Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Supernanny can take charge. Get those girls back on the right path.

Fireworks tonight I am guessing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess she must squat on the bathroom floor legs akimbo and stick a mirror down there often. As you do. And that's an image I've just created, sincere apologies to everyone.
Go to your room 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice says no (from 2018) - notice how its always a big story yet to be revealed with her lol
View attachment 1414323
However Rhys' spoke very nicely and unprompted about Ioan in a podcast 2 years ago. And they havent unfollowed each other on SM either. Maybe naturally grown apart due to work/kids etc. I imagine Alice made it hard with her being jealous that she picked the "wrong" one in hindsight
He probably had the measure of her years ago and she knew it.

Reactions: 27
"My bother" Freudian slip.

Just found some other Fizzbop bollocks from a few weeks ago. She pretends to be a Trump fan and pays BW a compliment so we won't know who it is lol. @Mad Betty did you go through AE's bins?? I blame the squirrel personally. :ROFLMAO:

Have to say that's a great colour on her, best I've seen her looking yet. [BW’s green dress] I still believe he's the narc, not Alice.

Insert laughing emoji here. It's the S h att let's that clearly need to get a life. Group obsessing for months about people they don't know and don't really know anything about, walking past AE's house and looking in, probably looking in her bins they're hat m a d, stalking a distressed single mum, I could go on .

I think there's steel beneath the 'oh so sweet' act. [Re BW]

God those people are t wisted. Saying that the 8 yr old wanting to sleep in Mum's bed is the sign of a bad mother because it shows fear and insecurity. Nothing to do with feeling fear and insecurity because the other parent has b u gger ed off then?!

What about the poor little dog? Brought all the way from Oz - has she actually seen him in the last several months?

Would be really funny if someone put a 100k don-ation in the thing. The S-hattlers would explode

yawn, how unimaginative. Sorry ducky, I'm not her - I like Trump and d espise w okery. I just don't like bullies and read the legal documents and think the Alice-h aters are twisters and n u t s.

I did a long reply and DM won't post it. You really are p s ychotic. Yes she's been vocal, yes I like Trump - and think Con v I d is just that - a con. Apart from those major differences in opinion, I love her! And h ate b ullies

Just reading a bit of S-hattle L Ife. Even though they blocked me haha. They talk like they know Ioan personally. What a bunch of s addos, bet they look grotesque too.

BIB - that is AE's standard line. IG fans were all fat and ugly. Look in the mirror, hun!
And Ioan hates all his fans! They’re all trying to get his attention. Yaddy yaddy ya! As if? How stupid does she think we are? Besides, I wouldn’t cheat on my spouse like someone else who I won’t name. 😏
And btw Malice, back in my youth I was considered a knock out. That’s right. Although I’m very worn down by my real autoimmune disease, the pandemic, and the struggles in my country I still look very good for my age with no filters, Botox, or surgery except for blepharoplasty. And I’m a perfect weight as well. So go duck yourself you stupid bitter old hag! I’m sure no one else would want to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I suspect Emma and Bubba Bear will get on like a house on fire, paving the way for the hoomanz to connect. We can learn a lot from dogs.
I think bubba would be a lovely beau for little Emma, I think he'd be a lollopy loveable hound, protective with her and willing to share his dog toys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How does the 50/50 thing work if he has to work, he works a fair bit, mostly abroad. He's saying she's able to look after them and isn't that concerned with the 50/50 custody. It seems bizarre that he's not going for full custody. How does social services work in the U.S could they be removed from her? Is this hearing the one that got rescheduled for August?
It doesn't have to be 24 hours with one parent and the next 24 with the other. Family law courts have dealt with these kinds of work situations before--whether the parent is in the military or works in fields like fire fighting, police, oil fields, academia, airline pilot when the parent is away for periods of time. There are even couples who decide that the kids stay in the family house and it is the parents who come and go-they live elsewhere when it isn't their time to parent.

Reactions: 16
Alice is all about vaginas. She ain’t go no time for saggy, floppy vayjays. She’s into bulk but it’s anyones guess what she’s packing down there.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Maybe Supernanny can take charge. Get those girls back on the right path.

Fireworks tonight I am guessing
I expect she’s ordered an extra couple of boxes of wine for tonight.
I actually hope she’s sending the girls to Gloria.

Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="ReturningthePearls, post: 1068

And I think what partially renders this situation so difficult is that they (or maybe mostly Ella) seem to recognize that their mother is unhinged and dangerous, but they're loyal to her to a degree because they love her, because there’s perhaps a part of them that feels some sort of love-based sympathy for her. It is so bleeping hard having a broken parent who loves you, because you often come to see the damage they cause but your love for them keeps you returning to them. Some children just struggle greatly to reconcile those two realities of being abused by a parent but still having love for that parent. It’s a hard thing to compute for ADULTS, let alone lil ones.

They can love Alice; they’re allowed to love Alice if they want to. But you can love people from a distance, and in my opinion they need to love her from that distance to protect themselves. It’s a more complicated relationship to have with a loved one, but they’ll be safe in the end.

[/QUOTE]
sorry I’m on my phone trying to catch up and also quote the wonderful RTP, I was feeling exactly this (and having personal experience of my husbands ex) no matter how she’s treated them she is still their mum and the girls will be protective of her. Don’t forget how she’s filled their heads with her tales of sorrow, all the bad things that have happened to her. So many people lost (died or abandoned her) etc. I know not many posters are now saying Ioan should just take them but for those that still believe that, it most likely would have done more harm than good. As well as playing straight into her hands.
sorry if it’s been said, like I say manically catching up after a busy day at work - just typical I had to go into the office and be present when all I wanted to do was catch up on here!!

• Heart
They are using the Best Dog Toy Ever. Look how happy BB is! That moustache can visit me in my dreams any night! Bubba's moustache. I suspect IG is otherwise engaged.
I must admit, I have dark thoughts about the scum who referred to Bubba as a "mut" on the daily fail comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
All these stupid cunts (sorry I can’t think of a better word) saying “Wait till the truth outs” while there is now over 150 pages of evidence, really are dumb as duck.
Pretty sure that evidence is given under oath you absolute fuckwits.
There’s Alice with her video secretly recording him while she “acts” knowing it’s recording and still she abuses him. Her crumpled up love note that we now know was to appease her before he left and an email saying “please use the wizard”.
For the smartest person in the room she really is the dumbest duck on the planet.
And all those thickos believe her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
One of the things that struck me was the wording used by Ella - "I was in distress". "You're not giving us any voice." When I was her age, I would have said 'I'm upset' or 'You're not listening to me'. Must be a generational thing?

I do think kids learn by example, and wouldn't be surprised if these girls become adept at playing one parent off the other. In this family, it would be ridiculously easy.
Don't know if it is a generational thing. To me, it sounds like she learned some phrases-either from a therapist or from her mummy (who learned them from a therapist and used them against IG and girls in arguments) and is using them. Good for her.

Reactions: 11
The fact she chose to use the term 'saggy vagina eyes' to humiliate Ioan shows in yet another way how much she despises women. I mean who even thinks of that unless they hate women and female anatomy?
Thank you! She hates women. Always has. Has a very narrow view of what makes a woman acceptable: skinny, blond, ...her OLD self.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.