Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How does the 50/50 thing work if he has to work, he works a fair bit, mostly abroad. He's saying she's able to look after them and isn't that concerned with the 50/50 custody. It seems bizarre that he's not going for full custody. How does social services work in the U.S could they be removed from her? Is this hearing the one that got rescheduled for August?

Reactions: 2

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I think some people find it incomprehensible to even consider that a mother might behave in a way which harms their own children- either through naivety or because they are denial about their own behaviour
Hello! Come sit by me!

I think some people find it incomprehensible to even consider that a mother might behave in a way which harms their own children- either through naivety or because they are denial about their own behaviour
Hello! Come sit by me!

Adawu

VIP Member
I need to look up PM—his name has arisen in MANY discussions we’ve had throughout these threads and almost every remark made about him was negative. I have no idea who he is (is he British btw?), so I need to do some research!
Piers Morgan

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Why would they call her, anyways?

Even if I follow her logic, calling her would be the last thing to do. "Miss Evans can Bianca have the girls 50-50 when Ioan is away?" "No!" "Alright, we'll go through court then." See, same result, but they saved them 850 dollars by cutting the middle section.

I guess she means vulva. People calling vulva vagina in quite common, to the point they're colloquially synonims.
So she pledged her vagina, but it was really her vulva. She uses the two words synonymously. Wait, I'm thinking about Amber Heard never mind. 😁

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
You can click “later” or “no thanks” whatever the option is under the subscribe button or “I’ll try later”
No it didn't even give me that option, it was just the headline but second attempt it let me read with no trouble. Thanks!

Reactions: 1