to mediate between her parents and fix their marriage for years, looks like she's a secondary mother figure to Elsie, facing daily neglect, emotional and potentially physical abuse from her mother, parental alienation from the one parent who actually loved and parented her, and coping with all this in the public eye for all her peers to see, on top of all the issues kids her age have to deal with. Her life is seriously fucked up, is it any surprise she acts out sometimes or that her behaviour is often contradictory and confusing? For all of us adults here who have had r/ships with narcs, we know how insanely confusing, unstable and just crazy it can be for us as adults. Ella is literally still a child, trying to cope day to day with a narc relationship, one that many of us as adults still struggle to make sense of and heal from.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
The cognitive dissonance of the cockbro is batshit. What proof do you have that what he said is true? Uhmmm your sister posted the video this morning you fucking clown shoes wearing fuckhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
btw one thing I found interesting about the Ella video, I'm not saying the kid wasnt genuinely upset, but she immediately calmed down when her mother spoke and she was the entire time highly upset when talking to him except when she said that he just assumes what is going on in her mind (did she slip out here?). Combine this with Alice having a 2nd phone on the ready to record I cant shake off the feeling of a set up. The "I cant wait for the lawyers to hear that" was just days later, so...

• Sad
  • Wow

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Four days after Elsie offered to be Ioan's counsellor and Alice told her she was getting a new Daddy. He looks so broken down. 😢
Screenshot_20220713-201332.png

• Sad
She wanted to terrorize him believing that he would be devastated if she left. She was and still is unable to see what a monster she is and that everyone is better off without her.
This is absolutely accurate. When I was a teenager, my mum used to call our house and tell me she was taking her own life and it was all my fault (I would be hysterical and so confused because it would be after we hadn't even spoken for months!) , My Dad would then call my uncle who was a police officer and lived near her, to go and do a welfare check and she would be totally fine and act like she didn't know what he was talking about.

It was all just for her to feed off my reaction. She never had any intention of hurting herself.

I think this is very much the same. People like this feed of the pain they cause others.

Heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart