Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Gloria be asked provide a statements for court.
I'm worried for her mental health as well. I can't imagine what she felt when she had to leave the girls with their sorry excuse for a mother.
She deserves a lot of credit for staying. Here's the real mother of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Good morning from West Hollywood where I about to sage my entire home for fear the toxic energy coming from the La Jolla home (as referenced in the court docs) doesn't stand a single bleeping chance of getting in. 🚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Add Gloria to that playlist please! 🥰

Wait. I just read the lyrics. Maybe not 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's an absolute mercenary witch, she dropped Picasso to try and make it as an A-lister and she would absolutely have dropped Ioan for someone else if she wasn't so wretched inside and out that no-one would take her.

Trying to set out her claims about Ioan's custody requests - over the last two years he has simultaneously been trying to take her babies away and also looking for zero custody. He is looking for reunification therapy but also doesn't want to see them. He doesn't want to see them but is also applying for custody because Bianca was sad that Ella didn't want to talk to her. All sounds reasonable 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She pulled the kids out of therapy pretty quickly, and also refused to participate in the collaborative process. Please don't give credence to her lies - there is no way he told a therapist that but it suits her to make it up.
To clarify, I was responding to a post asking how Alice might have known what was said to a therapist and suggesting one way that might have happened. Also, even on the chance Alice did know what was said, it was out of bounds to share that. If that was unclear, please let this serve as further explanation.

For the record, I don't believe anything Alice says--if she said it was Wednesday, I'd ask for a calendar to verify. ;) I'm guessing most Tattlers are wise to Alice's tricks by now.

Reactions: 16
It’s the wiki (pink button at the top of the page)
Welcome!
Just to add: there’s two lots of legal docs in the wiki. One relates to the Restraining Order (see “Abuse allegations” in the wiki - 113 pages of evidence, submitted in February), and for the most recent filing (71 pages) see “Custody battle”).
F5464754-AB60-4F3F-A2F8-4EB245B3A710.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's an absolute mercenary witch, she dropped Picasso to try and make it as an A-lister and she would absolutely have dropped Ioan for someone else if she wasn't so wretched inside and out that no-one would take her.

Trying to set out her claims about Ioan's custody requests - over the last two years he has simultaneously been trying to take her babies away and also looking for zero custody. He is looking for reunification therapy but also doesn't want to see them. He doesn't want to see them but is also applying for custody because Bianca was sad that Ella didn't want to talk to her. All sounds reasonable 🤯
Doubt Picasso will take her back, with that body shape he can't close his eyes and pretend that she's a boy! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is so sad, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this & on top of a chronic illness. 😞 Bless you for reassuring her of your love even while this is happening but I really hope you're getting daily support because you need to look after yourself too. Sending you love & hugs, ❤ xxx

BIB - this is proof of the calibre of some people who support Alice. They're abusive themselves so they can relate to her. 🤢
People who are not abusive are rightly horrified & disgusted.
Thanks. We're trying. Still on a waiting list despite them knowing she's one step away from hospital. She's a darling girl who was dealt a very unfair hand in life, and while my reaction isn't necessarily right in all circumstances in her case because of attachment issues, she has to know I'll never reject her.

I think all parents look at how Alice behaves in horror because while we all are imperfect, most of us *try* to put our children's needs first because it just feel natural. It's really hard to say I need a break or today mummy has to put herself top of the list for once. But Alice is ALWAYS top of her own list. Maybe she's ill in which case I'm sorry for her but maybe she's just what she calls her daughter on her birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The world could be on fire and a dog will lay down and take care of her babies. There is no excuse for any of her bullshit. She's been worried for her babies my ass. Fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now we know she was actually violent, the 'Marjorie' video is even worse (if it's possible). It's a direct threat to Ioan, because she has done it many times, I expect.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m honestly lost for words. Having read some of the court documents Ive had to take a break as I find it so incredibly harrowing to read. As we thought, what happened privately is far worse than the glimpses we were seeing. Ioan has been utterly correct to keep a dignified silence; he has consistently put his children front and centre as can clearly be seen in his submissions.

I can’t explain how I feel. Traumatised comes close I guess. Seeing evidence of abusive parenting can do that to you. I cannot imagine how tough this has been for him and those close to him.

I really hope Ioan, the girls, Bianca and Ioan’s mother can get through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.